Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok needs some advice

+6
kay
rk19
JQueen
mytime
lola_blsk
jc
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ok needs some advice  Empty Ok needs some advice

Post by jc 18th July 2011, 3:35 pm

First off I'm new here and so glad to finally be able to here! Ok needs some advice  899188

I had my BA 13 days ago. I wanted to go to a full D, the PS told me I would be a full C, small D. I just wonder if I might be bigger? I fit into a 34 d right now, but I don't know if its from swelling. I don't seem to be swollen and I have no bruising. I didn't know if the dropping and fluffing will make the size increase or if they will shrink? I was a full b and had 420 cc round unders.
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Ok needs some advice  Empty Re: Ok needs some advice

Post by lola_blsk 18th July 2011, 3:57 pm

Hey hun.

Firstly welcome and congrats on ur boobies :-)
I'd say going by majority of people on here will prob increase with size (I didn't have swelling or bruising but I did fluff pretty quickly) but as everyone is so different its hard to say I'm afraid.

I wore an E sports bra straight after my ba and I now measure 30FF/G

I know its hard but u really just have to be patient. As my boobs still go therough changes now (4 months post op) xxx

lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 18th July 2011, 4:15 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I was a full b maybe a small c. I just hope I stay a D or even go bigger. I love my new look, I have never felt better about myself. I just don't wont to get that wish I would of went bigger idea in my head like I've heard so many people talk about.
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 18th July 2011, 4:19 pm

Hello and Ok needs some advice  536278, you will definately won't go any smaller!
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 18th July 2011, 4:35 pm

jc wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I was a full b maybe a small c. I just hope I stay a D or even go bigger. I love my new look, I have never felt better about myself. I just don't wont to get that wish I would of went bigger idea in my head like I've heard so many people talk about.

I got told that I'd only "shrink" if I had a lot of swelling. But its more a case of A- u get used to them so they seem smaller and B- they soften and get squisher so they fit into bras etc.

I even slept with a bra under my pillow hoping for the fluffing fairy to arrive Hysterical Xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 18th July 2011, 5:47 pm

Hi hun,

I have not been on in a few weeks sooo busy ....
I wanted a full D I got FF ...I can look really small in something and very busty in others. I had mine filled to 360cc I think they are coming out of some of my bras (I am wearing them if I go out 4 a drink) You will probably be bigger than you think Heart
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 18th July 2011, 5:58 pm

ariaangie wrote:They look fab in your avatar jc!! who did you go with? welcome!! xx

Urquhart & Stewart Plastic
Surgery Medi-Spa and Laser Center, Doctor Urquhart is the one that done mine. Thank you. Do you think they'll drop more?
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 18th July 2011, 6:06 pm

JQueen wrote:Hi hun,

I wanted a full D I got FF ...I can look really small in something and very busty in others. I had mine filled to 360cc I think they are coming out of some of my bras (I am wearing them if I go out 4 a drink) You will probably be bigger than you think Ok needs some advice  67188

Wow, thats really a big difference I hope mine get bigger to! Your pic looks great maybe mine will go to DD's Mine are filled to 420 cc's with a full b small c to start. I know my nipples are starting to sting I wonder if that means their dropping, did your do that?
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 18th July 2011, 6:07 pm

lola_blsk wrote:
jc wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I was a full b maybe a small c. I just hope I stay a D or even go bigger. I love my new look, I have never felt better about myself. I just don't wont to get that wish I would of went bigger idea in my head like I've heard so many people talk about.

I got told that I'd only "shrink" if I had a lot of swelling. But its more a case of A- u get used to them so they seem smaller and B- they soften and get squisher so they fit into bras etc.

I even slept with a bra under my pillow hoping for the fluffing fairy to arrive Ok needs some advice  557141 Xxxx

Lol, I could use my old bra for a pillow with all the padding I had in it!
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 18th July 2011, 6:23 pm

Hi JC Ok needs some advice  536278

You look great in your avatar hun. You are very early days and will definitely see changes, im 6 weeks tomorrow and i have seen alot of changes. You will not go smaller im sure, esp if you havent had much swelling/bruising. As i didnt swell too much either - just they were very high and 'looked' bigger at top, which now seem to be moving down. Im sure you will be pleased with your result and size.

