Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

profile of ba's (low/moderate/high)

5 posters

Go down

profile of ba's (low/moderate/high) Empty profile of ba's (low/moderate/high)

Post by willows 31st August 2011, 2:59 pm

does the profile make a considerable difference if so in what ways? profile of ba's (low/moderate/high) 113752 xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

profile of ba's (low/moderate/high) Empty Re: profile of ba's (low/moderate/high)

Post by alexandra33 31st August 2011, 3:14 pm

I had moderate profile round, I noticed in the pics that high profile seem to "pop" more, but my PS said that with unders and my frame (I have a large-ish ribcage) that I should go with moderates.

He told me that high profiles are smaller in circumference, and so would look to narrow and pointy on my frame - but listen to your PS as everyone's body is different!

(Plus implants in UK may be different than ones in US???)

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

profile of ba's (low/moderate/high) Empty Re: profile of ba's (low/moderate/high)

Post by Emme-Kate 31st August 2011, 3:21 pm

I'm exchanging my Mod-Profiles for High Profiles.The width will actually be a touch wider than my Mod-Profile width implants.The width of the High Profile gets wider as you go up in CC's.So they will still look nice and full while still giving you more projection.

You can look up the width,diameter and CC sizes of any implant manufacturer online and see which one you are interested in and compare the size that way.

I'm very unhappy with my mod-profiles.If you would like to see my comparative pics from my natural breasts and then with the mod-profiles in I will show you.There is a huge difference.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 31st August 2011, 3:24 pm

wow Emme-Kate - thank you for clarifying! I definitely wouldn't want to steer anyone wrong, so your pics should help people decide!

I don't think I could take any more projection at this point, since they seem so big to me - but I may be singing a different tune in a few months!

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 31st August 2011, 3:30 pm

I sent you a message with the link.I'm not trying to scare you away from any certain implant.Just research and see what will be best for you.Your doctor will alos help guid you once you tell him/her what look you are after.Mods look great on some woman but if you want projection go with a higher profile.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 31st August 2011, 3:37 pm

Thx Em, I've PMd you back - I have alas already had my boobies done -but this info is really helpful just for future reference!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 31st August 2011, 6:21 pm

I thought i had mod profile but i found out last tine i went for a chexkup that transform call high profile moderate! only thing is, im so borad i dont know why i was give high profile. i like how thwy project but i wish they were wider, they look abit lost on me. Make sure u r very clear on what u want. x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 31st August 2011, 6:43 pm

wow thanks for the great info xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 31st August 2011, 7:08 pm

emme-kate thanks for your pictures your boobs look fab! was nice to see over the days/weeks/months how they changed profile of ba's (low/moderate/high) 154564 xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 1st September 2011, 6:43 pm

Ohhh I really want to know what CC to go for...but I guess this will hopefully be clearer in my Consultation on Saturday at Transform...I do want a high projection but I dont want that look of two balls on my chest...I want them to be quite wide if that makes sense...full and plump :) x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 1st September 2011, 6:47 pm

Chloe,

maybe ask about anatomicals too? I don't see them used much in the US but a lot of girls on here have had them!

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 1st September 2011, 6:57 pm

Ohhh I think I will...another question on the list ;D x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down