Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagor moderate profiles..300cc..help!

5 posters

Go down

Nagor moderate profiles..300cc..help! Empty Nagor moderate profiles..300cc..help!

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 12:24 pm

I've been recommended to have moderate profiles at my first consultation, which surprised me a bit because I am a 30 band (confirmed by the surgeon, who laughed at my 34 bra lol) and I thought that the smaller your frame the higher projection you need?

When I asked about moderate vs high projection, the surgeon told me that the Nagor implants tend to have a higher projection than other implants and a high profile would look too unnatural on me.

I'm 5'7.5" 58kg. 30 band but he measured me in a 32 sports bra as there were no 30 bands there. Recommended 300 - 330cc. I'm a tiny b cup hoping to be at least a full D cup. Yet to decide on cc's!

Not disputing what the ps has told me, as I think he's fab and totally knows what he's talking about - just wondering if anyone on here with a small frame has moderate profile Nagor implants and if you are happy with them?

Did anyone else start with the same size as me and get up to a D/DD with 300cc?

Also if any of you have photos to share I'd be really grateful, I'm pretty certain these are the implants I'm going for.

Thanks ladies xxx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Nagor moderate profiles..300cc..help! Empty Re: Nagor moderate profiles..300cc..help!

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 12:27 pm

PS: I know size isn't an exact science, and I could possibly end up bigger than stated! I took in photos of boobs I like and the kind of look I want and said I don't mind if I measure an E cup as long as I end up looking somewhere similar to the pics I took in..... Obviously with a 30 band my actual cup may measure a lot bigger, that's fine :)
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Nagor moderate profiles..300cc..help! Empty Re: Nagor moderate profiles..300cc..help!

Post by misf1 20th August 2011, 12:46 pm

Its a difficult one hun, what have other surgeons suggested. As you are probably aware there are quite a few girls on here not happy with the mod profile. So I'd be inclined to get another surgeons opinion.

You also need to know the type of Nagor implant, impelo or other and whether they are round or anatomical.

I have found that 300cc nagor mod round in the nagotex style are 11.6cm width and 4.2 projection

The high profile are 10.7cm width and 4.9 projection

from here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 20th August 2011, 1:05 pm

Hey I think nicolemichael from here had nagoe implants maybe contact her and see.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 1:08 pm

I'll have a look at that link now, thanks hun. I'm going for rounds and they are Nagor Impleo implants.

xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Drofty 20th August 2011, 1:21 pm

Hiya!

I have Nagor High Profile, GFX unders.. I am very happy with the look and feel of them. I am about 5´5 and 60 kilo. Band size I wear a 36, don´t know if that is the correct size or not.. now i am shorter and heavier than you and had tiny A cups pre-op, but mine don´t look unnatural at all.

I agree with Misf1, get a second opinion if you´re not happy to go ahead with the mods..

xx
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 1:40 pm

Drofty, yours look gorgeous! And totally natural :)

I am starting to question the mod thing a lot now, as the more I look the more girls with my band size I see have HP's. In fact I'm yet to find someone with a 30 band who has moderate profiles at all! Strange.......
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FinallyBB 20th August 2011, 2:01 pm

I had mod+ 5 months ago and was not happy at all. Too flat and wide. Just went in for a re-op to get HP's and already loving them! Still in some pain (since it has only been 3 days), but can already tell they look 100% better. Can't wait to see the final resultNagor moderate profiles..300cc..help! 899188
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 6:22 pm

That's really helpful, thank you - can't wait to see your pics ariaangie (and it's Mr H I'm seeing too, so if yours look good then I know I'm onto a winner!) :) xx

FinallyBB - I'm sorry they weren't right at first and it's a shame you had to go and have a re-op. But definitely worth it if you're so happy now! Congratulations, brilliant news! xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Drofty 24th August 2011, 8:18 pm

Opal_Eyes wrote:Drofty, yours look gorgeous! And totally natural :)

I am starting to question the mod thing a lot now, as the more I look the more girls with my band size I see have HP's. In fact I'm yet to find someone with a 30 band who has moderate profiles at all! Strange.......

Thanks hun! Are you having unders or overs? not sure if it makes a difference look and feel wise..?

xx
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 1st September 2011, 1:21 pm

I'm starting to think overs now hun. Been doing lots of research (hence the long delay in replying!) xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down