Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional

+8
Zoie25
jakki32
Emilycornwall
shellyb
mirren001
mrsball
sparkyleeds
missfrancesca1989
12 posters

Go down

1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional Empty 1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional

Post by missfrancesca1989 30th October 2012, 8:22 pm

Hi girls,

I just thought I would come on here as I dont think anyone else i will understand how i feel. I have 1 week to go until by BA and i think the nerves are just starting to hit me. I have paid for everything as I got a discoutn this way more than paying up monthly. I feel as though everyone who finds out - mainly family members and work colleagues - are all like 'oh why are you getting that done' 'you dont need it' 'you look great, you ahve a nice figure bla bla'. Now i know that they are prob trying to be nice but it is really getting to me and making me feel anxious. I am maybe a little diff from some of the girls stories iv read- I am around a c cup now and to be honest i am not hugely unconfident because of my boobs. i dont really love them either tho, as i find they are a bit saggy and my upper pole is almost concave ( also surgeon mentioned they are slightly tubular which would explain why iv never liked the shape!) I am not sitting feeling terrible because of the current way my breasts are but at the same time i dont feel overly happy with it and I have always said i wanted a BA and loved the full look it gives.

Pretty much I just feel fed up, like people are almost trying to put doubts in my head and query whether i need it done or not!! Its annoying me because its not really their business and its making me feel upset as i feel people are immplying im somewhat vain and/or silly for wanting to improve something iv been unhappy with. I think im just getting nervous because the day is approaching and i keep going from being mega excited to then horribly nervous and emotional.

Is this normal? xxxxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional Empty Re: 1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional

Post by sparkyleeds 30th October 2012, 8:32 pm

Yep !,i think most girls have the same feelings when the day gets close!,i kept thinking why was i having surgery i didnt need ,but on the other hand i have wanted a bust for about 35 years !!,it will be worth it when youve had it done and you will wonder why you were getting all nervy about it when you see those lovely pert boobs !! Ignore what others say......there probably jelouse !!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional Empty Re: 1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional

Post by mrsball 30th October 2012, 8:43 pm

It's completely normal hunny, a ba is a roller coaster journey emotionally. As the days come closer the nerves start and it seems other peoples comments are giving you doubts .
Each of us has a different reason why we want or have had ba and you should never have to justify it to anyone. it's a personal thing and something that will undoubtably make you happy.
So all my advise is ...this is your descions, your choice and something that is going to make you happy so don't let anyone bring it down for you. Unfourtnatly everyone's going to have an opinion it it as people do with everything , it's how you deal with it and not to let it bring you down. !
Think of the outcome and how much you've wanted this. ! !
Sending hugs hunny x Hug x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional Empty Sending you a hug!

Post by mirren001 30th October 2012, 8:45 pm

Its normal to have all these feelings , ignore any negative comments and remember why you wanted to have your BA, just think a week from now it will all be over with and you'll have boobs you can be truly happy with! 1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional 899188XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 30th October 2012, 8:58 pm

Thanks girls, uv had made me feel so much better. You are all right, everyone has an opinion on everything people do. If people ask about how im feel this week il just smile say great and not leave any time for their comments!! We shouldnt need to justify ourselves to anyone, yes i dont NEED the surgery but i suppose we dont actually need lots of things! yes this time next week Il hopefully be snoozing with my new boobs :)
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 30th October 2012, 9:17 pm

Hey hun, it's normal to feel like this. I'm 10days post op so the understanding of what your going through is very fresh in my mind. I only told my mum and dad from the family but had quite a few friends that knew. This was for reasons you've explained....didn't want family saying your mad why are you wasting your money. Even though most knew I'd always wanted it done anyway.
Well the only person I was doing it for was me and only me. I've still got a long way to go but I can honestly say I'm so pleased I finally did it and when I came round after op the first thing I thought was what was all the fuss about!
You'll be fine and be on here soon enough saying how pleased you are I'm sure.
Good luck and remember this is for you! Xx
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 30th October 2012, 9:23 pm

Hi Shelly,

Thats great to know that your feeling good and positive about things now. I tried to keep it to a minimum but my mum told my aunty etc and more people found out at work, but really i dont pass judgement on their choices so hopefully they will keep quiet on mine. Im glad u feel everything has been worth it and im really looking forward to it being next week and being on the other side of the op!

