Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone call today.....different hospital??

3 posters

Go down

Phone call today.....different hospital?? Empty Phone call today.....different hospital??

Post by missh 5th December 2011, 4:01 pm

hello ladies

well got a phone call from st johns waiting office, livingston. They told me they are passing me over to golden jubilee in clydebank and that I should hear from feb/march. Anyone been here??

I feel like its sort of prolonged....I was hoping for xmas boobies, now looks like it will be birthday boobies.....oh well, lol xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Phone call today.....different hospital?? Empty Re: Phone call today.....different hospital??

Post by mistyhoney 6th December 2011, 2:13 pm

aw no sorry i've never heard of it!

thats a shame getting moved but im sure these next few months will pass just as quick! I was hoping for xmas boobies but got lucky and got earlier birthday boobies instead lol! x

misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Phone call today.....different hospital?? Empty Re: Phone call today.....different hospital??

Post by missh 6th December 2011, 4:06 pm

Lol misty, how are your new boobies healing?? well i hope!

I know, one good thing is I get to stay in their hotel next to it the previous night so it wont have to be an early trip from edinburgh on the actual day.

Also its a possibility it wont be dr bahia doing the op, just depends who is on.

Im sure it will fly in xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 7th December 2011, 6:11 am

Sorry to hear that the date has been moved!! it just happens to do that quite a bit when going through the NHS.. SUCKS! but it WILL happen and its going to come really quickly :) X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 8th December 2011, 10:05 am

Thanks hun!!! Ive waited this long...im sure another few months wont matter xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 8th December 2011, 8:08 pm

aw my boobs are doing great!!! i absolutely LOVE them Phone call today.....different hospital?? 773440 i even thought again today when i was getting dressed that they are amazing, cant believe i have them lol!

they're dropping well too and my incisions have healed great, going to upload some new pics later tonight Phone call today.....different hospital?? 184153 hehe! x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by missh 13th December 2011, 12:28 pm

awwww fabby chick, thats great news!!!

well I have little update pre-op this friday with dr vidadouri?? not sure if thats how you spell it at golden jubilee hosp in clydebank......excited much yeehaaa xx
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down