Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So upset post-op...please read

+18
AmyD
Opal_Eyes
Jayno
kiwigirl
Paulzer
wales82
sarah90
bronzewolf
springstep123
welshvicci123
peggysue
alfie
LM
ginaboobs
nikitaw86
rosygirl90
xbeautifulx
monkey
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So upset post-op...please read Empty So upset post-op...please read

Post by monkey 9th October 2011, 5:30 pm

Hey girls. One of the main reasons I had my BA was because my right breast was smaller than my left. I could definitely notice it, especially when my right dude wouldn't fill out an A cup bra like my left would.

I'm ten days post op. I have been noticing that my right breast is STILL smaller than my left. I remembered about the packet my doctor gave me that said how many cc's she put in each breast. I looked at the card and she put 420 in BOTH breasts! She knew they were asymmetrical! We talked about it during my consultation and I saw her write it down. Did she forget during the procedure? Will they even themselves out?! I'm so confused and upset right now. I'm calling the clinic office first thing in the morning.

Please give me advice or hope...:(
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

So upset post-op...please read Empty Re: So upset post-op...please read

Post by monkey 9th October 2011, 5:32 pm

Also, I live in the states and have saline. My doctor talked me into saline because she said assymmetrical breasts are easier to fix with saline because she can use the same size implants, but just fill one up a tad more to even them out. Ugh.
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 9th October 2011, 5:34 pm

Oh and by 'dude' in the first paragraph, I meant 'boob'. Darn iPhone auto correct.
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 9th October 2011, 5:39 pm

Oh doll you were so happy, I can't help but I hope you find she did over fill it and it will even out Hug
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 9th October 2011, 5:46 pm

i would complain ,if yu spoke about it in ur consultation then ur sergeon should hav put the rite size implants in!!! im sorry ur upset i hope you feel better xxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 9th October 2011, 6:09 pm

complain u mentioned this she put saline in because of this instead of silicone and yet she still gave u the same size complain now or u may never get it sorted xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 9th October 2011, 6:15 pm

...maybe your left breast still has swelling as your only 10 days post-op. Its still so soon after surgery hun it could just be a 'phase'. But definately call first thing in the morning for an explanation. If your surgeon hasn't done what you signed for her to do then my god she's in big trouble..thats totally wrong. I truly hope its all ok. Sending you hugsSo upset post-op...please read 571992 xx
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 9th October 2011, 6:18 pm

oh hun hopefully they will give u some good answers wen u speak to them, big hugs xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 9th October 2011, 6:31 pm

Monkey hunni try not to stress too much, it is still very early days and it could just be swelling, I'd try and give them time to settle a little more before worrying too much...although I know thats easier said than done. It can't do any harm to mention it to your surgeon and at least then you've got your concerns noted. Sending you big hugs hunSo upset post-op...please read 571992

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 9th October 2011, 6:35 pm

oh hun Im so sorry your sad when you were so happy before. All you can do is speak to her. Please keep us informed. xxx
Your videos were so wonderful and helped so many of us your a lovely girl you deserve all the happiness in the world Stars
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 9th October 2011, 6:46 pm

Aww hun im so sorry to hear your unhappy, as you have been so happy recently, Im sure if you speak with your ps she would be able to help and put ur mind at rest, but certainly find out why the same size cc's were used when she discussed the options with you at your consultation.

Big So upset post-op...please read 571992
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 9th October 2011, 7:20 pm

hopefully they will even out, there's lots of changes to come... i bet they still look amazing x
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 9th October 2011, 7:52 pm

phone the surgery tommorow and hopefully she can offer an explanation i really hope that your boobs are ok and they just need to even out xxx let us know doll
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 9th October 2011, 7:54 pm

Hi Monkey, so sorry to hear you're upset - i'd definately give them a call to make them aware of everything. But as it's early days, hopefully they'll settle and be the same size.

Were your breasts different shapes? Mine were (and still are - just a lot better). My surgeon said this is worse than having different sized breasts. I was an empty A (very small and perky) and a droopy C/D and i've had different sized implants and incisions (260cc & 425cc) and there's still a difference. But I don't actually think it's the size so much, it's because my right boob is a little droopier, and my left is still very perky. They're a hell of a lot better than the state they were in before though haha.

But yeah I just meant, it's a lot harder for them to make two completely different breasts identical (if yours even are/were different shaped -but I suppose your asymmetry doesn't sound half as bad as mine) but they may be the same size in a bra?

