Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone kept their old implants after a re-op?

+3
minxie
lolly
Dolly6410
7 posters

Go down

anyone kept their old implants after a re-op? Empty anyone kept their old implants after a re-op?

Post by Dolly6410 29th July 2011, 9:29 pm

i asked my surgeon if i could keep my implants after my re-op so i could frame them and he looked at me as if i was some sort of crazy loon and burst out laughing and said 'remind me on the day'. am i just wierd or has anyone else done this? i want to make a collection on my wall of my implants...
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

anyone kept their old implants after a re-op? Empty Re: anyone kept their old implants after a re-op?

Post by lolly 29th July 2011, 10:11 pm

Ha ha lol I'm Gunna ask if u can keep my old ones they've been with me 15 years. Don't think il be framing em tho,... More likely to box em up instead. X
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

anyone kept their old implants after a re-op? Empty Re: anyone kept their old implants after a re-op?

Post by minxie 30th July 2011, 12:35 am

I can totally see why you would want to keep them - they're a part of you for a long time!

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 30th July 2011, 1:21 am

Well you bloody well paid for them! You may aswell keep them!! Hysterical XXx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 30th July 2011, 4:13 am

I think I remember a story I heard once that Kimberly Stewart gave her old implants to Jack Osbourne in a frame as a gift....?? Thats much stranger than keeping them for yourself in a frame! x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 30th July 2011, 4:30 am

Oh you had better believe that when I re-op these suckers will be coming home with me! I don't care if they think I'm nuts....LOL!

anyone kept their old implants after a re-op? 557141
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 30th July 2011, 6:36 am

anyone kept their old implants after a re-op? 557141
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 30th July 2011, 6:53 am

Jenny11 nice to hear from you Hun hope you and boobies are doing fine? Love your new avatar x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 30th July 2011, 8:24 am

i feel alot better now anyone kept their old implants after a re-op? 899188 i cant wait to see what they look like, i wanted to see what the scar tissue around them looked like but i think that would be going a bit too far! x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down