Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoping for a turning point- post op

+8
javajunkie001
Shorty
flowergirl
alfie
Drea
chencire
COOKIE
xokerryxo
12 posters

Go down

Hoping for a turning point- post op Empty Hoping for a turning point- post op

Post by xokerryxo 10th April 2011, 9:48 am

Hi everyone,

When did things start to get better for you post op ladies? I am day 4 post op now and look and feel the same I did on day 1 :( I think the blues have hit, i feel so grubby all I want to do is go out and enjoy this rare nice weather but I can't. I am still on regular pain meds, Barely move my arms and missing sleep.

Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?! :( sorry for the rant

Kerry xxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Hoping for a turning point- post op Empty Re: Hoping for a turning point- post op

Post by COOKIE 10th April 2011, 10:07 am

Day 3/4 are generally the very worst days sweetness and it's not unusual for the boobie blues to kick in around now Hoping for a turning point- post op 571992

Things will gradually start to get better now hunni but it's not going to happen overnight, it takes time.

I had a bad reaction to the GA so was vomiting and felt terrible for a good week, I think after the first week although you'll still have morning boob and will still be a little uncomfortable it's all very manageable from then on hun.

You ARE going to feel better soon hunni - I promise Hoping for a turning point- post op 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hoping for a turning point- post op Empty Re: Hoping for a turning point- post op

Post by chencire 10th April 2011, 10:10 am

big hug and support from here! Heart
chencire
chencire
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 10th April 2011, 10:17 am

aww hugs Kerry xx
Chin Up it will get better Hug

You still have the summer to look forward to Heart
Look after yourself x
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 10th April 2011, 10:28 am

Thank you :) I really hope so. I feel like this will be our only sunny days ever and I am covered up looking out from my bedroom window! Thanks again girls I can't wait to start feeling better xxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 10th April 2011, 10:35 am

Big hugs kerry Hug, I had an awful first week, even to the point of regretting my surgery, but once I was off the meds I felt so much better.

There is light at the end of the tunnel hun, I promise.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 10th April 2011, 10:59 am

Hug Awww hun as other girls have said Days 3-4 are the worst.
I remember crying my eyes out on Day 4 because they didn't look very nice and they were so bruised and swollen.
You'll def feel alot better by next week, I promise!! xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 10th April 2011, 11:00 am

PS can't you sit in the garden and relax? xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 10th April 2011, 11:31 am

I was out of the house on day 4 it is definately the worst day.

It will get better. You boobs will start to feel real and not just stuck on weirdness and they will get softer and lovely....
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 10th April 2011, 3:24 pm

Kerry, chin up! This is normal and you will feel better! Like alfie, I didn't feel better till the meds worked their way out of my system. I didn't know it at the time, I thought I was just THAT SAD. I hadn't found this forum either. I cried my eyes out, and was sure I had made a big mistake, and something had to be wrong with my surgery cause I was in so much pain and couldn't sleep.
After that first week, as the meds started to clear out, I began to calm down. I drank lots of water and tried to get on a regular eating schedule again, and I did short walks with my dog (careful if you are going down stairs sweetie!). All of this helps get your body going and spurs your recovery. Follow your surgeon's advice, but a little activity is good as long as it fits withing his guidelines. Do things that make you feel better too, anything! Sprinkle cinnamon on the coffee grounds before you brew it, use your favorite lotion, wear your favorite earrings. Do whatever you can darling.
My turning point was the three week mark. I know it's different for everyone. For me, it was like, BAM!!! I am a whole new woman! I fell in love with my boobies and my whole outlook changed. I think it took this long for all the meds and initial healing to get overwith, because I had swelled to that point too. Just a guess. Hang in there Babe, it WILL get better!!!!! Xxxxxx Kisses!
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 10th April 2011, 3:26 pm

PS ~ Long before I posted, I would come here and type into the search box, then just read and read the threads. It helped a lot to read what the other ladies went through and what advice they give.

Xoxo
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 10th April 2011, 3:30 pm

Thanks java junkie really great advice :) xx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shona72 10th April 2011, 3:33 pm

I haven't had my BA yet (16th) but just wanted to give you a group hug as I'm sure I'll be in the same way of thinking soon ..
shona72
shona72
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Hoping for a turning point- post op Empty I understand

Post by minxy106 10th April 2011, 3:42 pm

I feel a bit like you at the moment, I'm on day 2 post op and already feel like I'm never going to get any better! nope

But I think in reality it takes time, lots of time and patience and surely it's worth a bit more time, afterall I've waited 15 years to get this far! So I'm taking each day as it comes, I have 2 weeks off work and have lots of help around the house from my hubby and boys.

Our time will come, just wait til summer arrives, we'll be sooo ready!! :thumbs:
minxy106
minxy106
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Hoping for a turning point- post op Empty HI

Post by minxy106 10th April 2011, 3:45 pm

shona72 wrote:I haven't had my BA yet (16th) but just wanted to give you a group hug as I'm sure I'll be in the same way of thinking soon ..

Just wanted to ask you what size implants you're hoping for? You are same stats as me, I'm 2 days post op now, if you have any questions, just ask x
minxy106
minxy106
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 10th April 2011, 3:50 pm

Thanks Shona- good luck not long for you now Xx

Thanks minxy, the days are going soo slow though! Xx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shona72 10th April 2011, 4:00 pm

Hey Minxy - my surgeon is going to use sixers in surgery before putting in implants to see which fill out best when I'm sat upright. Hoping for a D but I knowq they dont work in cups like that x
shona72
shona72
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shona72 10th April 2011, 4:00 pm

that sould say sizers ...
shona72
shona72
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 10th April 2011, 8:05 pm

Aw chicken I posted the same when I was day 3/4 I thought it would never end. Remember all the drugs the GA and the trauma your body had gone through. I really couldn't see the light. I had to have a reop 2 weeks after my first surgery so had to start all over again. You hang on in there and we are all here to support you, so if you're felling crap or worried about anything just post it on this website and someone will reassure you. Sit out in the garden for a while if you get chance. The sun will make you feel better. Lots of hugs coming your way xxxxx
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th April 2011, 8:14 pm

Thinking of you hun Hug

It will improve, tomorrow you will feel better xx promise xx

xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down