Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sore throat, cant cough coz my boobs hurt ((

3 posters

Go down

Sore throat, cant cough coz my boobs hurt (( Empty Sore throat, cant cough coz my boobs hurt ((

Post by Minxy 27th July 2011, 8:56 pm

I have a sore throat ((( i dont know how on earth i managed to get it, i have been at home since sunday, but here i am, 4 days post op, sore boobs, sore throat, want to cough but cant, and every time i manage to unconrollably cough it hurts my chest so bad and my boobies get upset :(

Temp is normal, 36.6, i have been monitoring it all day today.

Anyway, the question is - i just swallowed a mouthful of Buttercup syrup, ahh bliss for the time being for my throat.. then came the question, is it ok to mix anti B's with cough syrup, coz it contains alcohol !!!

Any ideas? please help (why does this always happen to me)
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Sore throat, cant cough coz my boobs hurt (( Empty Re: Sore throat, cant cough coz my boobs hurt ((

Post by Rach26 27th July 2011, 11:02 pm

As far as I'm aware you can still take cough medicine while on anti biotics. When they say no alcohol they mean alcoholic drinks and you won't get drunk from a couple of mouthfuls of cough medicine!!

But if you're still worried tomorrow morning then call your clinic.

Hope you feel better soon hun xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Sore throat, cant cough coz my boobs hurt (( Empty Re: Sore throat, cant cough coz my boobs hurt ((

Post by FloJo 28th July 2011, 9:06 am

Hope you feel better soon, I also had a cough just after having my BA so know what you mean about your boobies getting upset - every time I coughed I held onto mine which seemed to help. Just to reassure you the coughing didn't damage my boobs at all although at the time I thought it may have done - stupid I know!! x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down