Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

275cc or 295cc moderate or 300cc high profile?

+6
louise_vaa
rachemsi
tinkabell23
TSmith
kat1
Lou2011
10 posters

Go down

275cc or 295cc moderate or 300cc high profile?  Empty 275cc or 295cc moderate or 300cc high profile?

Post by Lou2011 19th August 2011, 4:18 pm

In my initial consultation my surgeon recommended 300cc high profile overs. Going away, thinking and researching I've started to worry that perhaps this is too big as my friend had the same and hers are huge but suit her curvy figure. I am slightly straighter and a 34B and want to be a full 34C (it wouldn't be too bad if I ended up a small 34D though - but no bigger!). I'm also worrying that they may look too far apart as they are 11cm at base and will they look less natural being high profile? I found out that there is a moderate profile implant that they offer at an extra cost, but money is no object when it comes to achieving the most natural result...within reason! The moderate 295cc is 11.75cm at base and I know I'm wide enough but then there's the 275cc which is 11.5cm. I know I have to discuss this with my surgeon but does anyone have anything to say and or has anyone gone for similar sizes and how did they come out? Do base widths have an impact on the outcome? Is moderate more natural? Is 295cc too big for what I want?

Lou
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

275cc or 295cc moderate or 300cc high profile?  Empty Re: 275cc or 295cc moderate or 300cc high profile?

Post by kat1 19th August 2011, 4:53 pm

hi i might not be to much help but i was a 34b and had 260cc yesterday im wearing a 34d sports bra i think i will go down to a 34c not to sure as they are high up at the minute ,my ps said i would be a natural looking c x
kat1
kat1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

275cc or 295cc moderate or 300cc high profile?  Empty Re: 275cc or 295cc moderate or 300cc high profile?

Post by TSmith 20th August 2011, 2:50 am

Make sure your surgeon knows exactly what you want!! not just what they think would be good.. but take consideration into everything they suggests because they know what they're doing.

The base width does affect the end result. I've read that If you are wider in the chest the implant should be bigger and a lower profile but if you've got a smaller chest width you could get away with a smaller implant and higher profile. I believe moderate is more natural if you have a larger chest and 295cc should get you the 34C you want.

correct me if im wrong anyone :)

X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou2011 22nd August 2011, 11:21 am

Thanks for replying.

Kat - Hope you're feeling OK? Are you pleased that you went for that size? Did you have overs or unders? I heard that if you have overs you lose 15% of the size and if you have unders the percentage is higher?? - Not sure how accurate this is?

TSmith - Thank u. Think I'll ask my PS to measure my bwd as he hasn't done this so far and so I really don't feel confident in making any choices on implants without it.
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kat1 22nd August 2011, 11:44 am

hi lou im feeling fine thanks ,im so glad i went with the 260 i did have a partial unders aswell ,they are still a little high im only 4 days post op but i am satisified with the outcome ,im not sure about what percentage you lose due to placement though sorry x
kat1
kat1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkabell23 23rd August 2011, 10:31 am

Hi lou, Ive just high profile overs 300cc, an I was worried they were gona be huge I'm only tiny size 6 small frame an they look perfect, in clothes they don't look much different to me pre op in a very good gel bra. I was worried high profiles would be ott but they are just perfect I'd maybe book another appointment with ur surgeon an discuss ur concerns xxx
tinkabell23
tinkabell23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou2011 1st September 2011, 12:22 pm

Tinkabell thanks that makes me feel better if you're only a size 6 and I am a 10, what bra size were u before and post-op?

Well any way I went back to see him - he's ordered 265cc and 295cc high profile implants and will try both on the day but I'm swaying more towards the 295cc I think 275cc or 295cc moderate or 300cc high profile?  267328 . I told him I didn't want to end up bigger than a D cup but ideally be a large C or small D. He said that the moderate profile would not give a nice look and would look too flat so I'm happy to go with the profile which he has recommended. I just hope 295cc will not make me too big. I still want to be able to fit into my current clothes and I wear these with very padded bras and chicken fillets so there's defo room for a modest increase. Ideally I don't want to have to wear any padding after this!! Has anyone had 295cc or similar and is able to let me see their results?
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 1st September 2011, 12:28 pm

Hi hun i had 330cc unders and i went from a 36 aa to a 36 D so far but they have not fluffed yet. i know thats a bit bigger than you were wanting. Im 5.10 and a size 10 and they look completely in propotion. x
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou2011 2nd September 2011, 12:29 pm

Hi Rachemsi,

Did u opt for moderate or high profile? So 330cc has made a massive jump in cup sizes for you then. I haven't told many people that I'm getting a BA and have been wearing heavily padded bras with chicken fillets! So I'm hoping no one will notice, hence I wouldn't want more than a 2 cup increase not to mention I don't want to have to buy a new wardrobe.x
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 2nd September 2011, 2:00 pm

Lou, when is your op booked for? I'm hoping when I'm recovering it'll be cold so I can wear big jumpers and things to hide them well I get used to them so by next summer I won't mind showing them off. If your in late september too you should be able to hide them pretty easily. I don't really want everyone knowing either but unfortunately as I work a physical job I dot think I'll be able to keep it a secret. Another girl had it recently and her secret got out although everyone was really nice about it.

