Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie questions ...

+4
sarahdawn31
COOKIE
jen86
gorgeousgirl4444
8 posters

Go down

newbie questions ... Empty newbie questions ...

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 12th May 2011, 9:23 pm

hello im katie im 24 and ive had 3 children i breastfed them all,
my boobs have gone from a 36b to a 32aa well to be fair there non exsistant there more like a pair of nipples!
since having my first daughter 6 years ago my boobs went to a 34a and ever since then it has made me feel very manly..

im fed up of not feeling like a woman, i went down the nhs road but they wouldnt even look it really upset me and so now i have made the choice to save up, i have saved half and my mum is lending me half im nearly there.

i have booked a consulation after emailing numerous places and asking questions about aftercare, the implants they use, nights stay etc and i have narrowed it down to 3 places i would like to look at before making my final descion..

first is next wed, i am so nervous as its like my dream is becomming reality..

i would like help with what questions do you ask in the consultation? did you make a list?

also for anyone who has had it done already how long did it take you to recover my youngest being 1 year he needs alot of assistance and im a single parent so would it be best to have a family memeber here for a week or so?

many thanks for any replies

katie xxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

newbie questions ... Empty Re: newbie questions ...

Post by jen86 12th May 2011, 9:38 pm

Hi karie, welcome to breast buddies!!! sounds like ur being reallu organized. I imagine u will need some one to help out a little bit. i didnt hav much pain and by day 5 i had no pain, hopefully this will b the case for u, but still u shudbt do anything strenous for a few weeks.
as for questions, hav a little think of th look u wanto go for and try to gather pics of fake boobs (loaded nuts and zoo ) r all good places to start! lol u surgeon will tell u frm lookibg at u what shape and size imppant he/she would prefer for u, but again all this depends on ur anatomy and what luk u want. there is a link on this forum somewhere with a list u can print off and take to coneultations but im not sure how to access it. u cud try typing it into the search engine hun.
hope ive been a little helpful at least!! good luck and let us no how u get on xxxx Give You
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th May 2011, 9:40 pm

jen86 wrote:Hi karie, welcome to breast buddies!!! sounds like ur being reallu organized. I imagine u will need some one to help out a little bit. i didnt hav much pain and by day 5 i had no pain, hopefully this will b the case for u, but still u shudbt do anything strenous for a few weeks.
as for questions, hav a little think of th look u wanto go for and try to gather pics of fake boobs (loaded nuts and zoo ) r all good places to start! lol u surgeon will tell u frm lookibg at u what shape and size imppant he/she would prefer for u, but again all this depends on ur anatomy and what luk u want. there is a link on this forum somewhere with a list u can print off and take to coneultations but im not sure how to access it. u cud try typing it into the search engine hun.
hope ive been a little helpful at least!! good luck and let us no how u get on xxxx Give You
sorry gorgeousgirl4444 i dont no why i put karie?!!!! lol sorry!!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 12th May 2011, 9:50 pm

i found the list thank you .. you prob put karie as im katie lol ...

im a tad confused i thought when you booked a consulation it was to see a surgen and discuss implants etc sizes / shapes / aftercare/ prices etc etc , but from reading on the newbie bit you speak with a woman, i think that would be a total waste of time.. what is the purpose in speaking to the woman and not just straight to a consultant? lol am i being impatient xxxxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th May 2011, 9:50 pm

gorgeousgirl4444 wrote:hello im katie im 24 and ive had 3 children i breastfed them all,
my boobs have gone from a 36b to a 32aa well to be fair there non exsistant there more like a pair of nipples!
since having my first daughter 6 years ago my boobs went to a 34a and ever since then it has made me feel very manly..

im fed up of not feeling like a woman, i went down the nhs road but they wouldnt even look it really upset me and so now i have made the choice to save up, i have saved half and my mum is lending me half im nearly there.

I think you'll find so many of us know exactly how you feel hunni, I breast fed both of my children too and although it's great for the kids, it does have a huge impact on your breasts doesn't it!

i have booked a consulation after emailing numerous places and asking questions about aftercare, the implants they use, nights stay etc and i have narrowed it down to 3 places i would like to look at before making my final descion..

first is next wed, i am so nervous as its like my dream is becomming reality..

Seems like you've already done some of your homework hunni, do be sure to have more than one consultation with a surgeon though babe and don't be persuaded on the day no matter how nice the 'patient co-ordinator' might be, this may well be the person you see on your 1st consultation before arranging to see the surgeon, they're sales people wih no medical experience lovely and will try dangling carrots right in front of you with offers and suggestions that dates will be filled - Those offers and dates will still be there sweetness, walk away and give yourself time to digest the information and see other surgeons before making your mind up so you at least have other consultations to compare with.

i would like help with what questions do you ask in the consultation? did you make a list?

