Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What projection implants are best with uplift?

4 posters

Go down

What projection implants are best with uplift? Empty What projection implants are best with uplift?

Post by debsrich 6th October 2011, 8:24 am

Hi girls,
What have people found in experience or been told by surgeons, regarding the projection of implants when combining with an uplift?? I have been told by my surgeon Moderates- then heard from another surgeon, and read on the web that high profiles are best?? I am having Natrelle's- I have quite a wide chest cage, measure 37 round- the range of natrelle's I have been looking at is TSM?? Either 445, 510 or 560cc.
ANy advice would be a big help!!!
Thanks!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

What projection implants are best with uplift? Empty Re: What projection implants are best with uplift?

Post by xaxa 6th October 2011, 11:57 am

Hi debsrich, one of the surgeons i've been to uses "anatomical implants" to avoid the uplift. He uses a special technique whereby he lifts the "excess skin" onto the highest-projected point of the implant (bottom part). Two other different surgeons also told me that they prefer "anatomical implants" for reconstructive surgery. It's best to speak to your surgeon though, he might have a different technique. Good luck!! What projection implants are best with uplift? 48411
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

What projection implants are best with uplift? Empty Re: What projection implants are best with uplift?

Post by xaxa 6th October 2011, 12:00 pm

PS: I suppose high profiles would work best for an uplift. But you said that you have a wide chest so it's a tricky question. Find a good surgeon and see what he recommends (might be good if you go for more than one consultation too).
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 6th October 2011, 12:28 pm

Hi Xaxa,
Thanks for your posts!
I have seen 4 different surgeons- and the only thing all 4 agreed on was overs as I have a fair amount of tissue!! I don't like the look from anatomical- I like the round look!
I have booked my surgery, and I am going to re-go to see my surgeon before op, so this is one of the things I will query! It's just that I have heard different info!!!
Thanks x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 6th October 2011, 5:56 pm

Thanks for this post, was wandering same!!

I think all surgeons have diff opinions on all sorts, lat year I met 3 surgeons, one said high,behind muscle, one said in front and low, and one said I didn't even need a lift! clearly didn't know what he's on about as even doctors told me I have quite bad pstosis for a girl of my age.(22) I've gone back to khan as he was saying high profile 410s before, lost more weight since then so hopefully bigger this time! xx
good luck xxxx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 6th October 2011, 6:05 pm

Hi!
Yes they all say different!!!
So are you having full anchor uplift?? You'll have to let me know how it goes!!! Not long now!!! What are your stats now? What r u hoping to go to?
Thanks xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 6th October 2011, 6:36 pm

Yeah unfortunately gotta have full anchor lift which I'm not looking forward to the scarring from but my 2yr old ruined my boobs through breast feeding and am now a rather empty 34D/DD I'm a size 10 on top 12 bottom, 5'8 so hopefully going to a 34EE/F what's a 'periareola' lift I see under your profile pic never heard of that? xx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 6th October 2011, 7:14 pm

Oh I know the feeling... I am now at this stage after having 2 breast fed kids!!!!
What cc are you having?
Well... Periareola lift is what surgeon wrote on my forms... after reading up a bit, and having other consults, I said to the PCC so it's a nipple lift? He went back to check with surgeon... and surgeon said no... with his technique it is a full uplift- and will give me the results I want. He really mad me feel comfortable, and I truly felt he undersood what I wanted to achieve, and what look I like etc- and without the anchor scars so result!! So I am having the lift, with natrelle's over- looking at 445,510 or 560 TSM which are moderates.
So much to consider, and so many bits to get right!!!!!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 6th October 2011, 7:28 pm

I'm not sure about cc 's my PCC said probably about 410 overs.. but obv she's never seen my breasts , I went for a consult a year ago with them and they had my record from when I met another surgeon so she just knows my measurements etc .. but I'm meeting dr khan on Monday so I'll let you kno .. iv heard he done Gemma atkinsons boobs and they look fab I'm hoping for them !! lol sayin that , this surgeon may say I don need the full anchor lift.. that's just one opinion, fineries crossed I don't think they're THAT bad compared to some pics I've seen online, but who am I to decide lol xx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 6th October 2011, 7:49 pm

HI sweet, I've just had a full anchor lift and anatomicals. THey are high profile, aof I'm delighted hun. BUt if Ur not sure, go back for another chat with ur surgeon. The scars aren't as bad as you imagine, and soooo worth the gorgeous shape the lift will give you. BEst of luck hun x X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 6th October 2011, 9:19 pm

ooh yea I saw u were having it the other day, how does it feel is the incision places really sore? xx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 7th October 2011, 6:38 am

hi vicki, no not really hun, i'm just a bit bruised in between my boobies where my sternum is. Make sure ur bra is comfortable after ur op, i was wearing a 34dd and was in a lot of pain, changed to a 36dd and i'm a lot better now. Hoping once the swelling goes down and i've fluffed, i'll be a 34e!! Good luck sweet, you'll look amazing xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down