I don't even think this makes much sense anymore haha, but I really hope everything turns out well for you, they look lovely in your avatar. :)
xoxo
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by wales82 9th October 2011, 8:03 pm

sending big hugs xxxx
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulzer 9th October 2011, 10:25 pm

Im 16 days post-op and looking at them today i see a big difference in size - my left was always slightly bigger pre-op, but until today i didnt notice much of a difference between them post-op but its quite noticible again now.. im hoping that its still early that they could still change and 'even' out a bit more..!
Paulzer
Paulzer
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 10th October 2011, 12:52 am

Girls, thank you all so much for helping to ease my mind. I don't know what I would do without you all.

I'm definitely calling first thing in the morning. It's probably not noticeable to most, but I definitely notice it. And when I said something to my hubby, he noticed it too. But he also said I'm still healing.

Sarah, mine didn't start off quite like that. It was just a tad smaller, but still couldn't fill out an A-cup when my right one would :(

I just really hope that once they're all settled, there won't be much of a difference between the two. Because I really don't want to have a revision so soon :( If it's not noticeable, I definitely want to wait to have another procedure until it's an absolute must to switch them out.

I'll keep you all posted on what happens. xx
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 10th October 2011, 1:13 am

Well, first of all So upset post-op...please read 571992

Second, I do think it's worth getting your concerns about the size difference noted down. At the same time, I've heard of other girls who had slight asymmetry, were given the same size implants in both breasts and came out more even.

You've still got heaps of healing to do. Mine went through a stage when one was softer than the other, and I noticed when I lay a certain way the softer one wouldn't fill out my bra in the same way the firmer one did... I put it down to the softer one actually moving as I lay down and the other still being immobile... now they're behaving the same again!

So while I think it's important you get your concerns noted, so if it IS a real problem you can get it resolved... at the same time, try and relax a little, and see if the healing process solves the problem in itself.

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 10th October 2011, 2:57 am

Kiwi, you're a doll. Thank you so much. It makes me feel SO much better knowing that other girls with slight asymmetry came out more even.

I'm feeling so much better about this situation. Other than the cc issue, I have absolutely no complaints. The size is perfect and they really do look amazing. So much better than I could have imagined (thanks to Brooklyn Decker...I brought her photos to my op).

Thanks so much. xx
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 10th October 2011, 7:36 am

No problem sweetheart! Keep us posted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that's it's just part of healing x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayno 10th October 2011, 7:39 am

Oh hun, so sorry to hear you are not happy - I hope you get it sorted and the surgeon can put your mind at ease. I am thinking of you and sending loadsa love xxx Hug
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 10th October 2011, 9:03 am

Hey hun Hug

Is there any way she put in the same size but overfilled the one on the right?? In which case she is writing down the size put in, not the actual end cc's?? I have seen this on some of the websites where I look at before and after pics. So maybe that's just how they put things down in their notes?

Please let us know how it goes when you talk to them. Good luck and keep smiling, sweet. xx

Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 10th October 2011, 9:28 am

hi hun, oh my gosh, i had no idea u were upset, i've just pm'd u and didn't realise. Ur such a lovely girl, i'm confident they can sort this for you, please let us know when u've spoken to someone about this, all us girls will be wishing the best for you i'm sure sweet. With saline implants can they put more in that implant thats in the smaller breast? i don't know much about saline. But you went to ur surgeon wanting to correct asymmetry, and you've paid for it so thats what you should have. They'll sort it chick, best of luck

group hug

xxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 10th October 2011, 1:53 pm

Hey there,

I thought I'd write because a similar thing happened to me - my leftie is smaller than rightie. Immediately before the op, while my PS was drawing on me, he decided to do 375 in left and 350 in right. BUT when I came out of it and got my "card' to take home, it's written that he put 375 in each.

My rightie still is bigger than my leftie!

BUT when I asked him about it, he said that the assymetry was not bad enough to put in 2 different sized implants. This could be what happened with you - although saline is a bit different from silicone since you can fill it up differently...

Best just to call up or ask at your next appointment just to set your mind at ease!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 10th October 2011, 2:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear you're so upset Hun sad smile I've been loving your posts, you've been so happy until now. I thought the same as opal eyes that it may be that it's the same size implant but filled up more? I hope you get the answers you want when you speak to them Hug

Best of luck

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next