Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning out to be a feet of enginering

+2
tracy2010
mio321
6 posters

Go down

Turning out to be a feet of enginering  Empty Turning out to be a feet of enginering

Post by mio321 7th August 2011, 4:16 pm

I thought i would post this because at the moment im finding it funny ...

I've had unders so i have been blessed with wear the wonderful Strap ...I really do love wearing it NOT !!

Its now become a bit of joke ...yep its really doing my headin totally but my oh my the things i'm having to do for comfort is crazy.

For a start i've nicked named myself as '' nipples '' these last 3 days ... well they have decided to stick out for no reason ...looks im pleased to see people lol and of course they rub on the inside of my bra ...they where getting tender think i sussed out how to hide them ....cotton wool pads .

So thats the first thing .

Then under my bra strap at the bottom ...yep more padding to stop my bra from rubbing my scars ...cos the wonderful strap is pushing my boobs down .

under the strap yep you guessed it more padding to stop it from rubbing the top of my boobs ...i mean really lol

Oh yeah and at the side of each arm ...where the strap rubs under my arm and on the side of my boob....more padding .

Any idea how long it take to do all this .....ages .

And does it all stay in place ....nope!!! lol i have keep moving back to where its ment to be .

Anyone else who has the wonderful strap having as much fun as i am ...?

If you have and you having as much fun as this let me know cos i would love to hear how your making it more comfy for yourself xxx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Turning out to be a feet of enginering  Empty Re: Turning out to be a feet of enginering

Post by tracy2010 7th August 2011, 4:41 pm

Lol I'm pre op but you gave me a good giggle. Sorry, I know it must be a pain in the bum!! I don't know if I'm having unders or overs yet, find out on 30th august. I'm now hoping for overs, lol x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Turning out to be a feet of enginering  Empty Re: Turning out to be a feet of enginering

Post by jen86 7th August 2011, 5:31 pm

lol!! luckily there was no strap for me!! but my nipples r loving being out atm, which i kind of like as before they were never out!! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 7th August 2011, 5:51 pm

Ah bless you, you did make me chuckle reading this - sorry Turning out to be a feet of enginering  375568

I had unders with an uplift so I didn't have to wear a strap. I remember asking my ps if would have to wear one and he said "oh god no we want to keep them up not push them down lol"

Hope it get's a bit easier hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 7th August 2011, 7:32 pm

lol your welcome . I have to look on the funny side of it ...its the only way to cope .. i got more padding on me now than i did when i was wearing padded bras Turning out to be a feet of enginering  557141

Its all good though be worth it as long as the nipples calm down ...geezz no wonder im getting smiled at when i go the shop by men they think im pleased to see them ....
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 8th August 2011, 11:20 am

Sorry but I had a little chuckle too, although I might not be laughing when it's my turn, I think I'm likely to need unders and have the strap, so I might need to stock up some padding too!
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 8th August 2011, 3:51 pm

Hiya,

I'm having partial unders, uplift and tummy tuck on Thursday. What's the strap for? Excuse my ignorance, as my PS didn't mention I'd need one in my consultation.

x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 8th August 2011, 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

haha arhh the strap ....if you have to have you will love it as much as the we who have had unders do....

Its like a flipping big elastic band and you wear it across your chest but its goes down to your bra strap at the back .

Apperently its ment to help push the implant into the socket ...

Ha HA yeah right all it seems to be doing is pushing over the edge....

You know what i found myself doing round tescos ...no wonder i was getting looks ...yep i was rubbing my boobs and under me arms well i have been to work today so im tired and swelling a little .. But really i didnt think haha

Can you imagine what that looks like on c.c.t.v ?

Im having my 30 mins with out it at the moment ...Yes! yes! yes ! OOOOOH YES!!!!! ..honestly its better than sex when that thing is off at the mo haha .

xx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 8th August 2011, 6:02 pm

Mio - had to laugh about your tale in Tesco. Let's hope there were no shoplifters that day so they don't need to check the cctv!

Thanks for the link to realself about the strap. They sound like sooo much fun. Hope you start to see the benefit soon. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 8th August 2011, 6:22 pm

haha im begining to think wonder myself ..i mean i dont think twice about rubbing them or rearranging my strap and various bit of padding at home and in work ..Im gonna have to remind myself not to when im shopping i would hate to get stopped in shop they might think i took something lol xx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down