How are you feeling at 10 days now? Have you been able to get up and around now?

xxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 30th October 2012, 9:46 pm

It's hard but stand by your decision and be proud, there are so many of us that have ba's now, the most common procedure in fact for cosmetic surgery and I now think that those who didn't support me were jealous. I think its the transform advert is a lady saying the biggest difference you see is in my face as she is so happy and that is the case I think with most of us, it does make you feel so happy with yourself and proud of the outcome, mine certainly has given me more confidence and a big smile! Some people don't realise how being insecure about your appearance can make you, some thought I had just flippantly decided and booked within a week, not realising I had been seriously considering it and saving for years and years. Don't let others judge you or influence you decision, its your life, body and money!!
It is nerve racking, a roller coaster and emotional, we all go through it but as I discovered, there is a lovely support group on here for you xx good luck xx
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 30th October 2012, 10:01 pm

It's your decision xxx we all have our own reasons and it's our choice. Take no notice of the remarks. The nerves before are common so your are normal
to feel a bit apprehensive and your mind to be in overdrive x good luck Hun xxx best decision I ever made ( my chest sinks in it looks so much better x)
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 30th October 2012, 10:05 pm

Hi hunni

It's totally normal to feel like this I think we all have worries before our BA !! Don't worry what people say , it's your choice to have a BA and we all have reasons to why we do it. I was the same as you C cup before my BA and I had 450cc unders to make mine more fuller after breast feeding. I sure you will be on here after your BA so happy you have done it , I'm so pleased I did it :-)

Looking forward to hearing how it all goes for you xx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th October 2012, 10:31 pm

I really wouldn't worry about what other people's thoughts are Francesca, yes, they may have an opinion but that's all it's ever going to be hun...an opinion.

It's not going to change how you feel about your boobs, it's not going to make your boobs look any better, what is going to do that for you is the surgery you have scheduled and that lovely is no-ones business but yours.

You're the one having the surgery, you're the one who is going to have the new boobs and therefore, it's only YOUR opinion that matters.

Don't allow anyone to take this last week of excitement from you Francesca, I promise you that when you look back after surgery you'll realise that this is the BEST part of your recovery.

Enjoy it hun... You're almost there now woohoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 30th October 2012, 10:40 pm

Hi girls, thanks so much for the advice you have all really made me feel so much better!!

I am now mega excited for next week and agree that its no elses business after all they will be my new additions not theres 1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional 113752

Jojo kindly shared some pics with me and I feel so much better now seeing how great her outcome was especially as its practically thesame as what im going for! i now feel very happy and confident in my BA next week! I will be sure to post up after and take plenty of snaps to chart the progress of before and after and everyhting along the way!

1 week to go - feeling confused and emotional 683328 girls xxxxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 30th October 2012, 10:57 pm

Good on you, be excited and happy!!! Not long now!!! Keep us posted Hun !!!
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 30th October 2012, 11:52 pm

Hi Francesca, yes I'm up and about. I've got 3 children and hubby only had last week and Monday off. We also had the weekend just gone booked to go away to Hastings so had A nice rest as my parents and mother in law with us. But it was nice to get back to my own bed.
Ive had my 10 day post op appointment today and all is healing nicely. I'm still a little achey in my arms and not driven yet but it's half term and no need to this week either.
This is a very emotional time for you but you will have amazing boobies to show at the end of it. Good luck on your journey. Xx
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by getstripped 31st October 2012, 9:42 am

Hi, I have just had my BA yesterday, I had all my friends telling me why on earth you getting them done and that id look rediculous ect ect, then later found out they would of had them done themselves if they were either barve enough or could afford it so it came down to jelousy with some of my friends. I was a 34b pre op and had 520cc so should end up a EE but to be honest they dont look that big, dont let people put u off or you will always wandering you live only once so get excited about it, I was nervous beforehand but this forum has really helped plus what my boyfriend said that at least were healthy and not in hospital for any other reason, good luck hun xx
getstripped
getstripped
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 31st October 2012, 9:54 am

Happy Healing getstripped x And I agree with the friends comment, a lot would get them done in a flash but are quick to judge x Flash
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 31st October 2012, 10:42 am

Hi Francesca I had my Ba 4 days ago and I can honestly say I'm so glad I did it....it wasn't as bad as I'd imagined and there really wasn't anything to worry about. I experienced all the emotions your having and even at one stage was going to cancel...so glad I didn't. I had a friend tell me I was vain it did upset me at first but I just put it down to jealousy. Soon you will be resting and admiring your new additions and I'm sure very happy. Hug xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by v1964 1st November 2012, 9:26 am

Hey,

I'd love to stay in contact with you as you go through your journey!

We are having pretty much the same procedure, I'm booked for December 15th to have 400CC Natrelle HP Overs, should take me from a C to an E.

I too am not horridly disgusted by my breasts just wanted them a little fuller (sick of wearing "two cup size bigger" bras to love my boobies!

I am also experiencing the nerves that you seem to be, though with six weeks to go I can only imagine how you're feeling with seven days remaining! I haven't told many people about my surgery, purely because their opinions are neither required nor desired. Though my boyfriend has been bad enough for filling me with nerves and doubts! He, obviously, loves the girls just as they are and can't understand (though his face lights up whenever I confirm that they will be THAT big).

Keep your chin up girly! We all have our reasons, they're your twins, only you have to be happy with them.

Best of luck!

x
v1964
v1964
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down