Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight loss post ba

+3
COOKIE
jen86
Carlito
7 posters

Go down

Weight loss post ba  Empty Weight loss post ba

Post by Carlito 29th June 2011, 9:33 pm

Hey everyone
I have about 2 stone to lose as I'm having surgery next week it will be post ba. Just wondering has anyone lost this kind of weight and what affect it will have on my new boobies. I'm going under the muscle.
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Weight loss post ba  Empty Re: Weight loss post ba

Post by jen86 29th June 2011, 9:40 pm

i havent experienced this myself, but i do know losing too much weight can resultvin rippling etc, i think a stone wont hurt, but i would keep a clise eyey on them through ur weight loss. this is sumthn u wont get a re op done for free for so b careful xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2011, 9:59 pm

Jens right Carlito, it is a lot of weight to lose post-BA babe and likely to have an aestetic effect on your new breasts.

If you haven't already discussed this with your surgeon hun, I think you should, it may be best for you to postpone your surgery till you've reached your target weight, have your surgery and then work to maintain the weight.

Just my opinion though lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 30th June 2011, 8:11 am

Thanks ladies, he said to exercise and lose it slow, so I'll just see how it goes. Can't postpone after waiting so long!! I'll just lose as much as I can before next sat Hysterical
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2011, 8:30 am

Do be aware as Jen said sweetie of the possibility of rippling when loosing so much weight, also with you having under the muscle, the muscle will hold the implant and theres a possibility if you have any excess skin that it won't naturally sag with the breast as you loose the weight and the excess skin from weight loss has gotta go somewhere, so the skin could hang over the implant, if this occurs and makes you unhappy with the result, 'cos it aint pretty, then you will have no rights to demand a re-op babe.

As long as you've weighed up all the possibilities and are happy to proceed then I wish you lots of luck lovely! Not long to wait now!!!!! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th June 2011, 12:16 pm

I did lose weight after my BA, and I lost about 2 stone due to a bad break up. My boobs didn't change, this is ONLY because my boobs NEVER changed pre BA whether I lost or gained weight. They stayed exactly the same. But there is a possibility that if your boobs do change with weight gain or loss Pre BA then they WILL still change post BA. Rippling is one of those things that could happen, no matter how quickly or slowly you lose weight.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 30th June 2011, 12:31 pm

hey! i managed to put on 3 stone after my BA and then lost 5stone, and my boobs actually arent that bad! they did get HUGE when i put on weight, but after i lost it they were fine. they have dropped abit but my surgeon said thats normal for any ba x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 30th June 2011, 12:36 pm

oh actually i do have really bad CC but aparently my weight had nothing to do with it?
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 30th June 2011, 2:39 pm

thanks girls, my boobs wouldn't change naturally if i lost 4 stone i'd say !! dolly6410 and misf1 your boobs look amazing so i would be delighted if they ever looked like that so hopefully they will stay that good after weight loss!! have to actually lose it then as well Weight loss post ba  557141 Thanks for all the advice girls x
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 30th June 2011, 5:44 pm

not long now till yours!!! bet your well excited x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 30th June 2011, 7:58 pm

Oh so excited and getting really nervous about the healing! I'm sure it will all be worth it though. It's great to have this site to obsess over LOL

Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 30th June 2011, 9:33 pm

Dolly6410 wrote:oh actually i do have really bad CC but aparently my weight had nothing to do with it?

my surgeon told me today that the reason im being given 5 days of antibiotics is because theyre now thinking CC is the results of a low grade infection!
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 30th June 2011, 9:49 pm

springstep123 wrote:
Dolly6410 wrote:oh actually i do have really bad CC but aparently my weight had nothing to do with it?

my surgeon told me today that the reason im being given 5 days of antibiotics is because theyre now thinking CC is the results of a low grade infection!

Have they done research into that? gosh...I just keep thinking it's to do with your body rejecting the implant and getting scar tissue which eventually distorts the breast
X
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 1st July 2011, 5:11 pm

sequinssparkle wrote:
springstep123 wrote:

Have they done research into that? gosh...I just keep thinking it's to do with your body rejecting the implant and getting scar tissue which eventually distorts the breast
X

oooo this is what i got told too about it just being your bodies way of rejecting the implant and trying to 'heal' it by covering it in scar tissue?? i also got told by one surgeon i went to see, which i wasnt told by any of the others, that because i've had the scar tissue i will most likely get it again, and also that everyone slowly gets it and thats when they need replacing? i didnt go with the people that told me that lol x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down