Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flippin' eck, sports bras are tight!

5 posters

Go down

Flippin' eck, sports bras are tight! Empty Flippin' eck, sports bras are tight!

Post by miss flump 3rd August 2011, 5:41 pm

Hey girlies,

Today has been a really big day for me in preparation for my new perky boobs and flat tum.

I had my pre-op this morning and everything was fine, apart from them having trouble finding a vein and then having to use two needles to take my blood sample as my veins are tiny (to quote the nurse, LOL). Other than that, everything was perfect.

Then I went for lunch and a spot of shopping with my Mum in town and bought a double pack of black sports bras in a 34C as suggested by my surgeon. I tried them on and they already feel tight with my two saggy fried eggs in them! It's gonna be carnage them trying to get one of them on me whilst I'm fast asleep, surely? I'm worried they'll damage my uplift or something. Will I be able to breathe and are they meant to feel that tight?

I'm a 32.5" rib cage, so surely he should have suggested I buy a 36 or something. I don't know. I'm confused. I just did as I'm told.

Just having a bit of a rant really, but if anyone can alleviate my sports bra fears, I'd be really grateful.

Cheers girlies,

Miss Flump x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Flippin' eck, sports bras are tight! Empty Re: Flippin' eck, sports bras are tight!

Post by bollydolly 3rd August 2011, 8:23 pm

I always go up a band size in a sports bra as yes they are tight ! I would buy a selection of sizes to take with you and then return the ones that don't fit. Swelling might mean you need bigger band & cup initially until they settle so go prepared.

Thank god I was in support vests initially as now that I am in sports bra 24/7, I wonder how the heck I would have got into after the op !
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Flippin' eck, sports bras are tight! Empty Re: Flippin' eck, sports bras are tight!

Post by miss flump 4th August 2011, 12:44 pm

Thanks Bolly. I've decided I'm going to invest in a few D cups at a bigger band size. As you say, I can always return them if they're not needed.

I am definitely worried about how they're going to get it on me after the op. Thank God I'll be asleep anyway! x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 4th August 2011, 7:28 pm

I'm a 32 band size and wasn't told to go up a band size so bought a 32E and already had a 34D. The bigger band is def more comfortable! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 4th August 2011, 8:15 pm

Thanks for the reply Nyssa.

I'm really confused as I'm not a 34 at all. If I work by bra size calculations, as I've got a 32.5" ribcage, that'd make me a 38 if I buy a bra.

Definitely going to buy bigger anyway just in case. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th August 2011, 8:48 pm

If you are going up a band size you are supposed to come down a cup size, but I think you would be ok with a 36C
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 4th August 2011, 10:36 pm

Thanks for that Misf1. I think I'll definitely have to invest in something with a bigger band size. I could barely move in the style I bought when I tried it on. LOL.
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 5th August 2011, 5:39 am

hi

I had the same problem up until 2 days ago . I took myself off the B.H.S not the most fanciest place to go and get yourself measured but i've always gone there . I thought i was a 32c after my op ...I was a 32a before.

I did have have a little giggle at the lady who i asked to measure me though bless she was so worried about hurting me when she measured me , but i told her its ok i wont break haha.

Anyway i'm actually a 34 D ...Oh my god the difference is fab ...I can breath !!!

Their sports bras are not the wonderful looking things and are £14 but i dont care Im not up to being in pain for the next 6 wks either

I also have one of their support bras they are £10 . Wow comfort central for sure.

I found that tescos ones and adsa one dont fit properly and cut in under the arm and across the top .

xxx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down