Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on?

+7
jen86
pinkbabe
rachyg1
yettiricey
gorgeousgirl4444
Chanhassen
charbie17
11 posters

Go down

Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on? Empty Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on?

Post by charbie17 13th June 2011, 3:44 pm

Hey girls...

I was told by the nurse when i went for my pre-op that i had to remove the acryclic from my fingers but that i didnt need to bother for my toes.
I asked because one of my big toe nails went dead and started to come off so ive just been having gold glitter acrylic put over it until eventually ill have a new nail underneath and i was having a huge panic attack id have to remove the acryclic and see my half grown manky toenail underneath (think that would make me feel more sick than having any form of surgery). Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on? 557141

So what i want to know is if any of your girls kept your toenail varnish or acrylic on during your BA surgery?

I just wouldnt want to get there on the day and have to have my surgery cancelled because of something so minor!
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on? Empty Re: Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on?

Post by Chanhassen 13th June 2011, 3:52 pm

Hiya,

As far as I'm aware you do need to keep toe & finger nails clean but I'm so not an expert! If it were me & phone & ask, just to be on the safe side. One of the others might know more though!...

Just seen that your op is the day after mine! How are you feeling? I'm very excited now - this week is already dragging by!

Chan x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on? Empty Re: Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on?

Post by charbie17 13th June 2011, 3:55 pm

I did think that all along and that's why i was really surprised but glad when my nurse said that i could keep on my toenail acrylic. hmmm!

Yes im getting very excited. I think my biggest fears are 1) being too big and 2) piling on weight after surgery because i cant exercise and im going on holiday on the 7th week post op! Argh!. Im going to have to be so strict with my eating. Perhaps they might sew up my mouth as well as the incisions during surgery. haha.

Where you having yours done Chan ?
xxx
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 13th June 2011, 4:00 pm

IVE PULLED ALL MY ACRYLICS OFF AS MY CONFIRMATION LETTER STATED IF THEY WAS ON THEY WOULD REFUSE TO DO OPEN AND POSPONE I GOT ONE LEFT ON WHICH WONT BUDGED THERE ABOUT 4 WEEKS OLD A WERE ALL PEALING OFF BUT THIS LAST ONE WONT BUDGE LOL X
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 13th June 2011, 4:01 pm

Ha ha, those are two of my fears also! It's really hard trying to choose the size isn't it? I'm an aa at the moment & wanting to be a full B but have nightmares of waking up with giant boobs!

I'm going away 7 weeks post op too, so def know where you are coming from. Would be such a shame to have great boobs but a huge tummy after all that pain!

I'm getting mine done with Mr Richards at Aurora. Are you getting overs or unders?

Chan x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 13th June 2011, 4:02 pm

OOOh I so wished I wasn't eating crusty ciabatta bread when I read about your special needs toe!!! Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on? 588945
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 13th June 2011, 4:03 pm

yettiricey wrote:OOOh I so wished I wasn't eating crusty ciabatta bread when I read about your special needs toe!!! Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on? 588945

Hysterical Hysterical
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 13th June 2011, 4:43 pm

I had an op earlier this year and went wearing toe nail varnish by mistake - they made me remove it there.

rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 13th June 2011, 5:06 pm

As far as I know you can't wear fake nails, nail vanish or anything like that so I would take them off as you don't want them to say they won't do your BA. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 14th June 2011, 9:00 am

Arrrr PANTS! Sorry Yettiricey if your eating again - but now i KNOW im gonna have to meet my gammy toenail! Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on? 588945
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 14th June 2011, 9:32 am

[quote="yettiricey"]OOOh I so wished I wasn't eating crusty ciabatta bread when I read about your special needs toe!!! Anyone else kept toenail varnish/acrylic on? 588945[/quote Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical yetti u r too funny i swear to god u will be the death of me!! lol
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 14th June 2011, 9:33 am

lol gammy toe nail! he he, i dont know what to suggest hun, looks like u will gte to meet your half toe!! lol
i kept clear varnish on through my surgery xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 14th June 2011, 12:21 pm

i had acrylic nails and soaked them in acetone for half an hour and they came off! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggiemoo1 14th June 2011, 12:50 pm

I had nail varnish on my toes durin surgery n the nurse sed that it was fine!! U've gotta were them silly stockings any way so ur toes r covered up so they shudnt b a problem Hun xxxx
Meggiemoo1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by nix47 14th June 2011, 1:38 pm

I had gel on my toes that I completely forgot to remove and the anesthesiologist told me it won't be a problem- like Meggiemoo said, they pulled my stockings right over my toes so you couldn't even see them!

If your nurse has told you you didn't need to remove it then you should be fine!

xx
nix47
nix47
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 14th June 2011, 2:02 pm

YEY thats more like it! I really dont wanna have to take the acryclic off my toes. I'll just kick off if they say i should of taken it off and blame it all on the nurse as she DID say i could keep it on :-)

xxx
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 14th June 2011, 3:02 pm

I dont know if it's diff for acrylic than it is for gel, but I had gel nails on and they didn't say anything about it :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down