Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsure on expected size...

+2
*Alice*
LittleMissBiker
6 posters

Go down

Unsure on expected size...  Empty Unsure on expected size...

Post by LittleMissBiker 6th May 2012, 6:45 pm

Hoping you girls can give me a few words of assurance!

Currently I'm a full 32DD... loosing weight so expect to go down to a small 30E or maybe even a 30DD if I wasn't to have the BA. My weight fluctuated a lot in my late teens and early twenties so the BA is really to fill the lost volume - I want to be able to wear backless and strappy tops!

I'm getting 400cc unders, mhp (I think, but cannot remember to be sure) and am a bit unsure on what I can expect as a final size... when I tried the various sizes at the consultation I was happiest with the look of the 400cc (after trying on about eight different implants and projections) but didn't think to discuss final expected size and therefore what size sports bra to get before the surgery.

I've ordered some sports bras in 32FF and 32G (to allow for swelling) but am unsure if they'll arrive in time - the assistant at the clinic said not to worry too much as they'd be able to sell me one there if I didn't manage to get one. I'm going to call her on Tuesday to explain that I'm not sure they'll arrive in time and also that, whilst I thought 400cc would equate to 2-3 cup size increase, after reading the stats it seems there's a huge variance so I'm not sure that even if they arrive in time they'll be the right size!

The surgery usually says to bring a bra in your desired size to the consultation but I didn't as I don't have a specific cup size in mind, just an end effect. My surgeon agreed with me on that, saying he didn't work in letters but numbers! I guess if I'd done so though I'd have a better idea now!

Sorry for the long post - can you tell I'm quite nervous! Hysterical
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Unsure on expected size...  Empty Re: Unsure on expected size...

Post by LittleMissBiker 6th May 2012, 6:56 pm

Also, I'm not sure if it's relevant but I look like a C cup, not DD! (Always felt cheated about that)
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 6th May 2012, 7:10 pm

Hi Littlemissbiker!

I haven't got the knowledge to advise what size you may be! But all I can say is you probably did the right thing going from what the implant looked like rather than what cup size you'd like to be! As you can see from the stats page it's pretty hard for a surgeon to guarantee a specific size (if not impossible).

Maybe give your surgeon a call and ask what size he suggests? Then if you have time before your BA pop to Asda/Tesco and get some cheap ones (£6) to tide you over until you've got a better idea post op?

X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th May 2012, 8:09 pm

I'm suprised they are giving you unders with so much breast tissue to cover the implant, are you having a lift as well? MHP is the allegan CUI microcell (textured) high profile implants, On average you could go up 4 cup sizes maybe more maybe less.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 6th May 2012, 8:20 pm

Thanks guys. Asda/Tesco sounds like a good idea!

I asked about why unders not overs as the other consultation said overs but were suggesting 300cc which just didn't work for me... the surgeon said that for overs you need over 2cm of skin/flesh at the top (or something like that) and I only had 1.8cm which whilst borderline overs would not be the best option.

I really trust his opinion and am happy with it... after doing more research I'm happier going for unders than overs... not sure if it makes a difference but I'm very sporty and have an, ahem, curvy but athletic figure (can you be slim and chunky at the same time?).

Is it normal to be totally obsessed with reading up about it all in the lead up?!
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 6th May 2012, 8:24 pm

LittleMissBiker wrote:Is it normal to be totally obsessed with reading up about it all in the lead up?!

It will only get worse, all you'll think about is boobs boobs boobs! Hysterical

I used to enjoy watching the surgery videos on YouTube when I was pre BA... That might be a little too far!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 6th May 2012, 8:30 pm

altw wrote:

I used to enjoy watching the surgery videos on YouTube when I was pre BA... That might be a little too far!x

I thought about that but am worried about freaking myself out!

Just taken before pics... for the record... ergh, I really do hate them!
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 6th May 2012, 8:39 pm

LittleMissBiker wrote:
altw wrote:

I thought about that but am worried about freaking myself out!

Just taken before pics... for the record... ergh, I really do hate them!

Haha maybe avoid the videos!

I know what you mean, but just think they won't be like that for long!
X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th May 2012, 9:12 pm

LittleMissBiker wrote:The surgery usually says to bring a bra in your desired size to the consultation but I didn't as I don't have a specific cup size in mind, just an end effect. My surgeon agreed with me on that, saying he didn't work in letters but numbers! I guess if I'd done so though I'd have a better idea now!

