Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

460cc overs

+2
Rach26
Isabella25
6 posters

Go down

460cc overs Empty 460cc overs

Post by Isabella25 26th July 2011, 7:46 pm

Hey girls ... Im now 2 days post op ( mr. Meleagros transform clinic, was a 34b 460cc overs now a sportsbrah 34dd) second day post op and thank god no pain in my boobs . But back ake from sleeping upright and bloated belly from antibiotics . I changed my sportsbrah today first time into a fresh one and have to say my boobs dont really look that big ;( i really should of asked for a size bigger , but i thought theese will be massive .... Maybe its cause they fresh maybe they will change a bit. Maybe they look bigger when skin aint so tight no more ... Dunno but at moment i think they aint big at all ;( maybe someone can tell me if they change alot more . If any one of u is post op longer then me . Pls tell me about the difference u noticed after some months
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

460cc overs Empty Re: 460cc overs

Post by Rach26 26th July 2011, 9:29 pm

Hi hun

Welcome to the forum.

Take a look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread (click on the word "THIS"). There is a big difference between early post op and several months post op once the implants have dropped and fluffed xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 27th July 2011, 8:59 am

Hey Hun ,

I was 34b and had 460cc and I'm now 18 days post op , mine have changed already and as swellings have subsided iv noticed they look fuller and larger , I never never thought they were very big either but this week iv went in to a 34E sports bra and I know I could go up to an F, just try and be patient as u will see changes and may feel alot better then , xxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 27th July 2011, 9:50 am

Awww thanx girls . Well my nurse just rang and checked up on me how i feel . I still cant belive i have had no pain except when they removed the drains ( couldnt stop crying and swearing) its really only my back and shoulders that are killing me .... Been to hairdressers this morning had my hair washed , later my former work colleg will blow dry it later properly . ( sorry for my spelling i live in germany normaly and i havent used english a while )
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 27th July 2011, 10:18 am

hey hun i think my boobs look huge naked and looking in a mirror, but looking down on them, or in a sports bra and top they look small, im only 11 days post op but got measured yesterday and am a E! we have sooo many changes to go through including the drop and fluff! they wil be changing all the time wen u feel small get out a photo of ur old boobs ul soon realise there not small lol x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 27th July 2011, 11:20 am

True .... I cant belive i always was wearing an a cup and i got messured in uk here and they said im a 34b ... Been to 3 different places so must be right ;) even thou i always thought i only had nippels and no boobs .. Hahahaha .... I shouldnt be unhappy cause everything is better now then it was
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 27th July 2011, 8:58 pm

mine look very different from what they first did. they look better now n feel better, but its a waiting game im afraid! mine still havent fully dropped either and im 3 months post!! xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 27th July 2011, 9:05 pm

Well i would like to upload a pic but im afraid i cant im online with my i phobe and i think i can only upload from computer ... Im back in germany on the 5th then ill be able too . I changed my sportsbrah today and took a quick shot . They look nice withoutva brah ;) need to buy myself a band size up from now (36) this one is to tight and itchy on my scars ;(
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 28th July 2011, 11:29 am

Just changed in to a 38C brah much compfyer . Cuz 34 bandis to tight on my scar . And for some reason my boobs fit in any size ;) from dd to c cup lol
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 29th July 2011, 9:45 am

...I'm having 445cc and 485cc(due to breasts asymmetry) inspire soft touch implants.At the moments I'm big, flat 36B.I've got my op in 2 weeks time and I'm scared!I don't want to end up having massive boobs...plus my family is not helping at all.They keep telling me that I'm crazy to go so big,I tried to explain to them that I can't go smaller due to my breast size(I was DD after birth of my 2nd child)...and I've been told that if i go for smaller size my breast won't look good..when I went to see nurse and ask her what sports bra i should buy she said that 36e,or 36ee..then she add "don't worry,I think you will be DD no more"....I don't know.....I feel down :( sad smile
P.S..sorry for my english,I always do my best:)
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 29th July 2011, 10:02 am

Dont worry .... I thonk nearly everyone wanted them bigger after they woke up . Dont listen to familie ITS YOURE LIFE !!! You only live it once so live it in happieness ;) dont be scared ur in good hands at transform clinic . Im 5 days post i have 460 cc each side and they arent massive at all they are good ... Listen to youre heart ....
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 29th July 2011, 10:21 am

thank you Isabella thank you ....
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403