Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long to leave it before returning to work?

+5
COOKIE
misf1
barbiecon
Carlito
luciburgess
9 posters

Go down

How long to leave it before returning to work? Empty How long to leave it before returning to work?

Post by luciburgess 9th August 2011, 8:51 pm

Me again!
I work in Debenhams as a Sales Advisor and I've booked 12 days leave to recover from my surgery before going back to work.. I'm going straight back into it with a 9 hours shift on September 2nd but they said they will put me on the less trenuous area's like dressing room and fragrance etc but do you think I'll be up to working that soon after the op?
Even though I'll just be stood around talking to customers and spraying perfumes is 12 days all too soon?
Don't want to cause a rupture or something horrific from moving too hastily!
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

http://lickmyvogue.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

How long to leave it before returning to work? Empty Re: How long to leave it before returning to work?

Post by Carlito 9th August 2011, 8:54 pm

I was back after 10 days, I'm a beatician but just didn't over do it. U should be fine once u r not lifting anything or overdoing it.
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

How long to leave it before returning to work? Empty Re: How long to leave it before returning to work?

Post by barbiecon 9th August 2011, 9:34 pm

just no heavy lfitng ect u shuld be fine after 7 days i had to becum a full time mommy to my very heavy 18 mont old and iv had no problems and felt fine xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th August 2011, 10:14 pm

I'm sure you'll be ok hun, just very tired after your shift
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th August 2011, 10:20 pm

luciburgess wrote:Don't want to cause a rupture or something horrific from moving too hastily!

Your implants will be a bit more robust than that babe, a nurse told me whilst in hospital that a surgeon had acually taken an implant out to the carpark and run over it LOL. Yes, ruptures do happen but it's highly unlikely they'd rupture from doing your line of work hun.

You should be fine going back to work in that time frame hunni. don't worry, as has been said, just no lifting and be sure to rest when you can. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jessica88 9th August 2011, 10:33 pm

im a waitress during the summer hols and my gp has given me a 4 week sick note so im taking the 4 weeks as my job involves lifting etc. the surgeon said 6 weeks so i may use that as an excuse to get another 2 weeks off!
jessica88
jessica88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th August 2011, 10:36 pm

I would not advise using anything as an excuse in this current climate if you want to keep your job.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jessica88 9th August 2011, 10:52 pm

its fine, its literally the busiest restaurant in the world with a massive turnover of staff - theyve taken people back who they know have only come back for a short while so they can then get maternity leave
jessica88
jessica88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 10th August 2011, 7:40 am

Hey luci! Your BA is the dag before mine :-) not long to go now! I go back to work after 10 days so you should be fine by then. Just make sure you take it easy! I havent told my work what I'm having done so hoping they won't notice! Xx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 10th August 2011, 8:16 am

Hey hun,

I'm 10days post op now and would feel fine going back to work 2day so I think you will be fine :)

xx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 10th August 2011, 8:31 am

I dont work, but I have 2 small and very active kids and a useless hubby... I did have my MIL help for the first 2 weeks but from then on it was back to it... So I am sure you will be fine at work then, just dont lift anything heavy.

Best of luck!!!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down