Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone with a 30 or 32 band who's had mod profile?

+2
abbie
Opal_Eyes
6 posters

Go down

Anyone with a 30 or 32 band who's had mod profile? Empty Anyone with a 30 or 32 band who's had mod profile?

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 1:51 pm

Following on from an earlier thread I wrote, I'm starting to question why I've been recommended to have moderate profile implants when I'm (in the surgeons own words) "a slim build with a very narrow frame"

Confused!

Anyone else have this?

xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Anyone with a 30 or 32 band who's had mod profile? Empty Re: Anyone with a 30 or 32 band who's had mod profile?

Post by abbie 20th August 2011, 2:06 pm

id question it tbh. Im a 30 band and had High profile and ive still got side boob
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Anyone with a 30 or 32 band who's had mod profile? Empty Re: Anyone with a 30 or 32 band who's had mod profile?

Post by sequinssparkle 20th August 2011, 2:27 pm

I reckon u should get other opinions maybe x
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 20th August 2011, 3:23 pm

I had moderate profile 280cc. I am 32 band and of 'slim build' (ubove the waist at least!). I was 32A and now 32DD.

I didnt know any better at the time and just trusted my PS. Quite happy with my new boobies. Look quite natural.....I think.

Its all so confusing isnt it?! Maybe my ignorance was bliss.
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 20th August 2011, 3:53 pm

i had 300cc mod profile unders and i was a 32a (but wearing a b to make it look like i had boobs). i got measured last week at a 30e/32dd......as i had little/no breast tissure to begin with thats why i went for mods as wanted a more natural look and although they havnt fully settled yet im loving the way they are going....just want them to even up :)
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 4:22 pm

Thanks so much for all the replies xx

Would any of you ladies with mods be happy to share pics with me?

Abbie do you mean they are too full at the sides? This is what I am worried about on my body too. I'm only a 30 band.

Certainly sounds like I need a second opinion, will try and book another consultation soon!
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 6:00 pm

Thanks sweetie, that would be great. thank you

Wonderful to hear you're so happy with your new boobies! Congratulations xxx Stars
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 20th August 2011, 9:51 pm

Hey hun, I wear a 32 band and I had 540 cc mod profiles... my breast width was big I think like 16cm or somthing like that yet where my bra band sits I am a 32... so I needed the width of the mod profile implant. I am very happy with mine.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 21st August 2011, 11:31 am

Thanks chick - you know I think yours are fab :thumbs: xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down