Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XHP, but less than expected, hoping for fluffing

+3
welshvicci123
Love2run
Jenny123
7 posters

Go down

XHP, but less than expected, hoping for fluffing Empty XHP, but less than expected, hoping for fluffing

Post by Jenny123 24th September 2011, 5:49 am

XHP, but less than expected, hoping for fluffing EmptyI am now 2 weeks after surgery, but some disappointment with me.

M doctor said that in my case more would not be possible :

very small framed with 5.7 and 103 lbs., pre-surgery 34 A
extra high profile gummie silicone round ( 5,4 cm projection implant ) with 365 cc and over the muscle

But now I am wearing a 34 C sports bra already for 2 weeks, in spite of implants in half ball form, not so much fake looking as expected

I like my new boobs, but thought to go at least for a 34 D, dreaming of 34 DD/E and more

Can I hope for the famous fluff effect ?

I am a negative example for those of us who in spite of a big implant are only winning 2 cup sizes ?

Next year I will ask for 500 cc overs if I stay with 34 C.

Disappointed Jenny
Jenny123
Jenny123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

XHP, but less than expected, hoping for fluffing Empty Re: XHP, but less than expected, hoping for fluffing

Post by Love2run 24th September 2011, 6:05 am

If it makes you feel better sports bras tend to be smaller in sizing than regular bras. I'm a 34c in a sports bra but a 34 dd in a normal bra. So don't be to bummed. They do get better when they soften.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

XHP, but less than expected, hoping for fluffing Empty Re: XHP, but less than expected, hoping for fluffing

Post by welshvicci123 24th September 2011, 7:23 am

You still have a way to go Hun, you may find that trying on different bra's will give you a bigger size, as sports bra's are slightly different. Give it a few more months and you will then tell x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 24th September 2011, 7:52 am

your still very early on in ur recovery hun, hopefully the fluffing fairy will pay u a visit and give u an extra cup size. If it makes u feel better a friend of mine had her boobies done in march when i saw her in july they didn't look that big, went away with her this week and they've fluffed out atleast a size if not 2 and look huge xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 24th September 2011, 8:34 am

i wore a D bra after surgery i had 410 overs going from an A in normal bras im a E/F !! so dont worry about it hun ul be bigger when ur in propper bras! x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 24th September 2011, 9:43 am

Hello Jenny XHP, but less than expected, hoping for fluffing 399357 welcome to BJSF.

Don't be disappointed hun, you are only 2 weeks post op, your boobs are going to go through so many changes. The sports bras sqash them down, so they are not the most flattering thing to wear. I promise you in a few months time you'll look back and have a giggle at your post. The boobs you have now are not what you'll end up with. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 24th September 2011, 11:36 am

HI Jenny, I wore a C cup. Soon they were soo tight I upgraded to a D cup. Now I am in an E and sometimes F. You will change a lot, it is still very early.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down