Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can I wear no bra for a day at 4 weeks post op??

+5
*Sally*
cherry
jen86
Jennifer2011
bblp
9 posters

Go down

can I wear no bra for a day at 4 weeks post op?? Empty can I wear no bra for a day at 4 weeks post op??

Post by bblp 23rd June 2011, 8:49 pm

I'm going to a friend BBQ on saturday and really want to wear a strapless dress, (now that I actually have boobs to hold it up! ) but I am only 4 weeks post op, so do you think it would be ok to not wear this sports bra for a day so I can wear the dress or is this a no no?
XX
bblp
bblp
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

can I wear no bra for a day at 4 weeks post op?? Empty Re: can I wear no bra for a day at 4 weeks post op??

Post by Jennifer2011 23rd June 2011, 8:52 pm

I'm not sure as I'm still pre op, though just ask yourself if the dress is worth the risk of damaging your new boobs? Xx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

can I wear no bra for a day at 4 weeks post op?? Empty Re: can I wear no bra for a day at 4 weeks post op??

Post by jen86 23rd June 2011, 9:06 pm

i did this at bout 4 weeks too, but im going to speak on behalf of our lovely moderator cookie here, n say its probably not the best idea, as you have paid all this money, n u dont wanto risk anything happening. maybe try n find another dress n just wait those two more weeks hun xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 23rd June 2011, 9:07 pm

bblp wrote:I'm going to a friend BBQ on saturday and really want to wear a strapless dress, (now that I actually have boobs to hold it up! ) but I am only 4 weeks post op, so do you think it would be ok to not wear this sports bra for a day so I can wear the dress or is this a no no?
XX
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 23rd June 2011, 9:11 pm

cherry wrote:
bblp wrote:I'm going to a friend BBQ on saturday and really want to wear a strapless dress, (now that I actually have boobs to hold it up! ) but I am only 4 weeks post op, so do you think it would be ok to not wear this sports bra for a day so I can wear the dress or is this a no no?
XX
Ask ur surgen hun i asked mine coz its my friends wedding soon & he said its ok just for 1 day as a one off, i have heard wonder bra do a really good strapless support bra my friend is really big up top & said they r really good so think i will get one for the day x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 23rd June 2011, 9:13 pm

If it's only gonna be for a couple of hours I'd think you should be ok BUT take your sports bra with you and a cardy to cover up so if/as soon as your boobies start to ache even the tiniest bit you can change. Listen to your body and be sensible. Xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 23rd June 2011, 10:10 pm

Good idea sally i will make sure i take mine with me x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 24th June 2011, 6:23 am

i think youll be uncomfortable without a bra of some description tbh. Id be more inclined to wear something different. Even if its just something you can wear a normal non-wired bra with rather than a sports bra.

Up to you though. I wouldnt go for strapless in case you felt like you needed to put a bra on at some point
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 24th June 2011, 6:55 am

Some people are advised not to wear a bra for the first six weeks, am sure u will be ok or a couple of hours. :) xxx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by zeezee 24th June 2011, 7:59 am

i am so glad you posted this, i am going to the races on 5th August and i will be 5 weeks and 1 day post op, i have bought a super stunning dress which is backless and was hoping to go without the sportsbra for maybe about 5 hours.
i think like some of the other girls say its best to ask your surgeon x
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 24th June 2011, 8:21 am

Right Girls im jumping on the bandwagan haha

I got a friends 21st party next saturday and will be 3 days off my 6 week mark.. do u think it will be ok if i went and got myself a normal bra to wear for a couple of hours? i want my boobs to look their best lol!!!

SHOW OFF Hysterical

xx
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 24th June 2011, 8:31 am

Flossy wrote:Right Girls im jumping on the bandwagan haha

I got a friends 21st party next saturday and will be 3 days off my 6 week mark.. do u think it will be ok if i went and got myself a normal bra to wear for a couple of hours? i want my boobs to look their best lol!!!

SHOW OFF can I wear no bra for a day at 4 weeks post op?? 557141

xx

yeah i wouldnt have thought 3 days would make the blindest bit of difference.
If your scars are healed and not raised and your boobs arent sore, then id think it would be fine, but make sure any bra you get is properly comfortable and well fitting. No buying online
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down