Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH Dear...

+3
nikitaw86
jen86
xlaurax90
7 posters

Go down

OH Dear... Empty OH Dear...

Post by xlaurax90 5th September 2011, 7:17 pm

I've got my BA booked in for 9 days time...bit of a spanner in the works, I'm on a nursing course at university and wasn't planning on telling people, but now I've just found out someone on my course has been put on placement at the McIndoe & will be there when i'm having my BA, most probably looking after me!(head in hands) OH Dear... 43877! I don't think i've met her as theres a couple of hundred (maybe 200) people on the course but i'm sure she'll recognise me after nursing me (& seeing my boobs), more importantly could tell people and will also know i'm not on placement when i should be. Complete fail! Feeling rubbish now.

Sorry needed a bit of a rant.

xx
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

OH Dear... Empty Re: OH Dear...

Post by jen86 5th September 2011, 7:19 pm

omg!!! maybe you could ring the hospital and tell them what has happened?? and maybe they can make sure you dont get paired with her??? xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurax90 5th September 2011, 7:24 pm

Yeah, i'm trying to work out the best thing to do. I could do that, but nurses can be bitchy so may tell her that i'm on her course etc so thats why she cant see me but she'd know my name so could just figure it out on our uni site. I'm thinking maybe if i dont mention that i'm a student there maybe no-one will notice and it might be better saying nothing atall and not making a big deal out of it. Just alot of added, really un-needed stress!x
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurax90 5th September 2011, 7:27 pm

oops sorry..didn't mean to swear!stress of the moment.x
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 5th September 2011, 7:40 pm

oh hun what a predicament, if it makes u feel any better i'm also taking time out of uni to have my boobs and while i've told my lecturers i'm having an operation i haven't told them that its a voluntary one and i'm positive they'll notice when i come back goin from a b with 525cc so will be pretty big lol!! try not to think about it too much extra stress is defo not needed xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 6th September 2011, 2:02 am

Aren't they obliged not to say anything?? I thought nurses fell under the same umbrella as doctors on the confidentiality front, and weren't really allowed to discuss cases as far as putting names and faces to issues??

If it got out - I'd be like "Strike her off the register!!" Can't you do that? Or have I been watching too much TV?!? OH Dear... 869500
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 6th September 2011, 2:15 am

That sucks hon :(

Don't worry, if you get paired with her deal with it then, but until that actually happens you're creating anxiety for no reason.

If you get paired with her it's completely out of your control - what are the actual consequences if you do see her? She knows, she might say something to someone, she might tell your teacher that you werent where you were supposed to be? The thing is, if she tells yourz teacher and your teacher foolishly uses the information to reprimand you then you have a lawsuit - the teacher would not have known if the girl hadn't told her - therefore she has breached confidentiality and flushed her career down the drain.

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by scissorssarah 6th September 2011, 6:11 am

You should be fine they have the same rules as any one and their client ......she is not allowed to breach client confidentiality .

On the funny side with us all looking glam with no hair and makeup done she might not recognise you next time she see's you x x x
scissorssarah
scissorssarah
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by chezza 6th September 2011, 9:18 am

I didn't think they could break client confidentiality either... I'm sure if you said something then they would totally understand and not pair you both together...

Scissors Sarah 1 more day!! Eek! I bet you're very excited? Good luck and enjoy xx
chezza
chezza
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurax90 6th September 2011, 12:43 pm

Thanks girlies, i'm sure it'll work out ok, just the initial panic!x
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member