Lots of great advice from great ladies on this forum - ive learnt alot Ok needs some advice  48411

xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 18th July 2011, 6:27 pm

Hi and welcome x wavey
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 18th July 2011, 7:24 pm

Thank you ladies and you look great to rk19. Mine have changed a lot since about day 3! its like Christmas every 2 days they change so much! mine were up in my arm pit it felt like at first but I can tell they have defo lowered. My doc told me not to wear a bra or anything for 1 week then go to a sports bra after that for 5 weeks. I guess that makes them drop better, mine didn't stay as high as I thought they would for long but I know what you mean by feeling really full up top.
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 18th July 2011, 7:24 pm

hi and welcome!! you def wont go smaller, if u think you have, its prob cos you have just gotten used to them! i imagine you will either stay the same, or fluff bigger. I had 460cc from a saggy c cup, and im about 3 months post op now....s.till no visit from the fluffing fairy tho! :(
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 18th July 2011, 7:29 pm

jen86 wrote:hi and welcome!! you def wont go smaller, if u think you have, its prob cos you have just gotten used to them! i imagine you will either stay the same, or fluff bigger. I had 460cc from a saggy c cup, and im about 3 months post op now....s.till no visit from the fluffing fairy tho! :(

Wow, three months and no fluff, do they still hurt you or feel tight? Mine get real tight when I get cold its so weird, instead of my nipples getting hard my whole boob gets hard!
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 18th July 2011, 8:30 pm

jen86 wrote:hi and welcome!! you def wont go smaller, if u think you have, its prob cos you have just gotten used to them! i imagine you will either stay the same, or fluff bigger. I had 460cc from a saggy c cup, and im about 3 months post op now....s.till no visit from the fluffing fairy tho! :(

Jen are you in your surgery pants? Hilarious :heehee: xx xx
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 18th July 2011, 8:36 pm

jc wrote:
JQueen wrote:Hi hun,

I wanted a full D I got FF ...I can look really small in something and very busty in others. I had mine filled to 360cc I think they are coming out of some of my bras (I am wearing them if I go out 4 a drink) You will probably be bigger than you think Ok needs some advice  67188

Wow, thats really a big difference I hope mine get bigger to! Your pic looks great maybe mine will go to DD's Mine are filled to 420 cc's with a full b small c to start. I know my nipples are starting to sting I wonder if that means their dropping, did your do that?

Hi hun, mine are yet to drop! They are slowly getting softer, they jiggle a bit now. I BF 4 about 19 months (between 2 kids) so had some sagging b4...

OK dear I'm gonna put my my neck on the chopping block..I reckon, you look about a 34 GG ....Trust me I was NOT wantin FF's they do get SO much attention (but I will wear a skimpy dress :doh: )

I know you can't wait but you must ...I stopped looking at mine 4 about 2 weeks then when I did, I noticed a subtle change. Use my motto (Urm, I just made it up a minute ago)

Wait a week, then take a peek!!

Congrats too you look lovely! Stars I love having curves back Cheerleader xx
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 19th July 2011, 12:38 am

Yeah I know I am so impatient. I have to kids also one is 6 the other 15 months so I know what they can do to your boobs. Mine were so deflated it was like I was working with two deflated balloons. I would were a padded bra and a padded bra shirt together so I would look like I had a bit of cleavage, so sad Ok needs some advice  199385 I feel so much better now! Lol I know about the dress thing I wore a sun dress with no bra the other day and I kept catching people looking down I am defo not used to that!
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anastasia 19th July 2011, 8:42 pm

congrats on your boobies!!!:)
anastasia
anastasia
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 19th July 2011, 8:46 pm

Hey hunii i had my op 3 days ago i had 410cc overs round. i went from an A am now wearing a D sports bra but hgave been told o expect to get bigger with the drop and fluff xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 19th July 2011, 8:56 pm

barbiecon wrote:Hey hunii i had my op 3 days ago i had 410cc overs round. i went from an A am now wearing a D sports bra but hgave been told o expect to get bigger with the drop and fluff xx

Yeah, I can wear a 34 dd or a 36 d right now and they are seeming to be bigger. My nipples have started to sting so bad I've been putting numbing cream on them. I think that means their dropping more! Can't wait Ok needs some advice  899188How are you feeling?
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 21st July 2011, 2:41 pm

ariaangie wrote:oooh numbing cream! Putting that on my shopping list!!! x

Lol, it works wonders trust me! My nipples were so much more sensitive after the surgery.
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 21st July 2011, 2:56 pm

congrats on the boobies and Ok needs some advice  536278 u look a lot bigger than a d in ur avatar. look about an f!! look great anyway x
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 21st July 2011, 2:58 pm

Sorry to be a bore! But check with ur ps before u buy numbing cream as I was told my nipples would be the indicator of any infection inside my boobs.

So obv if u can't feel them its not so good. Maybe ur ps will advise u different though :-) xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 21st July 2011, 7:06 pm

Yeah just went and got fitted and I am a 34 DD! yipee

About the numbing cream its not that strong just takes a little of the sensitivity off thats all. Thanks for the advice though :flowers:
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 21st July 2011, 7:17 pm

Its only 15 days out I wonder if they will get bigger when they drop all the way and fluff?
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next