Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

donut uplift with implants - will it RUIN sex life

+2
charms
singingbabe_123
6 posters

Go down

donut uplift with implants - will it RUIN sex life Empty donut uplift with implants - will it RUIN sex life

Post by singingbabe_123 21st June 2011, 6:21 pm

Hey everyone,
I have my op booked for june30th :) So not long to wait now!
I just wanted to ask any of you guys that have had the bellini uplift....
How long does it take for the scars to look normal, as in 'not painful'? I know it sounds extremely shallow, but I can't help thinking that it could ruin my love/sex life. I have recently met someone, and we are meeting up at the end of august (met at uni but I'm home for summer now), and if we do take it a bit further I don't want my breast to look painful or ugly because it could scare him off....
I haven't told him about it yet because I wanted it to be a really discreet operation, and didn't really want to tell anyone.
Oh I am in a sticky situation indeed :(
So basically, after my life story (haha!) I was just wondering how long does it take for the scars to look normal, I expect some redness after two months, but will it still be all crinkly and stuff?
Thanks guys xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

donut uplift with implants - will it RUIN sex life Empty Re: donut uplift with implants - will it RUIN sex life

Post by charms 22nd June 2011, 4:31 am

i honestly asked the same question when i first got here.. in general this has vastly improved my sex life, although there is certainly no hiding it. //

my scars are a lot better than i expected, some you honestly cant even see, (areola + verticial) and some are still noticeable and pink. (the horizontal ones) its ok if you wanna see my pics but im not sure you can get pms as a newbie.

the main thing i didn't really expect its been 12 weeks and im still rather sore inside. so especially if you have implants too (which i didn't) you may well be sore for quite a while. // however in general, i have to say this has vastly, vastly improved my sex life. // i was with my bf about a year before doing this and i figure if he managed to love me before he can love me with a couple scars. its just a little hard to be patient til the soreness goes away and im definitely still a little sore Heart
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

donut uplift with implants - will it RUIN sex life Empty Re: donut uplift with implants - will it RUIN sex life

Post by singingbabe_123 22nd June 2011, 9:15 am

Thanks Charms!
So glad to hear someone else who was thinking the same! Wow still sore after 12weeks? Ok, just need to prepare myself for that then!
Do you use anything for scarring? I'm thinking of getting bio oil, but i have heard that there are other methods?
ummm yeh I can't pm but I can receive pm's :) X
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 22nd June 2011, 12:01 pm

I had a lollipop lift with implants and had only minimal discomfort after 2 weeks and felt great by 4 weeks... My scars have from day 1 looked better than imagined them to look, especially the scars around the areola, which you will have. I too worried so much about what they would look like, and I was so nervous I would be imbarassed by them with my OH... But I have not been bothered by them at all!!! The scars are such a small price to pay for the improvement in breast shape, I am happy with them, and I have been happily showing them off to my OH from the beginning and he thinks they look great too.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 22nd June 2011, 5:27 pm

Hi, I am just over 4 months po and I had a full anchor uplift with 390 unders and I think my scarring looks great. It's still a little red around the areola but the verticle scarring is brilliant. Unfortunately I am still quite sore inside and my ps has told me I need to massage quite vigorously to help the scarring inside. It has been a bit restricted in the bedroom department because of this but things are getting better.

Don't worry to much hun as it's different for everyone. I'm sure they will look fab.

Good luck xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 22nd June 2011, 8:40 pm

i have had a lolli lift and it hasnt ruined my sex life, although i do have scars, and even though theyre good scars, its not the sort of thing you could hide, at least not for quite a while
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 27th June 2012, 8:49 pm

I am also worried about scars, but I guess its all to do with your body makeup how well you heal...

Has anyone had scar revision?

Sorry I cant be of much help hun...
But I think if hes really that into you, I am sure he will understand!

xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down