Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still sore nipples after 7 weeks

+6
divadust79
scissorssarah
welshvicci123
rosey73
peggysue
missy77
10 posters

Go down

still sore nipples after 7 weeks Empty still sore nipples after 7 weeks

Post by missy77 2nd October 2011, 6:03 am

Hi girls,...I've got a question...Is it normal to have a painful nipples at this stage??..Yesterday I checked how they behave when touched,and actually they are little bit painful especially under the shower,when water fall on them...apart this no pleasure when touched..I'm worry bcoz I can't imagine my sex life without them! shrug ...any ideas? :flowers:
P.S...sorry for my english.... :heehee:
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

still sore nipples after 7 weeks Empty Re: still sore nipples after 7 weeks

Post by peggysue 2nd October 2011, 6:49 am

I dont know hun but I couldnt ignore your post. You poor thing I hope it all goes back to normal soon and i sure everything will be fine x Give You
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by rosey73 2nd October 2011, 7:17 am

Hi there I'm not sure either I think I read it can take a few months so hopefully they will be on the mend soon x
rosey73
rosey73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 2nd October 2011, 8:37 am

I know you can lose the feeling in them for as long as 18months, some women never get it back, or they can become over sensitive, but im not sure about them being sore? hope they feel better soon hun! x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 2nd October 2011, 12:13 pm

I just answered myself:)....
".....The medical term for this condition is dyesthesia or hyperesthesia. Typically patients report a deep burn or ache response from only a light touch or stroke. Often clothing or bra can rub against the area causing this discomfort. On rare occasions there can even be disruptions in sleeping.

This condition is often caused by stretching of the nerves, either at the time of surgery or due to the size and location of the implant. A stretched or bruised nerve can often have this problem. Other symptoms related to a bruised nerve can be pins and needles, shooting pains and the deep ache and deep burn sensations. Many times patients describe the pain as coming from under the implant.

The treatment for this type of sensitivity is massage. It is the polar opposite of what you would expect. Massage of the affected area with a moisturizing cream can help to desensitize the area. Many times a patient can localize the exact spot where the pain is coming from...."
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by scissorssarah 2nd October 2011, 9:44 pm

Hi love I have this in my left nipple I have been using a breast feeding cream called HPA lanolin it has only been a couple of days bit much better x x
scissorssarah
scissorssarah
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by divadust79 2nd October 2011, 9:58 pm

missy77 wrote:I just answered myself:)....
".....The medical term for this condition is dyesthesia or hyperesthesia. Typically patients report a deep burn or ache response from only a light touch or stroke. Often clothing or bra can rub against the area causing this discomfort. On rare occasions there can even be disruptions in sleeping.

This condition is often caused by stretching of the nerves, either at the time of surgery or due to the size and location of the implant. A stretched or bruised nerve can often have this problem. Other symptoms related to a bruised nerve can be pins and needles, shooting pains and the deep ache and deep burn sensations. Many times patients describe the pain as coming from under the implant.

The treatment for this type of sensitivity is massage. It is the polar opposite of what you would expect. Massage of the affected area with a moisturizing cream can help to desensitize the area. Many times a patient can localize the exact spot where the pain is coming from...."

Bless you for bringing that up coz I'm due my BA in 14 days and if & when it happens to me I would not have known and would probably start panicking thinking I've got an infection or something, do you know what size you are now babes as I was going for the 460cc and have changed my mind to 470 as some of the girls told me to go bigger as they get smaller after a while? can I also be cheeky and ask what size back and cup you was before your BA, Ps they look amazing I love them :))))
divadust79
divadust79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 255

http://[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10766;116/s

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 3rd October 2011, 4:54 am

Yeah, thanks for the details Missy! My nipples have been really sensitive for the last few days, I've had to wear little cotton pads in my bra to work today to hide the erect-ness, even :doh:

And I've been getting these annoying little shooting pains. I know it's all part of the healing... but it still sucks / hurts / is embarrassing!

x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd October 2011, 11:17 am

Thanks for that information. I am only 10 days post op and my nipples are so-oo sore, just as you describe xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 3rd October 2011, 11:27 am

hi girls....I'm always happy to help;)...@divadust79,I was 34-36b but honestly I would say I was a C cup...When doc told me that I should go for 470cc I was like.."What??are you crazy??I'm gonna look like a cow!"...He said that I would end up with E cup but with my body shape they won't look big at all.. Hysterical :heehee: (m I fat???)...ok,so I trusted my brilliant Mr Chantarasak and went for 470,as I had breasts asymmetry we had to go for 435cc and 470cc in right breast....I have a low profiles so they don't really look big at all...actually I'm DD at the moment:)xxx
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 3rd October 2011, 11:28 am

you can have a look on Picturetrail if you want:)..let me know:)xxx
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by divadust79 3rd October 2011, 11:37 am

missy77 wrote:you can have a look on Picturetrail if you want:)..let me know:)xxx

Awwww I would love to have a look on picture rail thank you so much,I was going to go for the moderate profile would that make me look bigger of smaller from your's if you know?
xx
divadust79
divadust79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 255

http://[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10766;116/s

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 3rd October 2011, 1:09 pm

Hi, my PS told me that I could rub them in the shower with a wash cloth (sounds painful so I haven't tried it!!) - also, the salve "Bag Balm" is SOOOOOO good, which I have used, it's almost like vaseline but specifically for nipples (actually for cows udders - but HEY whatever works!!)

still sore nipples after 7 weeks 557141

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 3rd October 2011, 1:34 pm

Yes, I bought the Bag Balm and that cream is amazing...totally helps with the dry, stretchy skin and irritated nipples!
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down