Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Gummy bear' firmer style cui implants? d&f ??

+2
katyp
VickixxxLola
6 posters

Go down

'Gummy bear' firmer style cui implants? d&f ?? Empty 'Gummy bear' firmer style cui implants? d&f ??

Post by VickixxxLola 25th October 2011, 10:52 am

hiya I know this is probably too soon to be worrying but after seeing some other pics on here my boobs look really long and high up! as in they start about a centimeter from my collarbone down to the bottom, and it's about 2 hand lengths! might be cause of how far out they go they r pretty huge but still why are they starting so far up??also had a lil peek under the bandages and my nipples look loads smaller and perfectly round!? !! do they re shape/size them when doing a lollipop lift? from the front I have no cleavage what so ever they're just sat there, iv had the 'gummy bear' firmness implants so less chance o the dropping and flufing as much! I don't want victoria beckham boobs!! panic lol :-/
has anyone had these firmer implants ??
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

'Gummy bear' firmer style cui implants? d&f ?? Empty Re: 'Gummy bear' firmer style cui implants? d&f ??

Post by katyp 25th October 2011, 11:12 am

From what I have read they will drop a lot still (at LEAST 4-6cm), and will appear longer because they start high for your cleavage, but not unusual long :thumbs: . Don't stress babe 'coz your soooo early on and you have a LOT of swelling, they won't look as prominent on your chest up top once the swelling subsides! You appeared to have some give before so your skin will easily settle lower with the implants and gravity. I reckon if you had had high tight boobs pre op they wouldn't settle as nicely.
Regarding why they start up so high: Your surgeon makes a pocket in your chest for the implant to move - to prevent capsular contraction - and when they do it, they make it REALLY big (and high up) so that as it heals around the implant it still leaves room for it to move in your chest naturally. Just do the massages they will teach you and you will keep the pocket nice and free...probably focusing on the lower region for anatomical (?) which is another reason they are shoved so high up...the pocket has to allow that gravity will lower them. Please don't stress babe, it's all good, they shove them way up so that you get a nice big pocket in there and don't get cc (but MASSAGE is the key ... apparently) I am only pre-ba but have done A LOT A LOT A LOT of research on it over the past five years... albeit there are still some things only YOU girls can tell me!! ... I love this forum! dance Hope you get the answers from the girls that make you feel a little bit more at ease... Give You they are so lovely on here... can't help but spend hours everyday reading all the posts Heart ... good luck sweets! Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

'Gummy bear' firmer style cui implants? d&f ?? Empty Re: 'Gummy bear' firmer style cui implants? d&f ??

Post by VickixxxLola 25th October 2011, 11:19 am

thanks Hun. I had round ones, haven't been told about any boob massages yet, but glad to hear they will move down a bit, (not too much though I hope lol!!) I'm so impatient., wish I had a crystal ball.. xxx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 25th October 2011, 11:32 am

lol me too! I don't think they will drop to look too low, but the start of your cleavage will def lower a bit, as the swelling goes away, to look natural... no stress mate!!! xxx congrats
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 25th October 2011, 11:40 am

they are what i have too x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 25th October 2011, 12:02 pm

There swollen hence the high up feeling as ur breast tissues stretches to accommodate them they will drop! Best piece of advice I got was ignore ur boobs for the first month as there hideous lol and that was of friends who have had them! I was extremely lucky except swelling I'm pretty much the shape I wanted from the start but everyone's different xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th October 2011, 12:37 pm

They will change loads and drop and fluff just as much as every other implant
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 25th October 2011, 8:08 pm

Katyp is right about the how far they drop. I asked my PS about it, and he said the exact same thing about dropping that far - which is why they place them so high, because otherwise you'd end up with tummy-boobs!

So, unless you've had the furry brazilian implants, which only drop about 5mm so aren't place that high, then you have a lot of dropping to do yet!

It's only been a couple of days, you've got MONTHS of healing ahead of you yet! So try and rest while you can, and let your body heal itself.

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down