Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upset Tummy Post-op

5 posters

Go down

Upset Tummy Post-op Empty Upset Tummy Post-op

Post by jay1983 23rd April 2011, 2:54 pm

Hi Ladies

I seem to be recovering much better from this op. I seem to have a lot more movement. Seem to be getting tired very easily but think that is normal for being just a few days post op. I had a bad day yesterday afternoon....my tummy felt really upset like I had indigestion. It was awful> I had some milk and my mum gave me some talets she takes as she is on anti-inflammatory's all the time. My poor tummy was swollen up and had horrid wind. However, it was odd cos it didn't smell when I was trumping. Hysterical

I got weighed and have put on 5lbs post op but have been eating good so think this is probably boobs and water imbalance. Is this likely to be the case or am I kidding myself. Xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Upset Tummy Post-op Empty Re: Upset Tummy Post-op

Post by Peachy34 23rd April 2011, 3:22 pm

Aw hun don't start stressing about your weight last time I went up 6lb not surprising as it took me a week to go to the lav lol. I looked about 7 months pregnant and my belly stuck out more than my boobies lol. I'm expecting it this time too. It will go down in a few days hun xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 23rd April 2011, 3:35 pm

Hoping so. How are you getting on hon? You pleased with them? I've not bonded with mine yet but they feel a lot more comfortable and are not fighting against the muscle like the others. X
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 23rd April 2011, 3:45 pm

I'm not in love yet but thats prob because they are square bruised and swollen still. I can see past it though but then just see massive lol.The bonus of having had it done before at least I know what I've got now isn't what I will end up with. My 32E bras dont cover my nips at all. I am currently in a very snug 34F sports bra at the moment. It will be alot harder for you to bond being all strapped up but it will all be worth it in the end hun xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 23rd April 2011, 3:48 pm

I have no clue what size I am. A 32E stretchy sports bra is snug and the brand new one withot stretch broke straight away. I am happy they are safely covered up if that makes sense! Lol.

Eee...I nearly kicked a kid out my way in shops earlier as he nearly headbutted my boob. His mother huffed at me but these are worth a lot of money...and pain! Lol! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 23rd April 2011, 4:52 pm

You just keep them babies underwraps until they are ready lolo. As for the kid I'd have volleyed anyones kid who almost headbutted my boob on day 2 lol xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 23rd April 2011, 4:55 pm

Peachy's right hun, just give it a few days and the belly will recover.

Happy healing Jay. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 23rd April 2011, 8:09 pm

Thanks Alfie. Least its stopping me eating loads. I'm trying to be good as don't want to put weight on. Have been out on little walk in my reebok Traintone trainers. Resting for the rest of tonight. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 24th April 2011, 1:03 am

Gosh my tummy has been so sore and swollen since 1130pm. I have tried milk to sooth it and then about 45min ago had a cup of tea with 2. Ringtons ginger biscuits. Seems to have helped but not right.
X
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 24th April 2011, 1:13 am

can you try some yogurt and dried fruit and nuts.. // @@ i wouldnt worry bout weight you have to heal!! @@
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2011, 7:37 am

It's absolutely normal to carry some post-op weight babe, the GA does cause some bloating and you're carring fluid right now around the capsule too causing the swelling, so dont you go doing an extra mile thinkin' it's gonna shift it (I'm getting to know you haha) - It wont! LOL

Your weight will drop down naturally as the swelling disperses and you're going to the toilet regularly.

It'll all be good hunni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 24th April 2011, 3:58 pm

cookie wrote:so dont you go doing an extra mile thinkin' it's gonna shift it (I'm getting to know you haha) - It wont! LOL

Lol! I think you are. I'm in so much pain everytime I take my diclofenac and co-amoxiclav! Have found that ginger snaps and peppermint tea help. Also just eating light helps too. So prob didn't help myself with my easter egg today! Lol. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2011, 4:06 pm

haha! bet it tasted good though! Drool Glad you've found something that helps, hope you feel better soon. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down