Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GUTTED TOO... JUST HAD PHONE CALL ...

+12
hotcaz
nads
Mia
mizzpink23
_Carrie_
natalia
gemma26
samarie24
pinkbabe
Jemmy
RoxyChick
katie
16 posters

Go down

I GUTTED TOO... JUST HAD PHONE CALL ... Empty I GUTTED TOO... JUST HAD PHONE CALL ...

Post by katie 28th August 2009, 12:09 pm

I can't believe it, in bath getting ready to leave home at 3pm and hospital just called to say they have no electricity...........!!!!!!!!

They haven't been able to get hold of my surgeon yet.......

and sorry but nothing they can do

THANKS !

I am sat here calling my surgeon's secretary and its permanently engaged...

mizpink I felt for you yesterday when I read your postponement.....

well looks like neither of us are getting them this week..

disappointed, was really ready to go and looking forward to it..

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

I GUTTED TOO... JUST HAD PHONE CALL ... Empty Re: I GUTTED TOO... JUST HAD PHONE CALL ...

Post by RoxyChick 28th August 2009, 12:16 pm

Oh no!! Have they given you another date??

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I GUTTED TOO... JUST HAD PHONE CALL ... Empty Re: I GUTTED TOO... JUST HAD PHONE CALL ...

Post by Jemmy 28th August 2009, 12:24 pm

AWww what a disappointment. I'm sure they'll get you in as soon as poss x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 28th August 2009, 12:30 pm

aww no! sorry to hear this hun. I'm sure they will do their best to get you back in asap. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 28th August 2009, 12:33 pm

Aw hun, I'm so sorry. Hope you manage to get hold of your surgeon and get another date organised ASAP. You WILL have your boobs my lovely, just hang on in there xxxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by gemma26 28th August 2009, 12:50 pm

no way hun,have you heard anything yet?xx
gemma26
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th August 2009, 1:14 pm

no electric whats happened then?
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 28th August 2009, 1:17 pm

OMG so sorry for you - you must be so disappointed. Hope they book you in again really soon...

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 28th August 2009, 1:33 pm

aww hun!! i bet ure feeling so down now, you have all the build up of excitement/nerves etc, and all for what. im sure they will be able to get u in soon tho if it was only a electrical prob, i really feel for ya hun, i know exactly how ya feel rite now xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th August 2009, 2:21 pm

WOW!!! So Sorry Katie Give You xxx

Hope you have some positive news soon...Thinking of you!! Heart xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 28th August 2009, 3:27 pm

HI Girls,

Well the electric went off and (its spire southampton ! so not a crappy hospital!), they were running on their emergency generator apparently and that went dogdy..... so no ops at all to be carried out today........... I still can't quite believe it, secretary still hasn't been in touch with my surgeon, so still waiting to hear if its re-arranged for tomorrow... staying positive this end... promise as soon as I hear you lot will know....... prob wouldn't be so bad if tomorrow was not a weekend, I don't even know if they do ops at spire on weekends?

thanks for your support girls, another night with my little boobs, sort of said good bye to them last night,, was really ready for this today. just hope can get it done asap, work window will close if not..
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 28th August 2009, 5:07 pm

Sorry to hear this hun, it must be awful to have it cancelled after psyching yourself up for it, big Hug
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th August 2009, 5:43 pm

Keep us posted lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 28th August 2009, 5:47 pm

oh no what a nitemate for u! i bet u got yourself all physed up for your new additions aswell! im sure ulle get another date real soon xxxxx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 28th August 2009, 6:04 pm

hi girls

Poss next wednesday at another hospital, to be confirmed tuesday... my surgeon just called me, he is so sorry about it, and trying to re-schedule... i can do wednesday, just have to juggle a bit, he also said he would use NAGOR GFX implant.... any of you had them.. not the high profile, I think they only have two types, low and high... will post seperate to find answers on this one... so could be wednesday, on other hand mya have offered me mr. chantrasak on late appointment, so any ideas be appreciated..

in anticipation....

kt
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 28th August 2009, 6:10 pm

im glad u have possibly got another date sorted, my friend had mr chantrasak, and she said he was a bit stern and to the point, but a fantastic surgeon, he did a great job, so ure in good hands! you gunna get your boobies soon hun, xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 28th August 2009, 6:26 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:im glad u have possibly got another date sorted, my friend had mr chantrasak, and she said he was a bit stern and to the point, but a fantastic surgeon, he did a great job, so ure in good hands! you gunna get your boobies soon hun, xx

have you got a idea of your new date ??

I can't believe neither of us have got our Boobs

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 28th August 2009, 7:16 pm

so sorry to here about you let down xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th August 2009, 7:19 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated!!...We all feel for you!!

A few of the girls have had good results with the surgeon from Mya you mention, and are happy, perhaps they will pop on soon and share experience with you. All The best in your journey katie...next week either way Cheerleader xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 28th August 2009, 7:44 pm

katie0506 wrote:
mizzpink23 wrote:im glad u have possibly got another date sorted, my friend had mr chantrasak, and she said he was a bit stern and to the point, but a fantastic surgeon, he did a great job, so ure in good hands! you gunna get your boobies soon hun, xx

have you got a idea of your new date ??

I can't believe neither of us have got our Boobs

xx

hi ya, no hun, still no idea of a date as of yet, i still need to do blood tests until i come up with a good result (normal platelet count) i know,its terible how we were both ready for our ba, only for it to come crashing down, im soo glad ure may have that date, my fingers r crossed for u, i know how stressful it is,plz plz keep me updated xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 28th August 2009, 8:15 pm

Oh no how awful for you! i would be so upset if that happened to me! aw fingers crossed for you that you get your date soon. xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 29th August 2009, 8:58 am

Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear your op has to be rescheduled and hope you get another date very soon. Just to let you know that on the 11th Sept I am having Nagor GFX, either the 340 or 370cc.

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 29th August 2009, 4:18 pm

What a nightmare for you hun!! So sorry to hear this. Keep thinking positive hunni, youll have boobies before you know it xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down