Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod profile v high profile - your thoughts please

+2
Princess_x
Selena8683
6 posters

Go down

Mod profile v high profile - your thoughts please Empty Mod profile v high profile - your thoughts please

Post by Selena8683 22nd April 2013, 7:06 pm

Hi Ladies,

So, I can't decide whether I would go for moderate profile or high profile, my surgeon (Adrian Richards) seems to think that both would be suitable depending on the 'look' I want to achieve.

I have another appointment with my surgeon and his nurse specifically to go through sizing and profiles but was just wondering if there really was a significant difference in the overall look of moderate and high profiles?

xxxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Mod profile v high profile - your thoughts please Empty Re: Mod profile v high profile - your thoughts please

Post by Princess_x 22nd April 2013, 7:27 pm

Moderate have a wider base and are 'flatter', high have a narrower base and stick out more x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Mod profile v high profile - your thoughts please Empty Re: Mod profile v high profile - your thoughts please

Post by Selena8683 22nd April 2013, 7:29 pm

What profile are yours princess? xx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 7:40 pm

I had extra high profiles, but that was the recommendation from my surgeon x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 22nd April 2013, 7:47 pm

Why did he recommend extra high if you don't mind me asking? In a previous consultation with another surgeon (who I initially booked with) I was recommended high profile due to being quite slim. However the surgeon that I am actually going with seems to think moderate would be ok as well! So confusing!!!! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 7:50 pm

I am quite small, and I have an 11.5 cm breast width. I also had lots of saggy skin due to breast feeding, so the extra high profile anatomicals filled out the lower part of my breast which is where most of the excess skin was x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 22nd April 2013, 7:56 pm

Mine are extra high x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Mod profile v high profile - your thoughts please Empty Thanks girls!

Post by Selena8683 22nd April 2013, 7:58 pm

Well, they both look fab in your avi's!!!

I was just concerned that the high profile might have been too prominent and fake looking but obviously that's not the case. I'm only wanting around 360/380cc, it's just the projection which I'm confused about.....to be honest, I think I'll be confused until the day of my surgery, but I'm definitely leaning towards the high profile now! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 22nd April 2013, 8:03 pm

Thanks Selena :) if you've been given the option of both, it's just a case of do you want them to be more sticky-outy or more wide?
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 22nd April 2013, 8:08 pm

To be honest Princess, if they turned out looking like yours I'd be more than happy, so this is why I'm thinking that maybe a high profile would be more suited to the look I want to achieve! Did you go over or under? I know I have enough tissue to go over and if I can avoid the extra pain and recovery of unders then I will, however I do want to discuss the possibility of dual lane placement if I go for high profile xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 22nd April 2013, 8:09 pm

Oh thank you :) mine are unders. xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 22nd April 2013, 8:12 pm

Well, it's definitely given me something to think about. I'm not seeing my surgeon again until 14 May so no doubt I'll pick his brains about all this as well! Thanks for the help though! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 22nd April 2013, 8:14 pm

No problem xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 8:18 pm

Mine are unders aswell Hun x I wasn't given the option of overs, my body just wouldn't allow it! I didn't have any pain though, none at all!! But there is a thread here somewhere that says if you are given the choice then go for overs xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd April 2013, 5:11 pm

I had the option of 390cc mods, 410cc high profile or 485cc extra high profile all with the same diameter. I just had to choose how much projection I wanted. I had 390cc mod and I am happy with them but if I could make the decision again I would have gone for extra high cos I do wish they stuck out more!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd April 2013, 5:17 pm

I had high profile overs babe.

The differences in profile are as you can see in the diagram below lovely

Mod profile v high profile - your thoughts please Dacb8141d334aa92f16e3dd60316ade1
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 23rd April 2013, 5:24 pm

i had 385 high profiles, you're welcome to view my trail if you want xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 23rd April 2013, 5:58 pm

Thanks for all your input ladies! I'm thinking that high profile may be what I'm after then as I would like more projection.

Newboobz - how do I view your trail hun? It would be a massive help to have a look, as I think I may go for something in the 360/380 range.

Think I'd go out of my mind with these random questions if I didn't have this forum! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down