Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

460cc overs, Dr SIngh

+6
alice111
angbabyxx
pinkbabe
abbie
COOKIE
Hopeful
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

460cc overs, Dr SIngh Empty 460cc overs, Dr SIngh

Post by Hopeful 27th March 2011, 12:59 am

Had my consultation with dr Singh at mya today. Went well, but...... He said for me to go for 460cc Overs!!!! isn't that going to be too big for my frame? I was thinking 410 cc. He is the first to say over, all the other surgeons have always said under. When I asked why he just that my rib cage was like his????? Any ideas as to why he might have said over rather than under. What is the significant difference between under and overs? And when I told him that dr kazzazi thinks that 460cc gonna make my boobs look like torpedoes he disagreed. I'm worried that I'm gonna end up with torpedo boobs on my frame.

Dr Singh agreed to do a BA and a tummy tuck together, yippee. Just got to try and haggle price down a bit more b4 paying deposit.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

460cc overs, Dr SIngh Empty Re: 460cc overs, Dr SIngh

Post by COOKIE 27th March 2011, 9:23 am

You don't sound sure at all of what has been suggested by Mr Singh - You've had other consultations, or is it just the one from Mr Kazzazi? were there any of those whose consultation made you feel comfortable and assured you'd get what YOU wanted?

If you're not happy with the advice given, maybe arrange for another consultation to further discuss this, or maybe even try a consultation with other surgeons - you should be 100% happy with that you and your consultant have agreed on sweetness and if you have any doubts - don't do it! Keep looking and researching till you are happy and confident with the surgeon of your choice and their suggestions for you. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 27th March 2011, 9:30 am

maybe see a different surgeon if youre worried about it being too big, as mr singh is generally the surgeon people go to if they WANT really big boobs as hes renowned for taking people a lot bigger than everyone else. He also generally only does overs. Lots of people love him, but he is definitely a big boobie fan, and it doesnt sound like youre convinced on that.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 27th March 2011, 9:31 am

saying that, if you were thinking along the lines of 410 anyway, its not like hes suggesting a huge amount bigger, and if you have sagging, maybe thats why hes suggesting overs?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 27th March 2011, 1:34 pm

Thanx girls for replies and thoughts. Thanx for keeping me grounded too, don't want book anything just because I'm feeling impatient.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 27th March 2011, 1:51 pm

Hi I had Mr S and am really pleased with my results HOWEVER I wanted big boobs and knew he was the surgeon to see.

If you are not 100% then def see a few more surgeons before deciding and paying and deposits. As for the suggestion of overs or unders have you looked into both? There are advantages/disadvantages to both depending on the outcome you want and how much tissue you currently have. If you have sagging then genrally you can have overs to fill out the skin. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 27th March 2011, 2:11 pm

It does seem like dr Singh had his own ideas. Taking in photos helped to translate to what I wanted and don't want.

I do have saggish breast from breast feeding 2 children, so maybe that's why dr Singh said over. On plus side its more straight forward op.

Would a 460cc just fill out the empty gaps in my breast and just make the implants sit nicer on me? Where as if I had 410 I would be left with a bit of sag?

Cookie? U had 460 to a 410 is there much of a difference in size?

I have made another app for consultation with dr khan at transform
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 27th March 2011, 2:35 pm

I agree with the girls hun, you need to be 100% sure with your surgeon AND be happy with your final decision on size/unders/overs etc

It's good your seeing him again to thrash out the details but if you still come away 'unsure' then I would definately see another surgeon or two until you ARE sure. x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 27th March 2011, 2:41 pm

noone can tell you that as we dont know what your boobs look like or the level of sagging.

HAve the other surgeons said unders?

