Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re-op booked for the 10th of June!

+9
Opal_Eyes
jen86
sequinssparkle
butterfly7713
alfie
yettiricey
COOKIE
kezza85
kinkyboots33
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 Empty Re: re-op booked for the 10th of June!

Post by kinkyboots33 17th July 2011, 8:50 pm

They have to let you at least get a second opinion with another surgeon hun... but you will have a hard time getting them to agree to an op with someone else. re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 43877

they have 28 days to reply to letters, sooooo frustrating!
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 Empty Re: re-op booked for the 10th of June!

Post by kay 18th July 2011, 7:17 pm

All my paperwork says 20 days from initial complaint, however once I'm in a dialogue with them, I don't expect to wait 20 days in between each correspondence, and shouldn't have to, that is ridiculous xx

What are you going to do now? How have things been left?? xx

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 18th July 2011, 7:58 pm

your right hun! its 20 working day (that why i was thinking 1 month)

I think I may meet with another ps, but is there much point!? im not giving them a penny and i dont want to have any more surgery with my initial ps... re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 267328

so, I really dont know..... the only thing im sure of is that im sick to death of it all re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 221105

you going to get another opinion?
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 14th August 2011, 9:51 pm

well ladies... finally got a second opinion from another ps and he has told me in "hyper sensitive" and that most women would be happy with the result i have re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 683465 WTF!!! I HAVE DOUBLE BUBBLE YA MUPPET!!!
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th August 2011, 9:54 pm

Maybe try a 3rd opinion sweetness, if they're also in agreement with the other two, you may well have to accept the opinion of the 3 independant surgeons hunni, sometimes we can be a little over critical of our boobs sweetheart, but as you're not satisfied, I'd seek another as the decider. xx re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 571992xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 15th August 2011, 9:21 am

iv had 5 independent surgeons confirm the DB cookie, the last consult i had was with Transform (just a diff ps) - so, i wasnt expecting him to tell me how i had a rubbish result but i certainly didn't expect to be told i was hyper sensitive and my result was decent... Anyway, i should hear back today or tomorrow re seeing someone else and if it not what i want to hear i will give the go ahead for my story to be published, im not putting up with this any longer, i will be 1 yr PO on the 3rd of next month..re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 43877
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by contessina 15th August 2011, 11:34 am

If i were you Kinky I'd get a no win no fee solicitor now. If you've had 5 ps confirm your problem then that is all good for your case eh?

I know what you mean tho, I was basically told this week at 2nd opinion (surgeons choice) that I should be grateful for what I have, basically put up and shut up. You've seen my pics.. She could hardly look me in the eyes tho.

We paid this money for fab boobies, not 2nd rate! Keep at it, if your not happy and its knocked your self confidence further rather than improve it like it was supposed to do then that is just NOT ON!

xx
contessina
contessina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 15th August 2011, 12:40 pm

believe me iv tried that route - in a lawyers eyes my case is just too complicated so no "no win no fee" guys will take it on and although i do have DB there hasnt been any medical negligence in there eyes re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 43877 it just sooooo frustrating, but the end is in sight!
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caz2011 24th August 2011, 8:02 am

Wow, I didn't know transform were that bad.......
I was thinking of using them. I too have had a problem with Harley street, although I'm not entirely sure im fair in saying that, it is the surgeon I'm annoyed with but he is only doing what he is doing to cover the hmg back. So annoying all of this, why don't you just get what it says on the tin, and their expertise instead of shoddy work and promise that should there b problems u will b covered.. Grrrr!
caz2011
caz2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 24th August 2011, 8:28 am

Kinkyboots which surgeon at transform did u have for ur ba?? i'm going through transform on 6th october for straightforward ba i'm nowhere near borderline my boobs are currently tiny but perky lol!! hope everything gets sorted for u xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 29th August 2011, 6:36 pm

just wondering if any of you guys have or knows someone who has had Mr Mahdi? Im seeing him in the next week or so..... re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 267328
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th August 2011, 12:48 pm

Hey KB xx

Have you thought about just putting a civil claim in via the small claims court for the cost of your surgery to be reimbursed so that you can elsewhere to get the problem fixed? Cost you about £135 but you will get your costs back as well if you win? xx You can do it all online as well xx

I've never heard of that Mr Mahdi hun sorry xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 1st September 2011, 10:13 am

hi kay!

didnt know about that - fab idea though isnt it!

are you going to give that a go? Im meeting someone else in a couple of weeks to see about revision surgery, if im not happy after that i will look into your suggestion further.

would you have revision surgery with a different surgeon with Transform?
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 1st September 2011, 4:15 pm

I suppose it depends on the PS and what I thought about them xx

I am expecting Transform to foot the bill for a third op regardless of who does it xx My second opinion was arranged via them with a PS they picked and he has confirmed my bottoming out etc in writing xx whether it's one of their PS or one I pick will depend on how I feel about them xx Any issues though and I will just put a claim in via the civil Courts to get my money back so that I can get it done when and with who I want xx

Have they refused to fix your problem then?? xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 1st September 2011, 4:57 pm

aw..... can you say who you seen for the second opinion? Im meeting a Transform surgeon in a couple of weeks as they have eventually agreed for to me to have the revision done but its not out the kindness of there heart....

have you arranged to see another surgeon hun? do they know how much they have messed up?
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 1st September 2011, 5:21 pm

The consultant I saw works for the NHS and another company I think and only does consultancy work for Transform from time to time xx I was really upset when he explained his link to them to me so didn't really take all that in or fully understand it xx

I'm kinda hoping that this consultant telling Transform in writing that he recommends both my implants need explanting says it all xx

I am also going to go and see James McD for a consult xx

That's good that they have finally agreed to do a revision for you xx is that for free? xx What do you think changed their mind? Did you threaten them with Court?

Have they said that a revision will definitely fix your DB? My revision didn't fix mine unfortunately xx I really hope yours works out xx
Hug

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 9th September 2011, 8:40 pm

finally got my revision date with Transform! its for the 4th Nov...

Guess what, Iv got DOUBLE BUBBLE!!! told them that OVER 11 MONTHS AGO - but did they listen, NO!!!

Oh well..... at least things are going in the right direction now.
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th September 2011, 8:44 am

Aw KB xx

Great news xx Hug I'm really pleased for you xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 10th September 2011, 9:59 am

thanks Kay - im so much more nervous this time round! I just keep thinking that something else will go wrong re-op booked for the 10th of June! - Page 2 683465

how you doing? you seen James yet?
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th September 2011, 12:23 pm

Yeah I know what you mean xx

I was nervous to begin then I got excited about getting sorted, but then on the day I got all anxious over the GA and was quite nervous xx

I take it you liked Mr Madhi then? Did he say why your problems had happened? xx

I'm seeing James end of the month xx

I'm OK, I've just heard from Transform myself, just about to post an update actually xx

I'm sure you will be fine this time xx The consultant man I saw said it was sometimes easier to fix someone else's mistakes xx

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2