Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie!

5 posters

Go down

A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie! Empty A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie!

Post by PoppyBee 16th June 2011, 12:50 pm

Hi ladies, i'm really struggling understanding a few things so i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to answer some questions for me?

What is fluffing?
What is the difference between a nip lift and an uplift?
What is a lollipop lift and an anchor lift?
What is the difference between high profile and low profile implants?

Sorry if i sound totally stupid A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie! 869500 ! xx
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie! Empty Re: A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie!

Post by bigandsmall 16th June 2011, 3:29 pm

Hi Hon
Very briefly:
What is fluffing?
When your boobs soften post-op and the implants may look bigger than they did at first.
What is the difference between a nip lift and an uplift?
Nip lift raises the nipple/areola only, uplift removes some of the breast tissue and tighten things up so you seem a bit less empty at the top of your breast. I think!
What is a lollipop lift and an anchor lift?
Lollipop is scars/incisions around the nipple and a straight line down to the crease at the bottom of your breast. Anchor is the same but with an extra horizontal line in the crease of your breast - needed if you're more saggy/need more lift.
What is the difference between high profile and low profile implants?
High profile stick out more.

hth a bit x
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie! Empty Re: A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie!

Post by PoppyBee 16th June 2011, 3:31 pm

You are a star! Thank you so much for helping! x
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 16th June 2011, 3:40 pm

So where are you up to poppybee? Do you know what surgery you want, or just thinking still?
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 16th June 2011, 7:42 pm

I am booked in for a full uplift and ba with Mr Rizwan Alvi on the 25th July! Very excited but also nervous! x
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 16th June 2011, 7:53 pm

That's wonderful!By full uplift do you mean an anchor lift? I had an anchor lift with implants on May 18th.Best wished to you!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 16th June 2011, 8:12 pm

Yep, by the photo he drew for me it sounds like an anchor lift. I'm just so worried, it's the first time i've thought about an uplift so i'm trying to find all the info and photos i can! Woman obsessed! xx
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 17th June 2011, 1:09 pm

That made no sense! I meant by the PICTURE he drew for me not the photo! A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie! 869500
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 17th June 2011, 4:23 pm

How exciting that you're all booked!
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 17th June 2011, 4:55 pm

Don't worry,You'll enjoy the lift so much after it's finished!Having my boobs back up where they belong is so nice.I have always been busty but I was so tired of having to hoist them up in heavy duty bra's to get a decent look in clothes.After breasting feeding my last child,they went a bit south on me.Are you getting implants as well? I had them added under the muscle so that I could stay at me natural size after the lift and to give me my upper pole fullness back that I had lost as they sagged.I had no pain and just a bit of tingly sensations the first 2 weeks.I still have a lot of swelling but that's my nature to swell for some reason.You may not.

Just make sure you are clear as to what look you want to achieve and even show the doctor pictures.I'm so excited for you!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 17th June 2011, 8:26 pm

I'm getting implants too as i want to get back the fullness i had before i had my 2 girls. Honestly, i didn't know boobs could look this bad - its just wrinkly skin! A few (probably daft) questions from a newbie! 683465

I know exactly how i want to look so i will take as many pics as i can find! x
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juhi 18th June 2011, 7:01 am

I will rather go on diet rather implants im really scared.
juhi
juhi
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 18th June 2011, 12:47 pm

Just another daft question, the status under my avatar 'Newbie BJSF Member' is that in relation to how many posts i have or how long i have been a member? x
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 19th June 2011, 9:18 pm

the moderators measure and decide it in many diff ways. not neccessarily on how many post u have made. I think they like to see ghow ur interacting with other memebrs, n see that ur not just posting to bump up your numbers etc...xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 19th June 2011, 9:29 pm

Fab! Just wondered, thats really great to know! I'm a member of a few other (mainly pregnancy and baby!) forums and they all do it different ways! Just glad to be here! xx
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down