Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Weeks Post Op & Sore!!

+2
tracy2010
Nyssa-H
6 posters

Go down

3 Weeks Post Op & Sore!! Empty 3 Weeks Post Op & Sore!!

Post by Nyssa-H 6th August 2011, 4:20 pm

Well as the titles says, I'm just over 3wks post op and my boobs are feeling quite tender at the bottom around the scars. The first two weeks were fine and I didn't really have any pain which was great, I had unders and just felt achy & heavy! Then I had the dressings off & stitches out at 10 days and a few days after that my scars felt a little sore.

Is this normal? I've looked at them when I've took the steri strips off and they don't look like there's anything wrong?! Even though i've never seen boob job scars lol!!

I'm just worried as they were ok for 2 weeks and now they're sore! Shouldn't it have been the other way round? It's nothin I can't cope with so haven't rang Transform or the nurses but just wondering if maybe I should?

xxx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

3 Weeks Post Op & Sore!! Empty Re: 3 Weeks Post Op & Sore!!

Post by tracy2010 6th August 2011, 4:31 pm

Ah Hun sorry to hear you're in pain. I'm pre op so can't speak from personal experience but I would say this is normal yes. My friend had hers done in April and she was absolutely fine until she had her stitches out, then about 4days later her scars started to feel sore. Maybe you're doing too much and need to rest a little and help them heal. When you think about the trauma to your skin, having it sliced open it's understandable really and 3 weeks isn't long really. If you're still uncomfortable after the weekend I'd ring your nurse and see what she says. Hope you're soon feeling better and im sure some post op girls will be able to help more. xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 6th August 2011, 4:35 pm

I'm 4 weeks today and my scars are sore too, it's just the skin healing itself. I feel all itchy and a bit stretched. Easing off now but was bad last week,
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 6th August 2011, 5:22 pm

Thanks girls, Tracy I def agree about doin 2 much. I felt ok & when my fiance went back 2 work after a wk I was lookin after 2 kids on my own & have carried on since!! They r both young & hard work, then there's the house stuff 2 haha! But wat can I do! Oh well, I will try & slow down a little xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 6th August 2011, 6:05 pm

hi im 3 weeks too i had unders as well. I think to be honest it may the bra your wearing ...i have had to change my size from a C to a D and this flipping strap i could scream at sometimes .

Im no longer sleeping sitting up dunno if i should be doing or not lol i dont care either i need my sleep simple as .

I do however still use the icepack at night ...put it under the strap to help to relieve any swelling .

Did your nurse not give any non woven swabs ?

Mine did . They stop my bra from rubbing where my scar is . Makes sense its still healing although all the dressing and that have no gone.

Its not easy to get hold of in shops i might add they do insist it gauge ...its not. Cos its soft .

Hope it helps xxx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninaella 6th August 2011, 6:47 pm

Hi guys,

I had overs on the 17th July and I'm feeling similar. Mine also feel very prickly with really sore/tender nipples! Also some sharp pains, mostly in my leftie!

Anyone else had this??

Ninaella
Ninaella
Ninaella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 6th August 2011, 7:00 pm

Oh heck yeah you've had a lot to do especially with 2 little ones. You prob felt fine but now your body's telling you to slow down. Make sure your fiancé is running round after you when he's in, lol! Look after yourself huni xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 6th August 2011, 7:34 pm

i remember getting that sensitive feeling on my scars at around 3 or 4 weeks. apparently it can be a sign of the scar tissue healing and thats why they r sensitive. If anything becomes more dramatic or starts to become very painful, give your clinic a call then hun, otherwise its all part of the recovery and you'll be fine x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down