Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-(

+6
jen86
barbiecon
moongal
DAVINIA123
Carlito
MsLondon
10 posters

Go down

4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-( Empty 4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-(

Post by MsLondon 12th July 2011, 1:41 pm

With only 4 days to go untill my BA I feel like an emotional wreck.

I'm worried, stressed, anxious, excited and worried. I feel really down right now and I wish I could just relax and enjoy the next few days.

Is anyone else feeling like this?
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-( Empty Re: 4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-(

Post by Carlito 12th July 2011, 1:51 pm

I was very nervous but I didn't want to overstress. Try really deep breaths and think positive, it really works! It's not nearly as bad as u think so don't let the stress take over. I do know how u feel and it's a terrible feeling x
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-( Empty Re: 4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-(

Post by DAVINIA123 12th July 2011, 2:09 pm

Hi Ms Ldn,
I'm getting mine done on Sunday(17th) as day case.
I am dreading it but also looking forward in having a couple of hills on my chest!!!!!!
I can't seem to sleep well this week and to top it off..I have a bloody cold!!!! Not good.
I am also due my period but it hasnt started get.I hope with all the stress that I skip the horrible period. 4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-( 856466
Im getting Upto 400cc rounds under.My only 34aa so anything is good for me!!!
What are you getting done and where???
DAVINIA123
DAVINIA123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 12th July 2011, 3:07 pm

I feel ya!! Last night I was about to go MAD! (My BA date is 7-15). I am now completely unsure about the size and profile I want. UG! So frustrating!!! I am hoping that my second consult today will settle things...
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 13th July 2011, 10:57 am

Thanks Carlito, I'll try! x

Davinia123
I'm having mine done as a day case too and I'm feeling the same as u. I'm getting 410cc overs with Transform. I am a 32b at the mo. I cant sleep well either, I just cant wait for it to be over now.

Moongal
Good luck today, I hope u get everything sorted. It is really hard choosing the right size. I was really scared that I would make the wrong decision but I had another consultation with my surgeon and left feeling a lot more confident.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 13th July 2011, 11:30 am

hey my big day is the 16th july 3 days!!! i felt like you did a few days ago when i feel down i read everyones stories on here they soon make me realise its not as scary as i think, wen im scared of nt wakin up ect i think of the tiny premiture babys that have heart surgery that pull through this is nothing :) try to relax think of buying a new bikini with ur new boobs thats wat excites me :) im having 380cc going fro a tiny A hoping to be a DD! im going with transform :) abbey pines hospital manchester :) im a over nyt patient x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVINIA123 13th July 2011, 3:04 pm

Good luck and really hope you feel great soon. You seem to have the same as me. I am really hoping to get a D but i really just dont know.
Are you having them under or over?
DAVINIA123
DAVINIA123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 13th July 2011, 3:32 pm

Thank you, MsLondon! I'm just freaking that I will have torpedo boob..my BWD is 12, and I'm going with an round implant (silicone) diameter of 11.3...

I don't want torpedo boobies!!!

So, are you getting your BA on Friday? I am!
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 13th July 2011, 3:36 pm

please dont worry, you seriously have nothing to worry about. Just get all your things together and pack so everythings ready, n then log onto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and check out all the amazing boobs that you will soon have ones like!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 13th July 2011, 11:34 pm

Thanks jen! Trying not to worry too much!!! I am exhausting myself! Grrrrrrrrr...
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 14th July 2011, 11:30 am

Barbiecon - "try to relax think of buying a new bikini with ur new boobs thats wat excites me :)"

I'm trying to get excited now and thinking about all the new clothes I'm gonna buy. Only 2 days left now, I'm feeling a lot calmer x
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 14th July 2011, 11:43 am

Thanks so much for all of your advice and support ladies. I really appreciate it. I do feel a lot better now. Its so great to come on here and be able to talk to people who are going through the same thing or who have been through it.

