Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving

+3
COOKIE
Chanhassen
Kat86
7 posters

Go down

Driving Empty Driving

Post by Kat86 5th July 2011, 1:21 pm

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. I'm having my ba on thursday and need to drive (10 mins) to a friends house on saturday to feed her cat. Do you think i'll be able to? Thanks in advance! X
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Driving Empty Re: Driving

Post by Chanhassen 5th July 2011, 1:26 pm

Are you having overs or unders?

I had partial unders & there's no way I would have been able to safely operate a vehicle at 2 days post op. It may be different if you're having overs though?

Chan x

Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th July 2011, 1:54 pm

Depends on your recovery and your car insurance hun.

You legally have to be able to do an emergency stop safely in your vehicle, now from my own experience babe, I know for a good week on my first BA, a good 2 weeks after my 2nd there was no chance I could have sat behind the wheel, let alone the thought of having a seatbelt on without the security of a mahoosive pillow to cushion me! I know for sure I wouldn't be able to do an emergency stop.

You car insurance may also be void for a specified time after surgery babe, so it may be wise if you are considering getting behind the wheel to check that also. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th July 2011, 7:42 pm

avoid it, like cookie said, its highly likely ur insurance will be void with ga still in ur system. can someone else drive you?n or can anyone else feed the cats? xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 5th July 2011, 7:52 pm

I would say don't do it - firstly as said by Cookie and Jen86 you probably won't be covered by your insurance and you will still have the GA in your system also it's not worth driving a short journey and risking damaging your boobs if you had to do an emergency stop as the seat belt would tighten across your chest - most accidents happen near to peoples homes. I was told not to drive for a week after my op, I waited the week before I drove a very short journey (less than a mile) and found it difficult to put the seatbelt on and changing gear was awkward as you don't realise how it effects the chest muscles x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 5th July 2011, 9:24 pm

there is no way i could have drove that soon hun

i was on day 11 before i even got in my car and that was to my nans who lives 2 mins drive from my house and its straight ... and the seat belt was very uncomfortable

xx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 5th July 2011, 9:37 pm

Thanks girls...looks like i better find someone else to feed the cat for me! I'm having overs but the insurance sounds a bit dodge even if i do feel ok xx
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 5th July 2011, 10:08 pm

oh i had overs and had no problems with my arms apart from if i tried to lift them in the air... i hear unders is a very different story...
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down