No surgeon works in cup sizes hun, they all work in volume (CCs)

Do you have time before your surgery to have a second consultation? If you do then I'd very much recommend it sweetie.

Take in a picture to show your surgeon the 'look' of the kind of breasts you want to have as the end result. Having an actual visual greatly helps both your surgeon and yourself to be reading from the same page with no doubts at all of the 'look' you're hoping to achieve.

Your surgeon after 'seeing' what look you're wanting should then be able to give you a guestimeated size of bra for yyou to bring along with you to hospital too babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 6th May 2012, 9:30 pm

cookie wrote:
No surgeon works in cup sizes hun, they all work in volume (CCs)

Do you have time before your surgery to have a second consultation? If you do then I'd very much recommend it sweetie.

Take in a picture to show your surgeon the 'look' of the kind of breasts you want to have as the end result. Having an actual visual greatly helps both your surgeon and yourself to be reading from the same page with no doubts at all of the 'look' you're hoping to achieve.

Your surgeon after 'seeing' what look you're wanting should then be able to give you a guestimeated size of bra for yyou to bring along with you to hospital too babe. xx

Thank you Give You

Unfortunately I don't have a chance for a second consultation as I work away during the week, live in Sussex and the surgeon and op is in London.

I'm happy that the surgeon is clear on the look I want from the 'trying on' session with the various implant sizes and bras... plus long talks on overall look and 'style'... the assistant seemed to suggest that we should have talked about expected bra size at the consultation but we didn't so perhaps we just missed it. I'll give them a call again Tuesday to discuss it further.

I'm not too worried about the actual cup size and trust him to get the look right... it's more just having the right sports bra post op. There's a lot to think about isn't there? I had no idea how stressful the run up would be!
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 6th May 2012, 10:09 pm

misf1 wrote:I'm suprised they are giving you unders with so much breast tissue to cover the implant, are you having a lift as well? MHP is the allegan CUI microcell (textured) high profile implants, On average you could go up 4 cup sizes maybe more maybe less.

Sorry, forgot to add... no uplift as they're not too saggy.
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th May 2012, 11:30 pm

As you said in your opening post you intend to loose more weight and that you have already lost volume from your breasts between your teens and early twenties, have you given thought to the impact further weight loss might have on your breasts sweetness?

At the moment you may not require a lift, but with you already having a large bust it might be worth thinking about maybe waiting till you're at your target weight and then get your surgery plan?, this would then give your surgeon a more realistic view of what they are dealing with pre-op to get the best for you post-op don't you think hun?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 7th May 2012, 5:48 am

I was concerned about that and we did talk about it - I'm planning to loose another half stone which the surgeon agreed was a good target but didn't think it would affect the end result.

I can completely see where you're coming from - and I'll call up the surgery and ask about it on Tuesday - I guess I just have to put my trust in my surgeon?
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 7th May 2012, 6:04 am

Edit: I've been slimmer than my target weight about three years back - I got down to a 28F which I guess is just about the same as a 32DD (I spent a lot of time as a 30E). Not quite sure how it works as I would have expected to be a 28E or DD but hey ho. I know from them that my breasts didn't drop any further and I still just looked like a C cup!

I discussed my planned weight loss on both consultations and both seemed to think it would be fine - the other surgeon was suggesting 300cc overs.

I'm very aware that I'm sounding like I've got my fingers in my ears - and I probably am. I guess it's hard as I've wanted this for so long and this time in four days I should be on my way to the hospital.

Sorry for rabbiting on - nervous and stressed!
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 7th May 2012, 6:26 am

Another add... sorry!

At the end of August last year I was 3lbs away from my target weight and still wearing the same sized bras and no further dropped... I'd forgotten about that! I'd just got together with my now ex-b/f and over the course of six months put on a stone! I'm now down to 7lbs off my target which, once I'm exercising again, should be quite straight forward to loose as I've taken up running again.

Again, sorry for rabbiting on... hopefully you can forgive the newbie!
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 7th May 2012, 8:03 am

Hi. I see you are having your surgery with the lovely Miles Berry. He did my pip replacements just over 2 weeks ago. I have to say that every thing he said to me was extremely accurate and how he said my boobs would turn out was spot on. Because I had c c my left implant had moved higher up and he was honest and told me that even though the almost same size implants were going in I would be slightly less full on top but fuller underneath because he had to make the pocket a bit bigger and this would result in the implants being lower. To be honest I love how they look and i sneakily tried one of my old bra s and it looks great. Hope this helps a little bit knowing that Miles is a very good and honest man (with a wicked sense of humour !! ) Lots of love x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2012, 10:19 am