We all seem to be having our BA's within days of each other. Good Luck ladies!!! I'll be looking out for your updates x x x 4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-( 67188
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVINIA123 14th July 2011, 1:35 pm

Count down to 17th....BA
I have just been told that my operation is at 11am so I will have to leave my house at 7:45am. I have a few buses to catch as I can't drive 4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-( 869500

Nerves are reaaly hitting me now. Coming out in a rash for the stress of it all. Need to do the food shop on Saturday and change my bed so its all so nice!!!
Good Luck to aeveryone this week. Its a busy week for the boob fairy!!!!
DAVINIA123
DAVINIA123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 14th July 2011, 2:35 pm

Im glad you're feeling better MsLondon! Best of luck, and congrats in advance!

Davinia123, I was a wreck earlier in the week. Totally normal... My BA is tomorrow and I'm strangely calm. You will be just fine! Enjoy! Boobies!!! xoxooxox
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVINIA123 14th July 2011, 2:36 pm

Thanks Moongal.
Good Luck with tomorrow. I will be thinking of you. Take care and rest 4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-( 48411
DAVINIA123
DAVINIA123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 14th July 2011, 6:59 pm

This is completely normal hun - we all have felt that way when it gets close to BA. Try keep yourself busy and forget about any negative thoughts - i promise you will be so happy once done. I was the biggest worrier, even i made it!! 4 Days to go.. Feeling really emotional :-( 571992 xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 14th July 2011, 7:37 pm

2 days left now hun for both of us :) il kep u updated xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 14th July 2011, 8:16 pm

Oh I was so emotional before :-) It's normal hun, you'll be totally fine and this will all soon be over xxx and you'll have lovely new boobs x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVINIA123 14th July 2011, 9:34 pm

Thanks girls. These next few day will drag as I'm clock watching!! I'm op is at 11am(well that's the time they told me to come in at) and said that I'd be home around 5/6pm.
Very quick!!!!!!
DAVINIA123
DAVINIA123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVINIA123 14th July 2011, 9:36 pm

Rk19.... You look great in your picture. Do you have before and after pictures?
DAVINIA123
DAVINIA123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieLou 14th July 2011, 9:46 pm

It'll be great girlies! I had my BA yesterday and before it i went through s many emotions! I was excited, then nervous then scared to death! Lol and back to excited again. I was so suprised when i went in and out of theatre, Its honestly nothing to worry about. Its a great experiance and no doubt the staff at the hospital will keep you calm anyways! Good luck! xx
SusieLou
SusieLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVINIA123 14th July 2011, 9:52 pm

That's great advice. Its a waiting game!!!! The more time you have, the more nerves kick in. Just want Sunday over with.
Trying ti prepare the house for things I might need but just did know shrug
DAVINIA123
DAVINIA123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieLou 14th July 2011, 10:01 pm

I wrote a few lists out.. I dont know if they'd be any help to you, But mine were:-

Checklist the night before:
- Remove nail varnish
- Remove all jelewry
- Shower
- Dont wear make up and put hair up

Shopping list:
- Pj's that button up at the front
- A few shirts with buttons at the front (for first few days)
- Sports bra
- V pillow (best thing i've brought for it!)

What to take:
- PJ's
- Shirt
- V pillow
- A pillow to sit on in the car after op (You will feel every bump in the road!)
- A few magazines. I had 4 hours to wait when i arrived at my admission time for my actual op.
SusieLou
SusieLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 15th July 2011, 11:54 am

You ladies have helped so much, thank you all.

Well its now only 1 more day to go and I have to say I am a lot calmer now and looking forward to tomorrow.

Davinia123 good luck for sunday x

Good luck to everyone who is having their BA this month and I'll keep u all updated x x x
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ejones380 15th July 2011, 1:14 pm

I can completely relate to everything said in this post. I've been feeling so up and down the last few days and now I'm really starting to s**t myself :-( I cant eat because i feel sick to my stomach (not sure If its nerves or excitment) and i cant sleep because i lay awake half the night worring. It's great to read so many positive stories on here to help you realise there is nothing to worry about. I just know I'll be chuffed to bits when it's done xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down