Sometimes if you have sagging, you can avoid an uplift by having a larger implant and overs, because the natural sag of the breast looks fine when its filled out more. It wont take away the sag, but it will give a more natural look in that instance than unders would without an uplift.
If you have sagging but not enough breast tissue to cover the implant, you might be better with unders and an uplift to get the best result.

abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 27th March 2011, 4:02 pm

Thank u girls, thanx u very much for
Taking yr time to write yr thoughts and insights. I will def go away and reconsider, and will know the right questions to ask. Thanx girls x
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 27th March 2011, 10:48 pm

Now i know why your confused hun, cus apart from the size issue, some surgeons have said unders, and singh has said overs. That would confuse me to. Singh said overs to me cus he said i dont have enough space under the muscle for unders of 615 or 700cc.
also i think, unders and overs give different looks, not sure what those differences are. try asking for pics of similar size with unders and overs?? and see how diff the same size looks on both? xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 28th March 2011, 3:51 pm

Lol, u right about that Alice, u walk in thinking u no wat u want. Have y decided wat size yet? If yes let me no wat was it that swayed ya. Have u got kids? Mine are empty boobs because of 2 children, so I would be happy to go with overs, but not yet decided on size. So hard, stressing!
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 28th March 2011, 9:22 pm

hey hopeful, well he said he will put 615cc in for sure, but if he can fit 700cc in on the day then he will. Personally I want 700cc, singh knows that. I want the 700cc instead of 615 because theres not much a difference, and some girls have complained they not happy with their size n wish they would have gone bigger. I want to go the biggest my body can take. I want my boobs to look big in clothes and without clothes, so the bigger the better!
I dont have any children, not married or anything hun. I've got a feelin overs will make boobs look bigger, and unders not as big. xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 29th March 2011, 1:18 am

Lol I like that attitude, bigger the better. I said that at first as well, then I got chicken fever. I hope u get Yr 700cc. Spoke to PC today, tried to do some haggling, as previously warned by the other girls I think I heard a bit of sales talk, book now b4 u loose spot, book now to get this month savings. If I'm doing the two surgeries I want more than couple hundred off. So I'm gonna hold out

Yeah, from what I gathered by going over they'll look bigger, that's why I got worried. But better for u hee hee.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 29th March 2011, 8:56 am

Hun the difference between 410cc and 460cc wouldnt be so slight you would struggle to really notice the difference!.........I honestly cant see how or why he would think you going up by 50cc ( which is a tiny amount) would then make your have "torpedoes" for boobs shrug

All boobs straight after ops look odd shaped and I guess some may look torpedoe shaped but they are all the same silicon round shaped implant that will over time as you heal drop into a more natural shape.....seems like a really odd thing to say to someone if you ask me.

I would just try both the 410cc and 460cc on in a bra and see which one best suits your frame.........I chose 410cc but didnt take into consideration that it would come up slightly smaller once inside so on the day of my op switched to 460cc.

The 460cc gave me the look I got when I tried on the 410cc........

Im small framed 27rib cage size 8 and 5 foot 4 but I have broad shoulders so if had more breast tissue could probably get away with alot larger sized implants shrug

Hope this helps........just done think by going up 50cc youll end up with torpedoe boobs as that just wont happen!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 29th March 2011, 9:05 am

I agree with crystal!
Hopeful i got 250 off cus i entered a competition on the site, maybe try tht? I paid a 100 on sat as my deposit, and as the bigger sizes require you to pay 460, im left with a balance of 4360 to pay, so im savin like mad! I never haggled????? dunno if it would have made a diff to my case? ohh well :(
Ive arranged my op date for 12th august, as i want my new boobs before my bday! I kinda wana show my ex what he is missing too lol, but tht is not my motive lol, i jus wana look good lol and have more confidence!
I think thts great your trying to haggle because two ops is a lot of money, but try the online competition too? xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 29th March 2011, 5:35 pm

Thanx crystal, very good point. I'm just reading too much into it. Over analysing everything!

I didn't get to try implants in today, I have to have a nurse present, so Friday it is then. I did haggle with price today, and I think Im gonna try for a bit more lol!

Well, I ended my 14yr relationship on Saturday, but I'm not even gonna waste my time on going into that. I got better things to talk about, boobs!

Revenge is sweet!