Try not to panic, I'm sure it will all be fine : ) xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 2nd September 2011, 2:31 pm

I got 375cc unders and was a 36B - now measuring a 36DD but may settle into a 36D.

I have a larger ribcage, so chose moderate profile.

good luck - and bring in pics of what you want to look like the Dr will know what to put in to achieve that look!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou2011 2nd September 2011, 4:04 pm

I'm booked in on 23rd. I wear quite baggy clothes at work generally so I hope no one notices. I have told some of my friends but don't want work knowing and I don't want it common knowledge. Not that I would feel ashamed of it but I don't want people staring at my chest! Esp the wrong people!

See that's what I'm worried about I'm a 34 back so maybe I should be going for moderate but my PS advised me against it. I'm not so sure. I think natural look is more important than size but obviously in some way these are linked, guess I mean shape! xx
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairebear 2nd September 2011, 7:56 pm

Hi Lou2011

I am in exactly the same boat, I am booked in on the 25th Sept and suppose to be having 310cc unders, as well as ordering the 310's they have also ordered 295cc and 1 size above the 310cc. I am absoulty obbessed with this sizing issue. I really want to be a c cup no bigger so I thought the 310cc would achieve this, after being on this forum and reading other girls stories Im now thinking that maybe the 310 is going to take me to a D cup or beyond!!! lol I really dont want this so now I am thinking I should go for the 295 instead. In saying that my friend has had a BA and shes gone to a DD but looking at her you wouldnt say she was a DD.

I know everyone is different, I think maybe Im having last minute jitters lol

Claire

xx
clairebear
clairebear
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou2011 2nd September 2011, 9:22 pm

Hi Claire,

Ha ha yes totally understand. What are you currently? I have been told all sorts of different things relating to the size. I had an ex nurse say that she thought 295cc might make me bigger than I wanted and 2 friends who both had 300cc overs are both now DD's and one started as a 32A and one a 34B. With unders I've been told that you lose slightly more than with overs, so u'd be able to get away with slightly bigger when under. I know a girl who had 310 unders and she is a D and someone else that had dual plane 325cc and she is a small D. There isn't a huge jump between your implants, my nurse friend told me that most surgeons will push u to go slightly bigger as they would expect clients to be less impressed if they come up smaller than anticipated rather than bigger... not sure how true this is just stating what she told me xx
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairebear 3rd September 2011, 9:48 am

Hi

Im an empty 34a at the moment, taking on the look of empty carrier bags hahahaha. I know what you mean about surgeons pushing you to go slighty bigger but not all women who have BA's are after big boobs they just want to have a nice shaped boob n maybe slightly bigger than what they were.

This site has been amazing for me, theres so much information Im just reading reading reading lol

Hope all goes well for you sweet

xx
clairebear
clairebear
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 6th September 2011, 1:26 pm

Hey claire,

I'm technically measuring a 34DD at the moment, but I really look more of a full C as implants ALWAYS look smaller than real boobs of the "same size". Just keep in mind you are going to be going through the discomfort so get what you want, but that being said, I doubt you would notice the difference between 310 and 295 - it's the equivalent of half a shot glass....

good luck!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou2011 8th September 2011, 10:00 am

Half a shot glass. It's funny when you put it like that, we spent ages agonising over 10/15cc...well I know I have done!!!! x
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen1980 8th September 2011, 10:14 am

Im a size 8 clothes and i was going to have 325cc HP!! after much advice on here and reading through other girls stories i decided to have 375cc Hp!! Im so glad i did , i mean im 34dd now from 34b previous but i feel i could have gone even bigger to be honest and kinda wish i had!! Defo go for the biggest option hunni i would , or u may regret it !! xxx
vixen1980
vixen1980
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 9th September 2011, 6:03 pm

tinkabell23 wrote:Hi lou, Ive just high profile overs 300cc, an I was worried they were gona be huge I'm only tiny size 6 small frame an they look perfect, in clothes they don't look much different to me pre op in a very good gel bra. I was worried high profiles would be ott but they are just perfect I'd maybe book another appointment with ur surgeon an discuss ur concerns xxx

Tinkerbell.what size was you before the op ??
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down