Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsure abut nurse's advice re: bra size

+2
misf1
Lauraloubell
6 posters

Go down

Unsure abut nurse's advice re: bra size Empty Unsure abut nurse's advice re: bra size

Post by Lauraloubell 13th January 2013, 2:30 pm

Hey there! I'm having 460 overs in February and have 34B currently. I'm 5"10 and 153ish pounds.

I had my nurses appointment yesterday and she advised me to bring a 34D and a DD bra to the surgery for afterwards. I said I was thinking more an E or F (not the the number is important to me but just based on stats I've seen on here) and she shook her head dramatically and said "no no DD will be PLENTY big enough"

I'm confused... I've tried the rice boobs in an E and an F and they fitted. I'd never have got them in to a D. And what with the swelling etc surely that won't be big enough?
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Unsure abut nurse's advice re: bra size Empty Re: Unsure abut nurse's advice re: bra size

Post by misf1 13th January 2013, 2:36 pm

The rice boobs will always measure bigger than when the implants are actually in. If you are a 34 band I would take a 36 for swelling or a bra extender for the 34 (unless you are going for a front fastening bra. Also for sports bras some surgeons like to have them as like compression bras. So you don't actually wer the size you are going to be, but you wear a smaller size to keep them un moveable.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Unsure abut nurse's advice re: bra size Empty Re: Unsure abut nurse's advice re: bra size

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2013, 2:40 pm

If you think your surgeon may have got confused and have an D/DD in mind for you and you want to be an E/F, then I'd personally go back and speak with your 'surgeon' again lovely taking in with you pictures of the 'look' you want so you can be sure pre-op that both yourself and surgeon are reading from the same page rather than just sitting back if you are concerned and then disappointed post-op if this turns out not to be what you wanted due to some possible misunderstanding Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 13th January 2013, 2:44 pm

Thanks, that's great. I think I'll speak to the surgeon. I've complete trust in him to give me the look I want. I'm not bothered what size I am (D, DD, E etc.) afterwards. I just had the idea of an E in my head because of stats I've read and didn't want to not have the bras that I need with me. I guess I could just buy 4 bras and return what I don't need!
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 13th January 2013, 3:00 pm

You could always invest in a macom hun you only need the band size cos it stretches to any cup size and it's specifically designed for post breast surgery. They're a bit pricey but you can use the code 'mybreast' for some discount xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 13th January 2013, 3:29 pm

I think I would ask the surgeon about size to. Also remember you will be swollen so need to take that into account. Macoms are a good idea as you don't need the cup size, I find my one very comfortable
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 13th January 2013, 4:06 pm

I was 32C (wearing 34) pre op, had 410cc and had a 34dd sports bra and then had to order a 34e afterwards, although everyone's different a D sounds like it could be a bit small, I would go for DD if I were you. I'm in 32f wired bras now and my 34dd sports bra still fits nicely so don't worry about sizes in comparrison to your soorts bra xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down