Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long after your op till your check ups?

5 posters

Go down

How long after your op till your check ups? Empty How long after your op till your check ups?

Post by Dolly6410 4th July 2011, 12:01 pm

hey girls! just wondered aprox how long after your op was your check ups and how many you have? i've got 3 weeks off work after my ba and i'm thinking of going to my holiday home in wales, but its a 3 hour drive so i dont want to keep having to travel back for my check ups, i'm going to ask exactly when they will be when i go and see the nurse in a week or 2, but just wanted to know aprox :D
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

How long after your op till your check ups? Empty Re: How long after your op till your check ups?

Post by Chanhassen 4th July 2011, 12:06 pm

Hi,

I had a check up at 1 week post op (with a nurse to change dressings, trim stitches) & have got a 6 week check up with my surgeon. Of course I am able to book an appointment at anytime in between (or afterwards) should I wish to but I've just got the 2 scheduled appointments.

Hope that helps! X
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

How long after your op till your check ups? Empty Re: How long after your op till your check ups?

Post by Dolly6410 4th July 2011, 12:12 pm

perfect! that helps alot! i'm guessing it will be around the same for most surgeons, hes not going to want to see me all the time as he does surgery all over the UK. thanks for your advice :D
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th July 2011, 12:19 pm

Your post-op care will depend on your healing babe, mostly here in the UK, we'll have a 1 week, a 6 week, a 6 month and a year appointment, but that's only if you're healing well.

If your nurse/surgeon feels you need a little more care you may require to be seen weekly until they're happy with how you're doing babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 4th July 2011, 12:26 pm

i was meant to have a 7 day ( they cancelled) 14 day,4 week (with surgeon) and then i think i have one more after that xx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 4th July 2011, 12:30 pm

oh god, fingers crossed my healing goes well! i want to get away from home lol. i'm going to eat loads of veg and fruit and drink lots of green tea to cleanse my body so its ready for some fast mending How long after your op till your check ups? 899188 x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 4th July 2011, 2:59 pm

Hey hun - im with MYA too and i had a 7 day check with the nurse to remove dressings and trim stitches, then i have another one at week 6 again with the nurse and then at that appointment they make an appointment to see the surgeon 6 weeks after that (week 12 post surgery). They said the surgeon wants them to be fully healed and settled before he see's you again. Hope that helps.
Which MYA clinic are you with - i went with Manchester?
xxx
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 4th July 2011, 3:03 pm

ooo thats great! thank you charbie. i booked it at Bristol and i'm going to Highgate in London to have the op, i've booked in as a day case x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 4th July 2011, 3:06 pm

I was a daycase too - i was there for 7.30am, and was on my way home by 2.45pm - it was all over and done with so quickly.
Good luck hunni - are you going bigger this time? x
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 4th July 2011, 3:46 pm

wow really??? i was expecting to be there really late! although to be there for 7.30 i'm going to have to leave my house at around 3.30 lol. i've got 360cc at the moment and i'm hoping to have 615cc this time but mr singh said it all depends what fits the best on the day, so hes ordering 2 sizes smaller aswell. this is going to sound unbelievably greedy but did u get fed? all i think about is food haha x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down