Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donut lift/implants?

+2
Montana
mrspb
6 posters

Go down

Donut lift/implants? Empty Donut lift/implants?

Post by mrspb 1st April 2015, 6:54 am

FHi ladies, had my first consultation yesterday, loved my consultant felt very happy with him and found out I can have my lift with implants and tummy tuck at the same time! dance
Anyway I was expecting to have an anchor lift as I think my boobs are quite saggy but he said that I only need a donut/benelli lift as there is only mild sag - which of course I am majorly happy about as it's less scarring but I am also a little worried that i will still be saggy after. Has anyone had this type of lift? Happy with results? If possible I would love to see some pictures.
Xxx

Decided on HP implants, currently a b/c going to more like an f. (Having a full consultation to decide on sizes)
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Donut lift/implants? Empty Re: Donut lift/implants?

Post by Montana 1st April 2015, 7:12 am

Hi I'm having a full anchor lift as mine are pretty saggy so not much help sorry. But I would recommend seeing at least one other surgeon just to be sure. If they say the same thing then you know it's the best for you Smike
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 1st April 2015, 9:01 am

Yes I was planning on booking a consultation with someone else before I have my full consultation and get their opinion and If I still feel more comfortable with the surgeon ive seen but the other suggests an anchor I might just ask him to do an anchor at the full consultation x
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 1st April 2015, 9:57 am

I've got an appointment with MYA next Tuesday and waiting for transform to contact me, hopefully I can get as much information as possible from both and make a decision.
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dling1 1st April 2015, 11:51 am

Hi
I had a benelli lift with implants last Aug, I think it's the same as a doughnut lift. I'm very happy with the results you  can barely see the scarring round my nipples and I'm sure with a bit more time you won't be able to notice them at all  :ok: As I've got quite big implants I always wear a supportive bra and wear a macom or soft bra to sleep in to help prevent sagging in the future. 
If your sagging is only mild I would say go for it  :ok: Xx
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 1st April 2015, 12:00 pm

Dling glad to hear you like yours, I very well may see something completely different in the mirror to what everyone else sees so they possibly are only a little saggy and it's just the deflation that makes them look worse. 

Do you have any pictures of before and after hun? If you wouldn't mind showing me xx
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 1st April 2015, 12:01 pm

Just read your profile, should have before I asked about pictures sorry dling x
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 1st April 2015, 12:57 pm

Have you considered going to see a surgeon for a consultation who offers Furry Brazilian implants? If you only have mild saggy they lift you up. A few girls here have them and think they are fab.
Just a thought as you mentioned not wanting too much scarring x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 1st April 2015, 1:12 pm

I've not heard of them to be honest. I think I would definitely need some kind of lift to be honest especially as I have asymmetry and I would like a nipple reduction too, but I'll def have a look into those implants for an extra thought anyway! Thank you x
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dling1 1st April 2015, 1:49 pm

No probs Hun, I never got round to taking any photos, I also had a nipple reduction too. As I said I'm really pleased with the results, they're nice and perky and virtually undetectable scarring :dance:Xx
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 1st April 2015, 1:54 pm

If it's true and I only need the benelli lift I would be so happy as would need the nipple scar for the reduction anyway! And to be fair I was more than happy for the anchor scar as long as I could have had some nice boobies so happy either way lol x
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 8th April 2015, 8:08 am

How did your other appointments go mrspb?
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 10th April 2015, 7:16 am

Hi Disney sorry haven't been on for a bit easter + children + illness, all contributing factors lol. I just posted on one of my other posts so sorry for repeating myself but went to MYA a few days ago. Not going with them. Didn't see surgeon but was told they only do anchor lifts with any amount of sag, that they won't put implants in with lift or if surgeon agrees would only be small (so could end up with same size or smaller as you lose some size with the lift!) not at all what I want!! So making me feel more happy with me Lahiri!! I have an appointment on 15th with transform, I don't know if I get to see the surgeon or not this time either... Eurghh the waiting game is endless!! Xx
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th April 2015, 7:30 am

The reason behind the small implant might be:
because you already have a droop, it shows you have stretchy skin. So if you had a bigggg implant, your skin was stretch and you would need another uplift a few years along the line... they probably promote small implants because they don't want you to be unhappy when you need another uplift.
Transform just wouldn't care, and the aftercare probably wouldn't cover it either... look how they looked after the poor PIP girls :(
I Would try contacting MyBreast, you can see a BAAPS surgeon for as low as £25.. also Spire and BMI might be good.. try to see a surgeon directly and get plenty of opinions!
Yes you may have to pay, yes you may have to wait, but it will be so worth it in the long run when you have amazing boobs WITH good aftercare x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 10th April 2015, 8:27 am

Hi sarahlou the original consultant j saw was from spire and I really liked him I honestly don't think I plan on going with anyone else, the other consultations were more extra information. I know he will do an anchor lift if I state that I want one but he said I only needed donut lift and can have a bigger implant as it would work even better with this type of lift. my skin has 0% elasticity, the only reason for droop is from weight gain/loss and breast feeding also mild tuberous breasts. I Am having a full consultation with him in July I am just so frustrated with waiting! Lol x
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th April 2015, 8:30 am

Oh fab! That's really great.. I don't know where I got transform from then lol.
July does seem like a long wait, it will be worth it though and will be here before you know it  dance 
Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrspb 10th April 2015, 8:35 am

I have an appointment with transform but I was just trying to go and get opinions from other people before deciding 100% that I only want a donut lift or if I want an anchor. Xx
mrspb
mrspb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th April 2015, 8:38 am

Sorry Give You
I wasn't reading properly!!
I think implants are one thing.. then when an uplift is involved it cant be easy to find a surgeon panic xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 10th April 2015, 9:23 am

Transform you likely won't see a surgeon. I would call them and insist that you see a surgeon on the day, rather than wasting your time with some sales woman who can give you no more information than what's on the website
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 19th April 2015, 10:14 am

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have a really similar experience to you.

I have asymmetry and that is the main reason for wanting surgery.

They are a B and a C I went to MYA they said they would just put implants in the same size because everyone has asymmetry. 

I do understand perfect symmetry isn't possible but when the whole reason for me wanting surgery is that I am a cup size different I was shocked to just have my reason ignored!

I also went to Transform similar to MYA it is frustrating not to see a surgeon, I think I actually knew slightly more about somethings than my consultant did! That didn't make me feel good either!

I have had a consult at BMI with Anne Dancey she was amazing!

She totally understood my concern agreed that it was such a noticeable difference and suggested it would be worth getting a lift on the one side to improve the symmetry. (I'm pretty sure this is the same as donut lift) 

Her before and after pics were the best I have ever seen and she has had a lot of patients with lifts/asymmetry etc I she wasn't just about having big boobs. She works at Spire and BMI. I feel a lot more comfortable with both these Hospitals than I do at MYA and Transform.
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down