Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal?

+3
Rach26
bigandsmall
HellBelle66
7 posters

Go down

Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal? Empty Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal?

Post by HellBelle66 15th July 2011, 5:44 pm

I have been for 3 consultations before finally deciding to go with the very amiable Mr Paul Clarke, Transform. Brilliant guy who actually asked 'me' !! what size I wanted to be post surgery and not just telling me what I can have. Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal? 14541

I was told that my uplift and augmentation might have to be done at 2 different times, with about 6 months between if he thinks he cant do them both together on my booked surgery day of 28/08/11.
They were very good and said the only extra cost if he had to do it in 2 separate proceedures would be the cost of an extra night stay at roughly about a few hundred pounds.
My question is...... is it normal to have it done separately ? And has anyone else had it done this way ?? Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal? 476424
Be grateful for any info/advice xxxxx
HellBelle66
HellBelle66
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal? Empty Re: Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal?

Post by bigandsmall 15th July 2011, 5:48 pm

Hey

I had mine together, but I know Rach26 is going to be having hers as 2 separate ops. She's posted about it in the general forum tho x
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal? Empty Re: Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal?

Post by Rach26 15th July 2011, 6:34 pm

Hi hun.

I am indeed having mine as separate ops. I'm having the lovely James McDiarmid with Mybreast. Lollipop lift is booked for 15th August, implants booked for 16th January.

There were a couple of reasons James gave me for doing them separately. First he would only be comfortable putting a max of 300cc implants in at the same time as a lift, but I'll be having 520cc. And secondly, doing them separately gives better scar results because the lift scars aren't straining over implants.

It is costing me more, but no where near as much as it could have cos I haggled my bum off!! I emailed them saying that I'm travelling a long way (100 miles) to see him and if I wasn't then I wouldn't be booking with them, and that its James' choice to do it as 2 ops and although I obviously want the best results possible it means more travel for me and needing to find more childcare. And they gave me £2570 off to take it down from £9550 to £6980!!

My advice is if the surgeon wants to do it as 2 ops then he'll have a good reason for it. But still haggle to get the best price possible.

Good luck xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Uplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal? Empty uplift and ba same day

Post by little ick 16th July 2011, 12:55 pm

hi there, im having a small ba with an uplift with barbara lutz, what does everyone think of her, scars? results? thanks hun xUplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal? 267328
little ick
little ick
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 16th July 2011, 1:08 pm

It's all up to the ps... Some only do separate, some do together... And like for Rach it's due to the size implant.

I had a lollipop lift and BA together with 540cc implants which was the biggest my ps would do on me with the lift... I have had great results with no complications but I am sure if I was smaller framed I would have to had smaller implants or in two ops. I said after my op that I wished I went with 650cc and he said I would have had to do that in two... So not to risk the lift and the scars.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 16th July 2011, 4:39 pm

i thought that was the reason why they did it in two procedures, to avoid ripping scars. Its best to follow your surgeons advice, it is certainly normal to have it in two seperate ops, so dont woryy, you arent been taken for a ride. But like rach26 said, try and haggle!!! xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy84 16th July 2011, 7:00 pm

little ick wrote:hi there, im having a small ba with an uplift with barbara lutz, what does everyone think of her, scars? results? thanks hun xUplift and BA done at diff times, is this normal? 267328

I had my uplift and ba with dr lutz - im sooo chuffed with the results so far. The scars are tidy and fading well and the shape of my breasts are fab!!
mossy84
mossy84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down