Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning anatomicals - how can you tell?

+4
candycain
Drea
yettiricey
EJM
8 posters

Go down

Turning anatomicals - how can you tell? Empty Turning anatomicals - how can you tell?

Post by EJM 21st March 2011, 11:53 am

As Some of your know already I have anatomical unders. One of the main conversation of debate for anatomicals are the fact they can turn.

But how can you tell if they have turned, is it obvious straight away, does it hurt etc. Has anyone of on this site has a 'turn'? :dunno:
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Turning anatomicals - how can you tell? Empty Re: Turning anatomicals - how can you tell?

Post by yettiricey 21st March 2011, 2:21 pm

I'll be interested to know about this as I'm quite interested in having these myself. Are you happy with them EJM?
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Turning anatomicals - how can you tell? Empty Re: Turning anatomicals - how can you tell?

Post by Drea 21st March 2011, 2:42 pm

This is a subjest i was worrying about also....
My PS has advised me to get anatomicals but i heard that they can turn!! scarey thought
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 21st March 2011, 4:48 pm

I also have anitomicals. My surgon said it was rare but they can turn. He also said most times it is fixable with a tight surgical bra.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 21st March 2011, 4:49 pm

Forgot to add. The doctor said it would be very obvious if one turns because of the shapeAm
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 21st March 2011, 4:56 pm

Are you happy with yours candycain?
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 21st March 2011, 5:04 pm

It's early yet. They are still really hard. I think once they soften up I will be in boobie heaven though.
I had overs and they anitomicals really do give a nice lift without the lift surgery. That was why I choose them.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 22nd March 2011, 8:01 am

Alicia Douvall's turned mid-flight. However, she had had a lot of surgery before so maye it was something to do with pocket size. Very few PS's in the world will now do her plastic surgery. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 22nd March 2011, 9:02 am

I thought I would be having anatomical unders but my PS thought that round would give me the upper poll I wanted and he said there is a 7% chance that anatomicals can turn - I think that maybe he just prefers doing round!

I haven't read about anyone on the forum who have had it happen to them and I would have thought that if the figure is supposed to be 7% that someone on here would have had it happen.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 22nd March 2011, 9:11 am

my cousins gf has anitomicals and i did hear that one of hers turned while on holiday , not sure of the outcome and what happened to fix it as havnt spoken to her personally about it . xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by EJM 22nd March 2011, 9:33 am

Cripes - all a lot of urban legends it would seem. Wonder why Alicia Douvall's turned on a flight, I have a 10 hr flight to vegas in May, hope it'll be ok. Perhaps if i wear a nice tight sports bra...

yettiricey - Its very early to say but in principle yes. I think they are going to look nice and natural, the only issue i may ahve is that they look a little small, but until they have dropped and fluffed, I'll not know.

CC - you are ending up like me - addicted tot his site!!!
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EJM 22nd March 2011, 9:34 am

ok, I have just looked her up - i can see hwy - she's a bit of a surgery addict hey?
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 21jane 22nd March 2011, 11:24 am

yeah her probly turned as she had so much surgery and so the pocket that holds the implant would have had a lot of work done and being on a flight may have just allowed the implant to move in the pocket as the pocket wasnt as secure (cant think of the right word)
i had anatomicals unders and went on a 8 hour flight after 3 months and they have been fine x
21jane
21jane
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 22nd March 2011, 11:26 am

Yea i don't think Alicia Douvall is a good example, no offence lol

This site is brill and very addictive x
Ohh i hope you have a fab. time in Vegas EJM
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by EJM 22nd March 2011, 11:41 am

21jane wrote:yeah her probly turned as she had so much surgery and so the pocket that holds the implant would have had a lot of work done and being on a flight may have just allowed the implant to move in the pocket as the pocket wasnt as secure (cant think of the right word)
i had anatomicals unders and went on a 8 hour flight after 3 months and they have been fine x

Se now thats why this site is great. to now someone has done a flight like mine, same circs - it just makes you feel a whole lot better! Thank you :flowers:
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 22nd March 2011, 11:54 am

EJM- I am addicted!! The whole rotating thing is a bit scary but then so is capsular contracture. Hope I avoid both!!!
I wonder what actally would cause one to rotate? All I know is I am sticking to this darn surgical bra to make sure everything heals proper. I am supose to wear it for 2 more weeks but I am going to wear it an extra week just to be safe.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EJM 22nd March 2011, 12:11 pm

Well I was told i didnt need to wear a bra. i didnt wear one for the first 3 days and now I wear one for everyday just to reduce chapped nipples but dont wear one at night. I think its because its behind the muscle and the muscle hold it in place, but breast tissue alone isnt strong enough.
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 22nd March 2011, 2:34 pm

That makes sense and mine are overs.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down