But that is not my reason for doing it, I was doing it anyway, and for me only.
That's why im so grateful for this forum, for every reason.

Where is this competition thing? When is Yr bday? Will u be out of Yr sports bra by then.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 29th March 2011, 9:30 pm

hun im so sorry to hear tht, but hey you will have new admirers im sure. I never thought my bf would be supportive anyway, i just think when it comes to the crunch n i need tht companion, men are never reliable, my ex said he wud come to the consultation then he started backin away from me, so i dumped him, cus when i needed his support he never bothered. ill prob have to ask family to pick me up from hospital when time comes.

But yes i know exactly what u mean, show em what they missing, i bloody intend to with my ex!!!!! The great thing is hun, even i think i wish i had a bf, but then i think id rather have my boobs, be single, and flirt loads for a little while lol! It does make me happy when i think boob job not far away lol.
When u thinkin of bookin? My bday is 1st of sept, operation is on 12th august...ill have about 3 weeks in sports bra, i might jus have to wear the sports bra on the bday too as we supposed to leave 6 weeks, but im sure we can still show em off in the sports bra! why bloody not! lol

Go on the mya website hun, click on competition, then scroll to the bottom of the page and in small writing in the middle click on the competition button, the answer is easy, its breast enlargement.
hope u get ur 250 off xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 29th March 2011, 10:08 pm

I had my son when I'd just turned 17 and breast fed for 3 months, felt like i never really gave my body the chance to grow lol So anyway, i had my first consult and it was suggested i had 460cc overs, was in and out of that one within 20 mins, then had a second consult with a surgeon who only does unders(didnt know that at the time), suggested i had 375cc unders(!), i probably could of done with a slight uplift too but he doesn't perform them and also i'm diabetic so no one was touching my nips Hysterical was taking a gamble as it was!
I'd say just keep having consultations until you are completely comfortable, don't be talked into anything, it's your body/choice/money xx
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 29th March 2011, 11:30 pm

Hi greeneyes, luckily for me too dr Singh seems to understand my health complications, so that's a plus.

Alice, I'm "thinking" 11may, after my bday (april). I am comfortable with dr Singh just not sure about size. Hopefully, when I go in on Friday and play around with the sizes and take some pics, I'll know. Still not 100% sure, so not booking anything yet. I will book when I feel ready, not because some march offer.

Think I might swear off guys for a bit lol. I say one thing and mean another most times, in case u ain't noticed, so then in that case "I'm single and ready to mingle" (when I get my boobs)!
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 29th March 2011, 11:41 pm

you still have time to choose your size hun. Least you have a date in mind. well hun i was just thinkin the other day, we all wonder who we will we pop our cherry with until it happens lol, but now its who will be the first when new boobs happen, its exciting but will choose wisely this time!!!! lol. Welcome to the single life! xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 31st March 2011, 11:28 pm

Lol lol lol omg, I'm hanging around with u too much! I put my deposit down today for 11 may and I think I am gonna go 460. Went town today, looked and compared dd/ e/ and f bras. It's not that scary actually. I will no for sure when I go in tomo to play around with implant sizes.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 31st March 2011, 11:42 pm

You won't end up with torpedo boobs with 460 hun honestly. I got 485cc and i'm 5ft 3. They look perfect for my frame and everyone has said how curvy i look :) Everyones boobs look really high up and torpedo-ish to begin with, no matter what size they get. But once they settle they'll look great. And you don't want to regret not going bigger, because it's very common. Good luck :D xxx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 31st March 2011, 11:47 pm

Hi Betty what size bra are u wearing now? And what about pre-op? I got measured few places today, I measured a 30a, so thats wat swayed me to get 460cc . One other place told me I measured a 32c.

I think I was just over analysing everything b4, worrying too much for nothing.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 2nd April 2011, 11:42 am

I'm in a 34E sports bra but its a bit tight and leaves marks on my boobs, think i could have done with a 34F. I was about a 34B/C before, never got measured though. All places will tell you different sizes, thats why i didn't bother! xxx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next