Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know price diff with anatomicals?

+2
shiningmoonbeam
littlemisstiny1
6 posters

Go down

Anyone know price diff with anatomicals? Empty Anyone know price diff with anatomicals?

Post by littlemisstiny1 17th May 2009, 3:37 pm

Forgot to ask my surgeon how much more it will be costing me to have the teardrops. Not sure if there's anyone here who had anatomicals with Mybreast but anyone else who cd give me an idea wd help me out as I've got to organise paying asap...thanku girls
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Anyone know price diff with anatomicals? Empty Re: Anyone know price diff with anatomicals?

Post by shiningmoonbeam 17th May 2009, 4:09 pm

Hi LMT, I'm pretty sure it was £200 more for teardrop xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Anyone know price diff with anatomicals? Empty Re: Anyone know price diff with anatomicals?

Post by shiningmoonbeam 17th May 2009, 4:10 pm

Sorry I meant to say £200 more than Inspira. Inspira overnight was £4650 and pretty sure teardrop overnight stay was £4850 xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 17th May 2009, 4:20 pm

shiningmoonbeam wrote:Sorry I meant to say £200 more than Inspira. Inspira overnight was £4650 and pretty sure teardrop overnight stay was £4850 xx

Yes, that's what I paid for anatomicals overnight ...

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 17th May 2009, 4:25 pm

and do either of you think you cd have gone home after? Just wondering about whether i cd save a bit and go home the same day...(wd be easier for hubby too so he doesn't have to drive 2 hrs next morning to get me).

Just not sure how i'm going to be feeling, i'm assuming rough! wd a 2hr car journey be ok that evening do u think?
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 17th May 2009, 4:32 pm

littlemisstiny1 wrote:and do either of you think you cd have gone home after? Just wondering about whether i cd save a bit and go home the same day...(wd be easier for hubby too so he doesn't have to drive 2 hrs next morning to get me).

Just not sure how i'm going to be feeling, i'm assuming rough! wd a 2hr car journey be ok that evening do u think?

Well, I just felt a bit tired and drowsy so I think I probably could have gone home if I I'd someone with me. But a 2 hour car journey might shake you up a bit, it's tricky to say because everyone's different. I know my surgeon was keen for me to stay overnight because I'd had a GA and also so that he could check on me in the morning.

A xxx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 17th May 2009, 4:36 pm

Hi LMT!!

I paid £4850 for overnight with anotomicals, had no discussion about rounds though packages were quoted from £3885 on paperwork. Daycase was £4100, I would have done that, but, I had lots of travel including a flight and noone at home, though not with MYBREAST. However, I have heard that the price for round and anatomicals is the same with them. If you have someone at home I would think you should be fine to go home. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 17th May 2009, 7:04 pm

littlemisstiny1 wrote:and do either of you think you cd have gone home after? Just wondering about whether i cd save a bit and go home the same day...(wd be easier for hubby too so he doesn't have to drive 2 hrs next morning to get me).

I did go home same day which saved me £400 off of the price. I think as standard Mybreast tend to book you as an overnight stay unless you request otherwise. I'm actually glad I went same day, as the aches didn't really start until the next day and I would've felt even less like travelling then. My car journey home was 1 hour 40 minutes and was absolutely fine. xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 17th May 2009, 7:07 pm

Im having a day case and anatomicals and its costing £4,450 so yes it is cheaper as a day case and it would be £200 cheaper had i gone for the rounds.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 18th May 2009, 6:33 pm

hmmm sounds like it's do-able - need to call them as my admission time is 12 midday so i'm guessing if i was to go in as a daycase they wd need to change the surgeon's schedule around to get me in earlier.

will give it some thought, thanks girls
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 18th May 2009, 7:25 pm

Usually you get to go down first if you're a day case. I went down to theatre at around 2pm and was ready to go home at 6.30pm. If you did go as a day case but then felt you needed to stay overnight I'm sure that would be ok. Have a word with your PC to confirm, it might be reassuring to confirm that if you choose to go as a day case the overnight option is still available if you feel that you need it. xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 18th May 2009, 7:38 pm

Thats a really good point shiningmoonbeam, Ill stick that on my list of questions for the surgeon, as I too worry that i wont feel up to coming home as iv a 10 month old baby and a demanding 3 year old- on the flip side i tend to sleep better in my own bed but im worried about my hubby tossing and turning in the night and feeling delicate so I will see if its an option xx
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 18th May 2009, 9:20 pm

Chuck your hubby out, that's what i'm doing! Have a fear he might whack me in the boob by mistake in his sleep (or get annoyed with me faffing about with pillows, painkillers etc.. i say relocate him to the sofa!
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 19th May 2009, 5:22 pm

Hi, I was a day case. I live in Cuckfield and we stayed the night at a girlfriends in South London as I had to book in at 7.30 at Highgate North London. Had the op at 9.30 am I think - that was 30 mins, 30 mins in recovery. Taken to room and Steve fee me water and some toast I think which i needed desperately, he left me and then I woke up at 2.30 and had to wait till 5pm for PS to finish surgery. He popped in for 30 seconds - literally (although he must have been knackered by then) and we headed home and that took over 2 1/2 hours as it was a Sat. Steve left me at home and carried on to that Pink Floyd concert in Brighton and my girlfriend came round to look after me and I did two very spectactural !!?? vomits because I stood up for too long. You can only walk from A to B and then sit down quick/pronto - drive home was very comfortable but i was well doosed up with drugs (didnt feel in it my head but my body was painfree) cos I was in agony when I woke up - just shout drugs ...need more drugs and it works wonders!! I stopped taking my painkillers the end of the second day so i was so much easier than i thought possible. You will be thrilled that you have done it.
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 19th May 2009, 5:23 pm

Forgot to say that knocked a good £600 off the bill by being a day case. They won't let you out if you stats and blood pressure arent okay anyway.
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down