Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just had a Phone Call from the Hospital

+10
jen86
moongal
NewGirl 4108
yettiricey
Crystal
barbiecon
COOKIE
lorri
Love2run
miss flump
14 posters

Go down

Just had a Phone Call from the Hospital Empty Just had a Phone Call from the Hospital

Post by miss flump 9th August 2011, 11:20 am

My BA, uplift and tummy tuck are on Thursday and a receptionist from the Spire has just called to ask if they can move my admission time from 7.30am to 7.00am as my surgeon would like to start operating at 8am. I've obviously agreed to this and it's now starting to feel so much more real. I just hope that this is going to make me feel a bit happier about myself and that I'm making the right decision.
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Just had a Phone Call from the Hospital Empty Re: Just had a Phone Call from the Hospital

Post by Love2run 9th August 2011, 11:24 am

I am sure it will make you feel better just waiting to recover is the sucky part. Good luck with finding the new you
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Just had a Phone Call from the Hospital Empty Re: Just had a Phone Call from the Hospital

Post by lorri 9th August 2011, 11:26 am

Hope all goes well hun :) xx
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th August 2011, 11:27 am

It's normal to have the pre-op jitters hunni, just take a read through the 'Your surgery Stories' section of the forum, it soon helps to bring back the excitedness when you read how happy everybody is after returning from surgery. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 9th August 2011, 11:30 am

if your doing it for all the right reasons it will deff make u feel better i love mine :)
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 9th August 2011, 11:31 am

AW Hun its totally normal to have nerves before you op, we have all thereJust had a Phone Call from the Hospital 571992 ............youll be fine xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 9th August 2011, 12:13 pm

Thanks girls. I'm sure it's just the jitters. I wouldn't have had my consultation and booked the op if I didn't want this so much.

Will keep you posted with how it all goes. And I really do just want to say that I am so glad I found this forum before my surgery. I've learned so much and you're all so supportive. Cheers girlies. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 9th August 2011, 12:27 pm

Good luck on Thursday hun xxxx I look forward to reading your story xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 9th August 2011, 12:52 pm

Good luck and make sure you do lots of resting!

Stars
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 9th August 2011, 12:59 pm

Hi! I'd think it would be a little weird if you didn't have the jitters! It's a pretty big deal! Wishing you a speedy recovery and congrats in advance!!! yipee
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 9th August 2011, 2:58 pm

sweetie, you will be fine1 just remembr this is something you have wanted for a long time, and you r nearly there!! just think, it will be all done and over with by lunch time!!
:0 xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 9th August 2011, 7:11 pm

Good luck Miss Flump, look forward to reading all about the big day ! x
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 9th August 2011, 7:34 pm

Thanks to you all for the support and well wishes, girls. I will definitely write up my story.

Jen86 - you're so right about it being over by lunch time!!

It's strange to think that tomorrow is my last full day ever walking around with my own little saggy fried eggs in my bra!!!

It'll be really weird. I've never loved my boobs, so it's going to be a very strange experience looking at my new body and (possibly) being content with a couple of parts of it for the very first time ever.

Never in a million years did I think I'd ever have boobs and a flat tum, but I'm not that far away from getting them. Eeeek! Hope I'm happy afterwards!!

x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 9th August 2011, 7:38 pm

Good luck for tomorrow hunni, you're going to be just fine, pre-op jitters are perfectly normal. Just keep thinking about the new you.

Just had a Phone Call from the Hospital 571992
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 9th August 2011, 7:39 pm

Good luck hun..xx
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 9th August 2011, 7:43 pm

alfie wrote:Good luck for tomorrow hunni, you're going to be just fine, pre-op jitters are perfectly normal. Just keep thinking about the new you.

Just had a Phone Call from the Hospital 571992

Thanks girls.

Hey Alfie,

Mr Liew's doing my surgery. I take it you were happy. Would I be able to see your pics please?

x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolesexy 9th August 2011, 8:30 pm

Arrhhhh hun, congrats in advance. You'll be well happy once the jitters have gone and you're in recovery :)
wishing you all the best and hope to hear your story soon.
Not long now :) xxxx
Nicolesexy
Nicolesexy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 9th August 2011, 9:10 pm

Thanks Nicole. Will be back on here as soon as I can afterwards. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 9th August 2011, 9:13 pm

Aw hun, i have pre op jitters too, and my op is 17 days away. Hope all goes well and cant wait to hear your story. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 10th August 2011, 10:29 am

Thanks Tasha.

It's funny how everyone's nerves kick in at different times. Not long for you now either. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 10th August 2011, 10:35 am

Yeah i know, ive just realised it only over 2 weeks away, Im not ready, my little girl is ill, so im hoping i dont catch anything. Its madness. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 10th August 2011, 11:03 am

Aww, hun. Hopefully your little one will be well by then. Children are fairly resilient. Write yourself a list of things which need to be done and tick it off as you go. I'm just about to write one for the last minute things I need to get done today. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 10th August 2011, 11:07 am

Yeah she seems to have perked up already. Im going to put her for a nap in a bit and sit and make a list. Then next week i will be off to the shops. lol. How are you feeling today hun. xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 10th August 2011, 11:12 am

Quite calm actually. I'm not bothered about the GA, the scars or the healing, I'll take all that in my stride. I'm wanting to feel better about myself and have more confidence in me. I'm hoping that because I'll look better, it'll make me feel better and my head will hopefully be in a better place...if that makes sense. LOL. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down