Try looking at the consultation notebook we have HERE babe.

also for anyone who has had it done already how long did it take you to recover my youngest being 1 year he needs alot of assistance and im a single parent so would it be best to have a family memeber here for a week or so?

You're definately going to need help hun, you just won't be able to manage alone, you won't be able to pick your baby up for about 10 days to 2 weeks at the very least, you'll also be incredibly tired and a 1 year old child needs constant care, you really won't be up to being there for your little one, so if you can arrange to have a family member stay or possibly stay with your parent for a couple of weeks that would be best hunni for you and you baby. xx

Last edited by cookie on 12th May 2011, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th May 2011, 9:59 pm

spme companies u see a surgeon on first consultation and some a patient co ordinator.What r the comapnies that your three consulatations r with? i had one with nuffiled ( saw surgeon straight away) and one with transform( saw patient co ordinater) and then went back for a second consultation with a surgeon and tried on implants etc!!
i liked the pace at which transform worked, it wasnt about gettn me in and getting my money, they do a consultation with a patient co ordinator first, where they give you an idea of cost and answer general questions, then they encouraged me to go away and think about it. Which i liked. I felt really comfortable going with them xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 13th May 2011, 2:39 am

Hi and welcome to the forum!
As for your consults, I recommend bringing in a few photos of boobs you like to show the ps to help them and you agree on what is best to get the look you want.
As for help afterwards, although I do think the recovery was way easier than I thought it would be, with small kids you will need help... I had my mother in law stay with me for almost 2 weeks, the first week I needed her to do most everything for the kids then over the second week I could do more, then by week 3 I was back on my own doing it and was fine.
Best of luck with your up and comming consults! x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 13th May 2011, 7:37 am

thanks i have got one with harley street , thg and mya...do you have to see a pcc or can you requset to see a surgeon as they will be the ones that makes my mind up it seems alot of flaffing around seeing a pcc before hand.
ive got the list of question i want to ask now with help from the list on here thank you :)
and from all your experiences was the size you went for what you hoped it would be after surgery? i think i want a c as that was always my dream size x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th May 2011, 7:49 am

You can call the clinics back and request that you see a surgeon on the day, they'll probably try to fob you off, but stand your ground and insist it's a surgeon you'd like to be Your consultation might ossibly be cancelled and rescheduled for another date if they cant fit you in the day your appointment is already booked for.

Better still you could request a list of surgeons from them that work in your area, do your own research on each surgeon and based on your own research you can then tell the company the surgeon YOU would like to see, rather than have then choose a surgeon for you, you'll might get the line from a patient co-ordinator that they need to see you first to get the surgeon 'they' think will best suit your needs - RUBBISH! They'll choose the surgeon with the next slot available and that's it.

Some would like to be bigger and some would like to be smaller, but most are happy with their resulting sizes.

Sarahs suggestion of taking in pics of the boob shape and size that you like is an EXCELLENT suggestion, as your surgeon works in volume and not cup sizes, your surgeon will get a better idea of the look you're after from 'seeing' it, helping them to determine how many CCs would be required for that.

Good luck swwetheart! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pippa1985 13th May 2011, 8:07 am

Seems all your q's have been answered by the ladies which is fab. I also have a one year old. i couldn't lift him for at least a week. Hope you have a fab booby journey xx Give You boobsign
pippa1985
pippa1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 13th May 2011, 8:08 am

Hi Katie, in regards to your children, you will definately need somone to help you for at least a week i am currently 9 days post op and yesterday was my first day on my own with my 2 (3yrs and 7months!) and i struggled with lifting my youngest so much so that for his naps i can only get him on to the sofa and i have to feed him whilst in his walker as his high chair is too high. Saying this i think i have been quite lucky in having no pain and i seem to be healing very quickly so i would have to say that you should probably be prepared to have someone helping out for about 14 days, better to prepare for the most.