I'd personally wait till I got to my target weight and maintain that after your BA to ensure aesthetically you'll keep the look you paid for, for as long as possible, taking aging into account. But if you're happy with everything babe, then I wish you luck and if you haven't already added your surgery date to the 'calender Entries' forum then you might like to so we can all wish you luck on your special day, all you have to do is post your details in that section of the forum and myself or one of the other mods here will add your BA date to the calender. Unsure on expected size...  184153 xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 7th May 2012, 12:00 pm

Hi Littlemiss biker :)

One of the choices that i have is 420cc unders which i hopeing would make me a dd, my ps said to bring a dd sports bra but im worried because after reading everyones stats 420cc seems quite a big impant to be a dd after??

oooh the choices :)

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 7th May 2012, 7:58 pm

2nd time lucky wrote:Hi. I see you are having your surgery with the lovely Miles Berry. He did my pip replacements just over 2 weeks ago. I have to say that every thing he said to me was extremely accurate and how he said my boobs would turn out was spot on. Because I had c c my left implant had moved higher up and he was honest and told me that even though the almost same size implants were going in I would be slightly less full on top but fuller underneath because he had to make the pocket a bit bigger and this would result in the implants being lower. To be honest I love how they look and i sneakily tried one of my old bra s and it looks great. Hope this helps a little bit knowing that Miles is a very good and honest man (with a wicked sense of humour !! ) Lots of love x

Thank you so much sweetie! I'm really glad you're happy with Miles' work - how are you healing?

You're certainly right about his sense of humour! I feel so much better for your post. Hug
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 7th May 2012, 8:00 pm

cookie wrote:I'd personally wait till I got to my target weight and maintain that after your BA to ensure aesthetically you'll keep the look you paid for, for as long as possible, taking aging into account. But if you're happy with everything babe, then I wish you luck and if you haven't already added your surgery date to the 'calender Entries' forum then you might like to so we can all wish you luck on your special day, all you have to do is post your details in that section of the forum and myself or one of the other mods here will add your BA date to the calender. Unsure on expected size...  184153 xxxx

Thanks sweetie. I do appreciate the advice! I've given it a lot of thought (your advice that is) and have decided to go ahead anyway. I hope you don't feel that I'm throwing your advice back in your face - I just kinda feel that this is the right decision, for me.

I've added my date to the calendar entries forum so hopefully it'll go up soon (if it's not there already). Just started a journal as well as I think it'll be useful for looking back on.
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 7th May 2012, 8:02 pm

KS4111 wrote:Hi Littlemiss biker :)

One of the choices that i have is 420cc unders which i hopeing would make me a dd, my ps said to bring a dd sports bra but im worried because after reading everyones stats 420cc seems quite a big impant to be a dd after??

oooh the choices :)

kxx

Some people seem to go to a DD... some more but I've not seen many less. What are you at now?
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 7th May 2012, 8:14 pm

Hi little miss biker. Glad you feel a little bit better knowing that Miles did a brilliant job on me. I am 18 days post op and have to admit it has been harder 2nd time around, but again thanks to Miles honesty I expected it. He told me it would be a longer recovery this time and he was right. Feeling much better in the last few days. I cant get over how accurate he was about how my boobs would look ! They are almost same size implants but do look different but I am happy with them. So trust him when he tells you what he thinks.Looking forward to hearing how you get on. Lots of love x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2012, 8:17 pm

LittleMissBiker wrote:Thanks sweetie. I do appreciate the advice! I've given it a lot of thought (your advice that is) and have decided to go ahead anyway. I hope you don't feel that I'm throwing your advice back in your face - I just kinda feel that this is the right decision, for me.

I've added my date to the calendar entries forum so hopefully it'll go up soon (if it's not there already). Just started a journal as well as I think it'll be useful for looking back on.

Not at all, we all offer advice here where we can but primarily we're a SUPPORT FORUM and support is what you'll get in abundance here Unsure on expected size...  571992

Your date is up on the calender sweetness Unsure on expected size...  184153 and a journal is a fab idea, not just for others who may want to follow your progress but for you also, it can often be very therapeutic to get all your feelings and emotions written down, but also it's nice for you to look back on after surgery too. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 7th May 2012, 8:22 pm

Hi hun, meant to add I have a 415 cc, almost the same size you are having, and I am DD lots of love x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 8th May 2012, 6:45 am

Im a 34c/d at the min babe, but after 2 kids i need em filling back up lolol :)
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down