Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

had ba yesterday, dont think theyre big enough :(

+2
StirCrazy
jennyj87
6 posters

Go down

had ba yesterday, dont think theyre big enough :( Empty had ba yesterday, dont think theyre big enough :(

Post by jennyj87 22nd October 2011, 3:00 pm

hi girls,

i dont really post alot on here but do follow all the threads, i had my ba yest was expecting to have 410cc anatomical unders, but only ended up having 375's in the end, i was very flat chested to start with a 30aaa... i didnt expect them to be massive but was hoping to acheive full c to a d at least, from the looks of them i dont even think they are a c cup! im worried that they are going to go even smaller when swelling goes down aswell, im so upset :(
jennyj87
jennyj87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

had ba yesterday, dont think theyre big enough :( Empty Re: had ba yesterday, dont think theyre big enough :(

Post by StirCrazy 22nd October 2011, 3:18 pm

Hi hun. I'm so sorry to hear that you are unhappy, but just remember that you are only one day postop, I thought mine looked really small when I woke up from GA. I am now almost 4 weeks post opp, and they have already gone thru so many changes. I was really happy with my size by day 6 (due to swelling), by day 11 all was still okay, but by 3 weeks, I seriously thought they were shrinking, I measured myself everyday, just to make sure I wasn't going down in size (and I haven't) Don't feel too bad, they won't go down in size, the muscle is very tight and pushes down on the implant, plus the tissues are swollen which is putting preasure on as well. As soon as the swelling goes down and your body adapts to the implant, you will look so much better.

Dropping and fluffing is a godsend, Can't wait for it to come nocking at my door too.

If you want to have a look at the changes so far, I have so pics up. My stats are in my signature and the link to my pics are there as well (picture diary) just click on it. the password : theboobs

Good luck hun and try to not worry too much about this until you are about 6 weeks postop, if you are still unhappy then, you can discuss other options with your PS.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

had ba yesterday, dont think theyre big enough :( Empty Re: had ba yesterday, dont think theyre big enough :(

Post by shirtripper 22nd October 2011, 3:38 pm

hi jenny i too had the anatomical implants 410cc which isnt that much bigger than yours im 7 weeks post op and they have changed loads mainly at the upper pole that was under the muscle which has now relaxed a little and there has been a definate improvement in size. I started off with very little id say a 32a but could be smaller and was shocked to be measured a 32dd so id say youd defo be at least a c or d cup try not to worry about the size now and look forward to the changes over the next few weeks x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 22nd October 2011, 3:56 pm

dont feel down :( just rember that there porabely are alot bigger than they was before and i bet you will be happy in a few days xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by jennyj87 22nd October 2011, 5:18 pm

Thanks girls, I will justhave to wait and see what happens, just thought they may have been a little bigger what with swelling etc but as u say I need to give it time!xx
jennyj87
jennyj87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by rosey73 22nd October 2011, 5:36 pm

I am sure they will be fiine. Just look after yourself while you are recovering. The ga can make you feel naff too. Am sure your new boobies have lots of changes to go through x
rosey73
rosey73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulzer 22nd October 2011, 10:45 pm

hi jenny - i too was hoping to be bigger than i am, but then going into this i also said i didnt want to go too big... ahhh!! im currently a c which i am happy with, going from nothing to start with, though i kind of have boob greed at the mo and wish i had gone up rather than down in discussions with my ps but hey ho i am thankful however to now actually have boobies!! and although im 4 week post op i have read from other girls on here that sizing (with dropping and fluffing) can sometimes be increased..!
Paulzer
Paulzer
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down