Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A risky topic

+26
kittenswithoutmittens
lorri
Hon
sarahdawn31
PoppyBee
pinkbabe
Karen1982
*Sally*
mytime
miss flump
missy77
scissorssarah
willows
barbiecon
Crystal
rachyg1
SusieLou
kristenb89
dd wannabe
susib
JQueen
tASHABASHA_1986
stokesy88
COOKIE
cinomanhatch
xbeautifulx
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A risky topic Empty A risky topic

Post by xbeautifulx 12th August 2011, 6:39 pm

Sorry to have to ask his question but I am just wondering how old you were when you got your 1 st boob job?

Or if you are pre op like me....how old are you now?.....only answer if you don't mind sharing that info.

I am 24 and hoping to get mine when I'm 25 x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

A risky topic Empty Re: A risky topic

Post by cinomanhatch 12th August 2011, 6:45 pm

Hiya, I'm 29...i used to be a 32a which was bad enough but i was happy that they were pert. Two kids and some breastfeeding later the boobs had the absolute audacity to deflate to an empty 32aa. I couldn't afford the loss of that cup size! Couldn't really afford a boob job either but four weeks ago my partners bank got lighter and the contents of my bra got heavier fair swap i think! xxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2011, 6:53 pm

I was 38 when I had my 1st BA in June 2008, in Nov 2010 I then a re-op.

I'm almost 43 now. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 12th August 2011, 7:12 pm

I'm having my BA in 10 days and I'm
23 xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 12th August 2011, 7:16 pm

Im having my BA in 14 days and im 25. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 12th August 2011, 7:25 pm

I am 31 had 2 kids and BF ..The 1st time they went back ...I would never of even considered surgery I love natural boobs if they make you happy...

I do worry some girls of 14 and up want big boobs before they have had time to grow, I must say I would not want my child 2 have it done unless it was because she was unhappy....

I do think ALL the Women I have seen on here look beautiful with their boobs, but I also think we don't want 2 see the general age drop as time goes by ....Plus your body so much Hug
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 12th August 2011, 7:25 pm

Changes so much I meant x
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 12th August 2011, 7:27 pm

I had my BA done August 2010 and i was 44, i decided the time was right to have them done after having 3 children and loss of the upper pole :)
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by dd wannabe 12th August 2011, 7:34 pm

36 and wanted them for 20 years. I never developed - even breast feeding only took me to a B cup then back to the AA. Could never afford them (still can't really) and the time was never right.

Not sure why I finally decided that the time was right but sure am glad I did!
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2011, 7:41 pm

JQueen wrote:I do worry some girls of 14 and up want big boobs before they have had time to grow, I must say I would not want my child 2 have it done unless it was because she was unhappy....

I absolutely agree with that, my daughter joined BJSF a few months back, She has a very slight, athletic frame (been ballet dancing sinse she was 2 years old) and decided she would like a BA.

I'm very understanding of most things but I can't truthfully say I was happy about it as she has a stunning figure but understood, it was her body and I can't possibly understand the emotions she is feeling from that, so I suggested she join here and see a couple of surgeons, the girls here were fantastic and supported her so much.

I'd had quite a few discussions about the possibility of her still developing, she also had a late start with her periods too, she kind of shrugged my advice off and continued with the i know more that you mum thing thatmost teenagers do.... she saw two surgeons and they too agreed with me, with the second surgeon going one step futher and refusing her surgery until her body had fully matured. She did start to listen then and agreed to put it out of her mind for a while as their are other more unscrupulous surgeons out there who would have given her what she wanted with no question and knowing this really wised her up to cosmetic surgery. She's 19 now and has increased a cupsize already and she still feels there is yet to come as she's having more boobie growing pains as she calls them lol and better still, she's happier now and much more confident with her body.

So BAs aren't for everyone and it just shows that waiting that bit longer for teens really does make that bit of difference that could change their opinion and even their life too. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 12th August 2011, 7:48 pm

im 21 and had them done back in january. my mum told me i should wait until then and i did and nothing happened in those years that i waited, but it did me no harm in waiting so all is good now!!
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieLou 12th August 2011, 7:53 pm

I had them done July 2011 and was 21 :)
SusieLou
SusieLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 12th August 2011, 7:53 pm

I had mine last month. I'm 35. Have two children - the youngest is 14 months and wanted to wait till my family was complete. I have wanted one since my early twenties but never really considered I could actually , really get one till this year. Not sure why really - think I was bothered about re-ops etc but now I know how easy it all is I wish I had done it younger.
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th August 2011, 7:54 pm

I had mine done when I was 26 but I have to admit I wanted them done from the age of 14-15................and my parents would say to me from that age that I could have a B.A once I was old enough.

I do agree with teens waiting till they have finished growing but when I was younger I have to say I struggle to understand how I was suddenly going to grow a pair of boobs when I never had any for so long and all my friend did

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 12th August 2011, 7:56 pm

im the baby lol im 19 :) i was an A wen i was preg with my daughter they went to D!!! i fell in love with them after i had her they shurnk bak down with strech marks for added insult lol! iv always wanted them done and am very happy i have :) xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 12th August 2011, 7:57 pm

i am 22 hoping to get mine roughly 1 year from now xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by cinomanhatch 12th August 2011, 7:59 pm

I'm also in agreement about the age thing. I deffo worry about what sort of example i'm setting to my two daughters. The little one is just over a year old so will only know pancake mummy from photos but my older one is nine and fully registered the change. I do have my talk ready about how boobs are beautiful in all shapes and sizes and i only had mine done because i'd had my children and was left with nothing. I've already mentioned to my oldest daughter that the main role of breasts is for breast feeding but feel as though by having the op i'm slightly contradicting myself. I feel as though i've been shallow and selfish to some extent. I'm glad i didn't do it when i was younger though as i may have never enjoyed the special bond created from breast feeding. I may just keep up the "I didn't do it till i was almost 30 and had had my children" thing if it causes any debate when they're older. xxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by scissorssarah 12th August 2011, 8:03 pm

I'm 32 and getting mine in 26 days thought I would wait for children to come but hasn't happened like I wanted it to so decided to have them done to make me feel happy about me.
scissorssarah
scissorssarah
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 12th August 2011, 8:05 pm

I'm 30 and I had my ba 3 days ago..I decided to do IT after having my second daughter..I don't plan to have more kids at the future,and it's time to repair my body after having my two lovely daughters:)
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 12th August 2011, 8:15 pm

i know im only 22 but have wanted it since i was 16 and now after having my daughter and living with this feeling and low self esteem for the last 6 years i think its time
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 12th August 2011, 8:24 pm

I had my BA, uplift and TT done yesterday and I'm 33 with no kids. I definitely want kids in the future, but my body was in such dreadful shape from losing that much weight after my gastric band that my self-esteem really began to slip and I needed to do something about it.

I knew my boobs weren't going to grow from an early age, so have wanted a BA since I was about 12 or 13.
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 12th August 2011, 9:13 pm

I was 26 ;)
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 12th August 2011, 9:18 pm

I was 35 when I had mine done 2 years ago x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 12th August 2011, 9:23 pm

I am 29 and having mine done in September, wanted them done when I was 15/16 and always said that when I was older and could afford it I would have it done but by the time I was 22 I started getting really overweight and grew boobs but now I have lost alot of weight I have returned to no boobs so didn't hesitate in looking into it again xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 12th August 2011, 9:51 pm

I was 23 when I had my BA. I'd wanted it since I was 16/17 and seriously considered it from the ages of 21. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next