Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra!

+8
Claire1003
alexandra33
millie10
MelanieP1991
Hugz
Jojo6
Jayno
pinkpetal
12 posters

Go down

shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra! Empty shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra!

Post by pinkpetal 7th October 2011, 10:28 am

well sexy compared to all the others i have seen!

bought 2 sports bras from sportsdirect. very nice! ok support and think look a bit sexier than some other sports bras. and only £7.99! bargain!!

hubbie even agrees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pinkpetal
pinkpetal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra! Empty Re: shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra!

Post by pinkpetal 7th October 2011, 10:29 am

shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra! 42301390_l_a1

they come in lots of colourstoo!
pinkpetal
pinkpetal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra! Empty Re: shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra!

Post by Jayno 7th October 2011, 10:32 am

Ooo great find PinkPetal - I will have a look now - makes a nice change from the ones I have been looking at. Thanks for the tip off xx
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 7th October 2011, 10:32 am

Just had a look - wow they look great! Sports bras are next on my list of things to buy! Nice to have something a bit different!

Thank you xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugz 7th October 2011, 10:38 am

Oo that is nice! might have to go purchase one beacause the straps on my asda ones are really thick! Thanx Pinkpetal xxx
Hugz
Hugz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayno 7th October 2011, 10:49 am

Thank you PinkPetal - I have gone mad and just ordered 4 (in 2 sizes coz I dont know yet what I will need). At least I know these are there now so can order more after the op.

You are a star dance
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 7th October 2011, 10:59 am

oooo i like!!! hopefully these will be still be about when i have my op in december! great find!! xxxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 7th October 2011, 11:02 am

=( just realised they only go up to a d in 32 =( . I'm going to be on the look out now for these in bigger sizes!! im hoping to be an f/ff! xxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by millie10 7th October 2011, 12:54 pm

I bought a few of these (4 cos I have n underwear compulsion shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra! 375568 ) and they are great. Got all different colours too for any occasion - don't want to be dull just cos i've had an op. Found them on Amazon much easier than on sports direct site.
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 7th October 2011, 12:58 pm

Here's another one that you can actually wear with low-plunge tops - it's from Walmart, so US girls may have an easier time finding it. I got it in black. xxx ali

shock horror girls. found a sexy sports bra! 0088561505743_100X100
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by millie10 7th October 2011, 1:10 pm

That one is lovely..... hope we can get that one over here in sunny UK
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 7th October 2011, 1:19 pm

I've been living in it for 5 weeks LOL - it's only medium impact but gives a nice cleavage!!

xxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 7th October 2011, 4:45 pm

OOOOO going to have to order a couple when I get an idea of what size ill be :D
Thanks for the link x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 7th October 2011, 8:16 pm

I've just ordered 3 of them - pink, blk & White. All in 34 DD! Can't wait for them to arrive so I can stuff them full of rice to see how I look :)) he he xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 7th October 2011, 9:59 pm

Haha how weird, I was gonna order one of these exact bras last night! Has anyone tried one on yet? I was a bit worried about how supportive it would be? xx
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 8th October 2011, 8:30 am

Ooooh exciting.... I wonder if it's too early for me to order one.... My op isn't for 8 weeks!! But I need 38E which they have in stock..... hmmmm think I need to purchase...... Thanks for the post!!! :thumbs:
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th October 2011, 6:42 pm

Will these be suitable for straight after the op?

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 14th October 2011, 11:39 pm

Thanks for the link hun xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down