Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

£2,200 MORE for anatomical vs round?

+8
emrile
Rach26
Lovely@41
jen86
star2angel
lindsaylouise
RoxyChick
akm
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

£2,200 MORE for anatomical vs round? Empty £2,200 MORE for anatomical vs round?

Post by akm 21st June 2011, 9:12 am

I just got the letter through from the hospital with the total price for Natrelle anatomicals. The original price was £2,999 for surgery w/rounds, the new price, only difference being the implants, is £5,200. I was told the anatomical implants were more but I was expecting 5-600 more not £2,200 more. This seems crazy to me, has anyone had a similar price difference?
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

£2,200 MORE for anatomical vs round? Empty Re: £2,200 MORE for anatomical vs round?

Post by RoxyChick 21st June 2011, 9:43 am

What clinic is this with?
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

£2,200 MORE for anatomical vs round? Empty Re: £2,200 MORE for anatomical vs round?

Post by lindsaylouise 21st June 2011, 9:44 am

Wow thats a big difference!! the £2,999 is a good price tho, i paid £3995 for high profile over, rounds

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by akm 21st June 2011, 9:51 am

Dr. Shoaib (his clinic is La Belle Forme), the operation will be at the Nuffield in Glasgow.

I googled 'Natrelle anatomical' and found some quotes for a total cost of around £4,200- £4,900. So my quote is slightly on the high side compared to these but when compared to my original quote of £2,999 I don't get how the implants themselves can cost this much more.

Now I'm not sure what to do. He was pretty insistent that I would not get a natural look with rounds so it wasn't even discussed.
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 21st June 2011, 10:02 am

I paid £4850 for anatomical overs with bmi with an overnight stay, a years after care and the most fabulously tidy and natural looking result. I was told the price difference from round was about £ 300.

You need to give them a call I think.

Good luck!
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 21st June 2011, 10:05 am

I have just had rounds, and mine dont look silly, well i dont think they do anyway! i am sooo pleased with them
xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by akm 21st June 2011, 10:07 am

Your avatar pic looks fabulous and natural- did you have them under the muscle? When I went for my consult I was fully intending to have rounds but was convinced by the dr. that teardrops were the way to go...
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 21st June 2011, 10:30 am

why dont you get a quote from other companies n then tell him that you may go with them, and you will find they may bring the price down to keep your custom!! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 21st June 2011, 11:23 am

lindsaylouise wrote:I have just had rounds, and mine dont look silly, well i dont think they do anyway! i am sooo pleased with them
xx

Didn't mean to offend!!! Just meant that I was happy with mine!! Yours look fab and are bigger than mine so if anything, I am a teeny bit envious really!!
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 21st June 2011, 11:47 am

oh thats fine star2angel, i didnt take any offence, honest.. I didnt want round at first, i was scared of the stuck on look! but i saw lots of boobies on here, and changed my mind, i had overs, not unders. they seem to be settling really well, and are nice and soft now xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 21st June 2011, 12:14 pm

I had anatomicals for the same reason as you AKM but I had 4 consultations as I wanted to be absolutely certain! 2 said rounds and 2 said anatomical. I just felt instinctively that anatomicals would be best for me, although I really liked the look of rounds. Mine are Allergan Natrelle's and cost £4,350 but would have been the same price with rounds. I think that price difference is almost like daylight robbery! x
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by akm 21st June 2011, 12:21 pm

I'm thinking I should probably have at least one more consultation. I found the most info/good reviews for Mr. Shoaib and I felt comfortable with him at the consult. But I didn't get to see any implants in person (apart from one huge one he had in his briefcase) which kind of worried me. Maybe I should just go with rounds, he showed me pics and there wasn't THAT much difference in the shape, it is pretty subtle. I have a very small frame and a very short torso which is why I think Mr.Shoaib thought the 'bulge' would be too high on me to look natural, that's kind of what I took away. I am googling for info on the surgeons at the Spire Murrayfield, this is much closer to me too... thanks for the replies!
Ali. x
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 21st June 2011, 12:22 pm

That price difference is really taking the *bleep*!!!

I don't know if it is possible, but maybe you could call the company/companies that make the implants and try and find out what the actual price difference is between the prices that they sell them to clinics for?? That way you'll know if the company really are ripping you off xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by emrile 21st June 2011, 12:47 pm

Hi I am having anatomical natrelle's,
there was a difference in price for the Allergan Natrelle's with the thicker shell and the life time guarantee compared to the standard Allergan CUI implant, then if I wanted the Natrelle's in anatomical shape it was 200 pounds more than round so I went for those.

So i've had Natrelle anatomical NOT allergan CUI

So did he say anything about different implants in general and life time guarantee? for me this was what put the price up from under 4000 to 5000 because I chose the 'top of the range' implant not the shape

I'm with THG, maybe do some comparisons else where because that price seems ridiculous just for the same implant but in anatomical shape. x
emrile
emrile
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by akm 21st June 2011, 3:51 pm

Well I emailed to ask why the price was so drastically different, I had a tiny hope that this was a typographical error but it wasn't. The rounds are Nagor impleo, he gives a good price for these because he uses a lot of them.... the teardrop Natrelle's are much more expensive. To me this still doesn't explain why the price is £2,200 more. If I want the surgery at the original quote I'll have to go back for another consultation to figure out what size rounds, which is what I had intended initially but was fully convinced I needed the teardrops. Totally confused now.
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st June 2011, 4:02 pm

Sounds ridiculous. Implants don't cost that much. Standard implants are only £200-300 of the price of surgery, so quoting that much seems very odd.

He's offering cheap surgery as it is, which is quite strange.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by akm 21st June 2011, 4:11 pm

I can't quite get my head around the logic. It's like he's implying the surgery is going to cost more because the implants cost more. But he's saying that the price is solely because of the more expensive implant. If the price was within the quotes I've seen around ie. £4,200- 4,900 I might not have even questioned as much as I am. UGH! This is so frustrating. I have the surgery booked for the 15th of July and I have no idea what I'm going to do now. I think I can afford the £5,200 but I feel really uncomfortable about the whole thing now.
akm
akm
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st June 2011, 4:25 pm

It doesn't sound right, the only time people pay more is to upgrade their implants but I don't think it's ever been more than £500.

Something's not right. Maybe the implants he was planning on using he managed to get free, hence the low price. Implants only account for £300ish of the cost, which would make a bit more sense, but personally I smell a rat.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 21st June 2011, 6:23 pm

I'm having naturelle MF  which is moderate height / full projection life time guarentee :-) around the £5k mark! Xxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 21st June 2011, 7:00 pm

Is there a big difference in the quality of the allergan cui and the top of the range ones? im worried now that i have got cheap ones and there going to split or something?!
I wasnt offered which implants i wanted, he just asked what size i wanted, and i told him and said not high up but not droopy! xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 21st June 2011, 7:04 pm

What do you have in Lindsaylouise??? Have ya got natrelle????
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 21st June 2011, 7:04 pm

What do you have in Lindsaylouise??? Have ya got natrelle????
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 21st June 2011, 7:06 pm

I asked today as i still didnt even know lol.. she said i have allergan cui 380 cc high profile overs! x
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 21st June 2011, 7:10 pm

Ah how funny I'm getting confused with all this medium profile full projection malarky lol xxxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 21st June 2011, 7:12 pm

Allergen is natrelle I believe ?? CUI????
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next