Also in terms of recovery with children it is worth bearing in mind that cooking is very difficult, myself and my daughter (3) have been having ready meals for dinner everyday this week. But as a bonus you are advised against vaccuming, ironing and other heavy housework! dance

Your question about sizes, i started as a a/b cup and said i wanted a full c/low d cup, which i have got (although being so early the appearance and possibly the size could change) and i actually wish i had gone slightly bigger but this is probably just boob greed! :boobchick: As others have said get pictures of the sort of size and shape breasts you would like to achieve and your surgeon will be able to tell you what would be the best size implant to help get you there :flowers: xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 13th May 2011, 8:35 am

gorgeousgirl4444 wrote:thanks i have got one with harley street , thg and mya...do you have to see a pcc or can you requset to see a surgeon as they will be the ones that makes my mind up it seems alot of flaffing around seeing a pcc before hand.
ive got the list of question i want to ask now with help from the list on here thank you :)
and from all your experiences was the size you went for what you hoped it would be after surgery? i think i want a c as that was always my dream size x

I just brought pics to my ps and let him decide on the size, even though I was worried he was going to big, then on the day he ended up going even bigger, he said he felt he needed to in order to give me the look I wanted... and well he did well, gave me exactly what I showed him and wanted!
I did say to him I wanted a DD cup but as its already been mentioned they dont go by cup sizes, and I think that I "look" like what I immagined a DD to look like, even though I measure a F-G cup!
Truth be told, I would go even bigger now if I could :teehee:
Not so sure about having to go through the pc... I am in AUstralia and although the ps's here have pc's we see the ps on first consult always.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 13th May 2011, 3:58 pm

thanks ladies im just going to go and see the first pcc and see what its all about just from reading up on that for me it seems pretty pointless! but will try first app and then decide if to phone and cancel the others and just go for surgeon appointments :D i am very excited about this journey... another question ov in may/june im going to be doing my visits etc so how relasitic can i be in what time scale i can have them done? once you have made your mind up on who you want to do the surgery then how long does it take to book into having them done? x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 13th May 2011, 4:02 pm

ooo sorry i didnt realise there was more posts on another page was only till i just posted that it come up oops sorry ladies, my family live across the road we're talking metres so no probs them being here for me :) and photos where do you get them from ? are you allowed to google and print? i feel a bit bad priniting so,meone elses photos! can i take my sister along and say i want ones like she has heeehee x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 13th May 2011, 4:04 pm

you know katie, taking your sister along and saying you want hers is probably even better than photos!! Flash
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th May 2011, 4:12 pm

gorgeousgirl4444 wrote:ooo sorry i didnt realise there was more posts on another page was only till i just posted that it come up oops sorry ladies, my family live across the road we're talking metres so no probs them being here for me :) and photos where do you get them from ? are you allowed to google and print? i feel a bit bad priniting so,meone elses photos! can i take my sister along and say i want ones like she has heeehee x

Haha! sure you can take your sister babe! as long as she's happy to get her baps out for the surgeon haha!

If you need help looking for pics, try googling nuts mens magazine, I know it's a lads mag, but it's usually a great place to look at boobs and possibly find someone with the look you're after and you can orint that off and take it with you, or buy the mag sweetie, either way, it's a good place to look. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 13th May 2011, 4:18 pm

Hi Katie,
Congrats on starting your boobie journey!
I also breastfed 2 kids and went up to a 34DD back down to a 30AA... after having 375cc unders I am now measuring a 30F/FF! although they probably only look about a DD, I'm very happy! I went with THG, but also saw HMG and Transform. It's always a good idea to shop around.
As for the help, you'll prob be ok after a week or so. I looked after my then 2 year old on my own 2 days after my op and we both survived! Just make sure you put things on a low shelf before hand as you won't be able to stretch your arms above your head, higher than your elbow height for 2 weeks or so. I got my partner to make my daughter lunches and things beforehand. I think when you have small kids you learn to get on with it. Good luck!! xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 13th May 2011, 7:05 pm

cookie wrote:
gorgeousgirl4444 wrote:ooo sorry i didnt realise there was more posts on another page was only till i just posted that it come up oops sorry ladies, my family live across the road we're talking metres so no probs them being here for me :) and photos where do you get them from ? are you allowed to google and print? i feel a bit bad priniting so,meone elses photos! can i take my sister along and say i want ones like she has heeehee x

Haha! sure you can take your sister babe! as long as she's happy to get her baps out for the surgeon haha!

lol she will have no choice but to heehee Hysterical i will persuade her, but if all else fails i will google it and thank you flower girl i will prep some food so my poor family dont have to do loads of cooking ill make some meals and freeze them, i think im jumping the gun a bit as im no where even near booking in yet lol but i like to have it all sorted in my head so i know what to do and expect when the time comes thanks ladies you have all been a fantastic help to me and ive not even been using the site 24 hrs! look forward to lots more advice and chats before and beyond my breast enlargement! xxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 13th May 2011, 8:26 pm

HI and welcome to the site wavey
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 13th May 2011, 10:05 pm

I used a website called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 15th May 2011, 11:27 am

sarahdawn31 wrote:

I used a website called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks sarah off to have a brouse now xx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down