Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't posted a topic for a while!

+2
misf1
Ruth89
6 posters

Go down

Haven't posted a topic for a while! Empty Haven't posted a topic for a while!

Post by Ruth89 5th November 2009, 6:03 pm

Well I have two questions!

1. Recently joined a gym at uni to get rid of my freshers flab. I've been twice this week and just above my boobs are killing! It weird tho because ive tried to stay clear of machines that work on your chest. I have been using 'the bingo wing' machine as its called here and I think thats whats doing it but not sure?! that doesnt even work on the chest area!
Is it normal? Ive read lots of girls having some pains but i have not been doing anything particularly meant for chests.

2. Scars. My scars seem to have stretched a bit, they kind of resemble stretch marks. Anyone got an idea why this could be? they seem to have doubled in width Haven't posted a topic for a while! 751387

I am very happy with them tho! haha xxx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Haven't posted a topic for a while! Empty Re: Haven't posted a topic for a while!

Post by misf1 5th November 2009, 7:29 pm

I've been to the gym but I only work on legs bum and tum, so have no probs there. Although running at about 2 months po gave me a bit of a sore chest, even with a high impact sports bras but that did go. Maybe it will just take some getting used to and sorness will stop.
Dunno about scars, mine seemed really thin then went a bit thicker when they went pink (new skin) then they shrunk again, and now are getting smaller and lighter. I'd give them a bit longer. Massage them with bio oil should help flatten and shrink and lighten them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Haven't posted a topic for a while! Empty Re: Haven't posted a topic for a while!

Post by *Sally* 5th November 2009, 8:29 pm

You probably are still using the pectoral muscles hun even if you don't think you are. I train with a personal trainer and we've just started training chest again and it does feel really strange. I didn't ache afterwards but that might be because my chest muscles are so weak from 2 ops that I could hardly lift anything!!

Can't help you with the scars hun other than what misf1 already said. Vit E oil, rosehip oil or bio oil will all help. xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 5th November 2009, 9:04 pm

Haven't posted a topic for a while! 828466 Wild thing... you're back Haven't posted a topic for a while! 557141

nice to see you again!! don't fret freshers flab will go, and bingo wings are not something you should be worrying about, but just work your triceps.. take care of those boobies, your body needs to attach to them huni and outside looks fab but inside will still need tlc!!

my scars are bit 'thicker' early days was slim line, but its as if they sort of 'blend' into surrounding skin... I am sure yours are fine, they were fab at beginning, are you looking after them? I bio oil mine twice a day morn and eve......... xxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 6th November 2009, 8:46 am

Woooohoo Ruth! I've got my bangers too now courtesy of Mr Traynor woohoo!!

I asked Mr Traynor about going the gym on the morning of my op and he said to avoid doing any exercise that works the chest area, even as a secondary area for about 4 months so I think that rules out everything except bums and tums lol!

Your looking fab in your piccy tho hun xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 6th November 2009, 9:15 am

I wouldn't worry too much about your scars chick it can take quite a while for them to completely heal, you have to remember that what you can see on the surface is only half the scar if you see what I mean?

Like Misf1 said just keep massaging them because it'll stimulate the blood flow and help the healing along :flower:
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down