Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does a boob job on the NHS take?

4 posters

Go down

How long does a boob job on the NHS take? Empty How long does a boob job on the NHS take?

Post by Karen27 23rd June 2011, 9:38 pm

My doctor refered me to a NHS plastic surgeon as my boobs are very different in cup sizes! One is a 34A and the other a 34 DD. It is a major problem. I have already had one appointment with a plastic surgeon who said I was now on the waiting list. This was 2 months ago, now I have recieved another outpatient appointment which is telling me to bring any medication etc. Does anyone know how long from this appointment it will be until I get the actual surgery? Or has anyone had this type of surgery on the NHS that could help. I have the money to pay for this procedure myself, but I don't know if it would be worth waiting for?
Karen27
Karen27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

How long does a boob job on the NHS take? Empty Re: How long does a boob job on the NHS take?

Post by staceygrundy 23rd June 2011, 9:47 pm

I have no breast bud or growth bit of my boobs and was referred to plastic surgeon years ago, I had appointment and never heard anything else of 4 years! Then it was to confirm I was STILL waiting

I've saved and now going to pay x
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

How long does a boob job on the NHS take? Empty Re: How long does a boob job on the NHS take?

Post by sars3dd 4th July 2011, 7:56 pm

Karen i notice your in scotland? I had to see a psychologist to make sure i was fit for surgery then after that it was 15weeks from her and the surgeon saying yes till i got the first op. I was at St Johns in Livingston x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkyBecky 5th July 2011, 7:51 am

I have just had a BA on the NHS. I saw my Dr at the end of March this year, I was confirmed for funding at the end of April, saw a surgeon 2 weeks later in May and had my operation on 30th June.
Mine was real quick, it usually takes anything from 6 months to a year, but I was told it wouldn't take more than 12 months for the whole procedure (From going to your Dr to the actual operation date).

Hope this helps + good luck !! :) xx
PinkyBecky
PinkyBecky
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

How long does a boob job on the NHS take? Empty Thanks guys

Post by Karen27 14th July 2011, 8:07 pm

Thanks for your help :) went to see the surgeon last week and he gave me a date there and then! So happy! :))
Karen27
Karen27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkyBecky 14th July 2011, 8:12 pm

Congratulations hun ! Lots of luck :) xx
PinkyBecky
PinkyBecky
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down