Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart

+13
sarahdawn31
minxie
springstep123
kezmac
MissPepperBennett
alfie
jen86
rachyg1
kezza85
Carlito
PinkyBecky
mio321
ac4me
17 posters

Go down

Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart Empty Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart

Post by ac4me 8th July 2011, 2:26 am

Dear New Boobies Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart 536278 ,

I am very excited that you are finally here, you are almost 10 days old! It's been a long road to finally get you in my arms, but so far it's been worth it.

However, I have a few issues I'd like to address with you both. I know I know, you're young and mischievous, but I feel we can get through this hurdle.

Now, I don't know if new boobie years are like dog years, or fly years, or even amoeba years, but you must know that these 2 things specifically are unacceptable....

Number 1.
You are NOT, I repeat NOT a teenager. How do you expect me to show you off if you insist on breaking out like a adolescent twit? I mean, REALLY? Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart 77873 You've never done this before. Why, oh why, do you choose now, a time when we should be celebrating your arrival, do you choose to act this way? I have been so good to you. I know, you're stretched to your limit, but honestly, you've been there before and then some...remember those 3 times? For over 3 years total you were stretched to larger than you are now and you didn't do this to me? Are you mocking me? "bwahahaha, I have the POWER!" I don't get it!

on that note...

Number 2.
Remember, during your working days. We'd hear a baby cry and you'd respond accordingly? You know, the tingling, then the wetness. I understand, it was necessary to sustain life, I didn't mind, really I didn't, I was even impressed by your skills. Holy crap, YOU make MILK, INSANE RIGHT! I know I get it, sometimes it was a lot of milk, you were quite round and shiny...hell you could spew your liquid life an impressive distance we finally understood why men love to write with their, er uh, pee... oh the days

But those days are long gone. Your factory has been shut down permanently. Don't worry, I checked the locks, there will be no more of those ghostly figures coming towards our eggs.

So please, for the love of all that is holy and pure, STOP LETTING DOWN. You are NOT making MILK! Nothing is coming out! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!! Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart 43877
NOTHING is coming out, it is NO LONGER impressive. Are just punishing me for putting you through this? You wanted it, you asked for it, I gave it to you...so why are you doing this to me? I do not find it funny in the least.

There's no going back missies, You are indefinitely this way. I promise, it will get better. You will drop a little more, you get softer and not so tight. You will love you soon enough. You've had a hard life, you deserve, calm down, relax...

and please, oh please.... LAY OFF!
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart Empty Re: Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart

Post by mio321 8th July 2011, 4:45 am

Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart 494993 lol brill read xx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart Empty Re: Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart

Post by PinkyBecky 8th July 2011, 7:23 am

Love this ! Xx
PinkyBecky
PinkyBecky
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 8th July 2011, 11:31 am

Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart 494993 poor boobies!!
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 8th July 2011, 11:40 am

Brilliant !! x x Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart 557141
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 8th July 2011, 11:52 am

Ha ha - great! x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 8th July 2011, 12:17 pm

Heart this!!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 8th July 2011, 2:16 pm

Fab. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by ac4me 8th July 2011, 6:01 pm

heheh thanks

i swear i'm 'letting down' like every 15 minutes! ugh
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPepperBennett 8th July 2011, 6:06 pm

love it!!! (:
MissPepperBennett
MissPepperBennett
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 8th July 2011, 6:52 pm

Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart 557141 That was fab! Youve made my day reading your little ditty Dear New Boobies...a letter from the heart 494993 x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 8th July 2011, 7:14 pm

omg my tits are all spotty too!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG thought i was just being skanky, but it's never happened before, so glad to hear it's not just me!!!

Wtf is 'letting down'??? Lol!!

Great post
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by ac4me 8th July 2011, 8:08 pm

letting down is what happens when you're breastfeeding...well usually lol

it's a tingly feeling you get as your milk starts to flow. usually a baby will latch on and start nursing, then after a minute or so, you get this tingly feeling starting on the outside edges of the breast going to the inside towards the nipple as the milk comes out faster.

except, i'm not nursing anymore and i have no more milk, i just keep getting this letting down feeling lol
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 8th July 2011, 9:40 pm

sounds good!!!!!!!!
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 8th July 2011, 10:39 pm

You are hillarious :) loved reading that!
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 9th July 2011, 4:15 am

Love it! Hysterical Hysterical
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by changelee123 11th July 2011, 7:31 am

advertising removed
changelee123
changelee123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 11th July 2011, 10:04 am

ac4me - that is absolutely brilliant!!! Thanks for the laugh hun xx

changelee - what????
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 11th July 2011, 11:15 am

Opal_Eyes wrote:ac4me - that is absolutely brilliant!!! Thanks for the laugh hun xx

changelee - what????

Changelee = spam shrug
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy73 11th July 2011, 11:19 am

Brilliant, very funny!!
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down