Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long??

+5
misf1
kezza85
d_whpl
COOKIE
Flossy
9 posters

Go down

how long??  Empty how long??

Post by Flossy 28th May 2011, 4:25 pm

Right just a quickie..

iv been able to shower everyday since my b.a tuesday but I hate it because I feel like as soon as I take my sports bra off my boobs are just going to drop out of me!!
I would love to know roughly how long this is going to last cause its freaking me out. LOL

Xx
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

how long??  Empty Re: how long??

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

It's gonna be at least another couple of weeks before you don't have that 'bolted on' feeling babe, it's a strange feeling isn't it hun, almost like you need to keep them cupped to save them falling off!

It soon passes though babe, don't worry, it's not always going to feel like that. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 28th May 2011, 6:37 pm

Does this happen only with overs? Because I've never actually had the feeling you're talking about!
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2011, 6:44 pm

Not everyone shares all the same sensations lovely, some may have one problem, another will have something else... this is just one of the things with having unders or overs that women 'might' experience and why it's said never to compare your recovery to that of anyone elses as we're all so different babe. xx

Last edited by cookie on 28th May 2011, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 28th May 2011, 7:24 pm

I have unders lol!! Its such a weird feeling.. i actually hold under them just to make sure how long??  869500

i just want them to feel like a part of me

xx
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 28th May 2011, 7:36 pm

Im glad u asked this as I have the same problem.... At my nurses appt she started laughing at me as I got of the bed to have look holding my boobs for dear life lol x x x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 28th May 2011, 7:41 pm

WOW Kezza urs are looking lovely and big!!!

How are you healing up?

Im glad you are having this problem as well and im not just a freak with falling out boobies haha Shocked

xx
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th May 2011, 8:39 pm

I had the feeling that everytime I took my sports bra off they were going to fall off. It did go away when all the swelling had gone, it took a few weeks but they eventually felt like mine.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 28th May 2011, 9:12 pm

Thanks misf1, i cant wait till it happens because iv been having the quickest showers and it just feels too weird..!

x
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th May 2011, 9:14 pm

I was the same hun, I didn't like the feel of mine at all, didn't even like patting them dry after a shower cause I didn't like touching them, they just felt alien to me.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 28th May 2011, 11:08 pm

Mine feel part of me now it just when I take the bra off I feel like the implants gonna fall out. I was completly freaking yesterday after I had the dressings removed i didnt like it lol... I couldnt even manage a shower I ended up having a bath with my bra on lol... Im healing well hun how are you feeling other than the freaky boob falling off feeling how long??  557141 x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th May 2011, 7:18 pm

i never had this and feel like im missing out!! sad smile he he...mine felt the opposite, like totally stuck on, n wen i took my bra off like they werent even moving or dropping down! lol x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 30th May 2011, 8:10 pm

Lol this is so funny coz I do this thing but don't realise it until I read about it. My daughter (aged 12) made me jump the other day. It was quite early morning and I went downstairs for something and when I walked back into my bedroom my daughter had snuck into my bed and when I saw her head pocking out of my duvet I screamed and grabbed my boobs how long??  77873

My daughter found this totally hysterical that I'd grabbed my boobs but it was instinct to protect them as I jumped three feet into the air.

Daughter got a right mouthful...until I too saw the funny side how long??  543132
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th May 2011, 8:39 pm

yettiricey wrote:Lol this is so funny coz I do this thing but don't realise it until I read about it. My daughter (aged 12) made me jump the other day. It was quite early morning and I went downstairs for something and when I walked back into my bedroom my daughter had snuck into my bed and when I saw her head pocking out of my duvet I screamed and grabbed my boobs how long??  77873

My daughter found this totally hysterical that I'd grabbed my boobs but it was instinct to protect them as I jumped three feet into the air.

Daughter got a right mouthful...until I too saw the funny side how long??  543132
ha ha! i always hold them wen im scared sumone is gona bump into them, allright until itys at asda doing th weekly shop! Hysterical
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 30th May 2011, 8:58 pm

I was over the field earlier playing football with my son and he booted the ball right into my chest!!!!!!!! Shocked
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 30th May 2011, 9:04 pm

I had this feeling to and my nurse kept laughing at me coz everytime she was prodding them I was holding onto them. It made me feel sick.

I've always had this feeling though when I'm cold/scared my reaction is to grab my boobs! And its got worse since my BA. Haha. My mum recently told me I was the same growing up! Haha! Maybe I always knew I was gonna get a BA and ws preparing myself Hysterical

I've also just started running again and have to wear 2 high impact sports bras and I still find myself holding onto them... People must think I'm a right crank! And must say oh look there's the local nutter holding onto her boobs as she runs! Xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 30th May 2011, 9:12 pm

I remember those days i seems ages ago now, makes you quite jealous actually, it was like being a kiddy in a sweet shop. x
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 30th May 2011, 9:18 pm

Did any of you get affected by cold boobs? I've really not liked being out if it's cold...it kinda makes them hurt!!! Good job I'm not an icecream lady?
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th May 2011, 9:20 pm

LOL. I've had implants over 4 years now and my boobs since being augmentated are always the coldest part of my body, sometimes they feel freezing! They don't hurt at all though. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 30th May 2011, 9:28 pm

I had that thing the other day as well...I had a really cold drink and it felt like it went down my throat and into my boobs!!!!! Weird!!!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th May 2011, 9:29 pm

yettiricey wrote:I had that thing the other day as well...I had a really cold drink and it felt like it went down my throat and into my boobs!!!!! Weird!!!

I had that too, it was really weird
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down